over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Babby's first cycle

Iliftthingsupanddown

Newbies
Hey guys,
So this is my first post and I'm a novice when it comes to steroids, but you guys seem very knowledgeable when it comes to this stuff, so I was hoping you could point me in the right direction.

Stats:
6'3"
90 kg
8% bf
190 kg squat

I want to be quite minimalist on my first cycle and just from doing some research, I've come up with a rough plan. (Don't lay into me if this seems like a shit cycle, as I said I'm very new to this stuff)

275mg of test e a week for 8 weeks (do I inject only once every week?)
Followed by 4 weeks of PCT-
Week one 40mg nolva ed
Week two 40mg nolva ed
Week three 20mg nolva ed
Week four 20mg nolva ed

Do I need anything on hand if I experience any side effects during cycle? If so, what dosage do I take?

Is it worth kick starting the cycle with dianabol, or since this is my first cycle will I see good gains just with the test?

Hey guys,
So this is my first post and I'm a novice when it comes to steroids, but you guys seem very knowledgeable when it comes to this stuff, so I was hoping you could point me in the right direction.

Stats:
6'3"
90 kg
8% bf
190 kg squat

I want to be quite minimalist on my first cycle and just from doing some research, I've come up with a rough plan. (Don't lay into me if this seems like a shit cycle, as I said I'm very new to this stuff)

275mg of test e a week for 8 weeks (do I inject only once every week?)
Followed by 4 weeks of PCT-
Week one 40mg nolva ed
Week two 40mg nolva ed
Week three 20mg nolva ed
Week four 20mg nolva ed

Do I need anything on hand if I experience any side effects during cycle? If so, what dosage do I take?

Is it worth kick starting the cycle with dianabol, or since this is my first cycle will I see good gains just with the test?

Bump the test up to 500mg, can be done once a week or 250 twice a week.

dbol is ok if you wish.

pct looks ok, but you might want to add DAA, ZMA, humanofort, etc.

You might want to do some more research relating to the sides of AAS to determine what ancillaries you would need. It would be prudent to be armed to the teeth to aid with any and all sides you might encounter.

I agree bump the test to 500 EW. Have an AI arimidex or aromasin. Consider running hcg during your cycle to maintain testicular function. 200-250 iu 2 x EW is enough

what is yr age????
I think that is a good 1st cycle
I belive you could get good results, eat good, hit the gym hard get good sleep rest well. I think you will be surprised how well you will do.
yr normal test the body produces is about 100-150 mgs. p/w (that's a trt dose that covers the majority of trt guys)
so at 275 that's about a double dose of natural production of test.
I don't hink you would have a issue with high e-2 but some blood work you could find that out easy enuff

Sweet, sounds good, I'll do some more in depth research. Thanks.

I take it you are not allowed to ask for sources on this site, but even though I live in the uk, I have literally no idea how to go about purchasing steroids.
Do I just have to approach the biggest fucker in my gym or is there a certain route I have to take?
Could someone please at least give me an idea how to go about getting legitimate stuff, especially as its my first cycle, I don't want to fuck it up with second rate gear, cheers.

what is yr age????
I think that is a good 1st cycle
I belive you could get good results, eat good, hit the gym hard get good sleep rest well. I think you will be surprised how well you will do.
yr normal test the body produces is about 100-150 mgs. p/w (that's a trt dose that covers the majority of trt guys)
so at 275 that's about a double dose of natural production of test.
I don't hink you would have a issue with high e-2 but some blood work you could find that out easy enuff

Yeah, I don't want to go big on the first cycle, I'm almost 21 and I'm looking for some decent gains and see where I go from there. I will up the dose if I need to and see how I progress.

Iv agree with the second poster. You only get one cycle, make it count. 500 is nice dose. I'd run slightly longer unless gains stop at 8 weeks. I don't like to put a number on these things but play
It by ear. Just my opinion though. Nice squat for a tall guy btw. I'm 6 ft and there bad enough lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I take it you are not allowed to ask for sources on this site, but even though I live in the uk, I have literally no idea how to go about purchasing steroids.
Do I just have to approach the biggest fucker in my gym or is there a certain route I have to take?
Could someone please at least give me an idea how to go about getting legitimate stuff, especially as its my first cycle, I don't want to fuck it up with second rate gear, cheers.

if u decide to ask the "biggest fucker" in your gym,please post back and let us know how that works out for ya.

Yeah, I don't want to go big on the first cycle, I'm almost 21 and I'm looking for some decent gains and see where I go from there. I will up the dose if I need to and see how I progress.

almost 21 lol
that's young to start with aas. its been discussed a lot and for a reason. your nat. test is high and good gains can and are made at that age. if harm is done your talking about many years of treatment weelll before time.
but I wont lecture you or be hypocritical.

as far as finding supplements there are many good quality sponsors here with a wide variety of products depending on your countries laws
Back to the lecture
If and when you decide
RESEARCH
Know the consequences.( health, legalality, fakes, costs)
Know the compounds and how they are used.
Know how to administer them correctly
that's some things to know and there is a lot of good knowledge here and people willin to help
plus its really interesting learning this stuff and learnin about the body human.
Peace

Since it is your first cycle I think your choice of 275mg of test is fine. It is your first cycle. If it were me I would run the 275mg of test with 30 to 50 mg of dbol a day. Just my 2 cents

I would say 500mg test for 12 weeks. I don't think you'll see much at all from 275mg test. I'm not a fan of PCT either, and I doubt you will need an AI at that dose. A lot of people here will disagree with me, but I don't believe in coming off at all. If you're going to cycle I think you would be better off staying natural. Either stay natty or blast and cruise IMO. Eventually you're going to lose all your gains when you come off.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity