over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do pro's stay on year round?

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I just wanted to know how pro's stay huge year round?

ive heard of 3 possible things that they do:

Massive Cycles that last 20 odd weeks and then do a huge PCT before taking 20 weeks off and then going back on.

Cruising and Blasting (but i have no idea what this is)

Doing 6-8 week cycles and then doing things like HGH, Insulin, IGF-1 etc. during there time off.

Well thats a given. But if anyone could enlighten me?

Yes, they stay on year round. Blast and cruise. There is no way they could keep their size if they came off.

And blasting and cruising goes like this:

you run a heavy cycle for say 20 weeks, then cruise on a lower dose for anywhere from 2-8 weeks and then go back to the heavy cycle and just keep repeating heavy/light/heavy/light... (this is just an example)

Last edited:
I worked for a law firm while in law school that had an NPC level competitor as a client, he was in a divorce and his wife filed a motion for him to take a drug test which she felt he would test positive for several recreational drugs along with several anabolics as well. She was attempting to argue he was unfit to care for the children and she should be awarded sole custody.
Well he never took the drug test but I sat in as a law clerk while he talked with the lead partner of our firm and discussed his drug use and let me tell you he did no cruising at all!!

Yes just change there compounds up and change doses around.

They take like horse dosage... Huge amounts up and down... But remember this: they eat a lot. I do not care what you take if you do not eat, u are not going any where....

As cycle layout, gear is taking as they get it.... No cycle really at all.... And a lot of insulin and hgh....

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I only know one pro personally and we openly discuss gear use and he is always bouncing ideas off me and telling me when he tries something new. He told me that he hadn't been off in over 3 years before turning pro with year round high doses as a top amature. He hired a top guru for his pro debut and he had him come off all AAS for 3 months and used tons of HCG, clomid, and extremestane as well as upping his HGH, insu;in, and IGF-1. The idea was to let his AAS receptors re-sensatize.... He then started back up on AAS and has been on pretty much everything for over a year without a break. No Blast/cruise.... Just high doses of over 5 grams all year just rotates compounds.

Think of it like this guys... If your a 1/10 natural and you can sit at 200 at 10% bodyfat and then you add 1g of test a week, 10iu hgh 20iu slin ED Now you are a 5/10 and you can sit at 240 @ 10%.... Now you get a supplement company giving you product.. or your doing things to make $$$ So you need to be a 5/10 Now you go pro and you need to be a 10/10 so now your @ 2g of test 20iu hgh 40iu insulin IGF... blablabla and you sit at 270lbs @ 10%... at what point do you cruise? If this is how you make your living at what point do you come off? Do you take 6 months off from work just because worked for 6 months... no way... and this is why bodybuilding is the most backassward sport I'm coming to realize... people are the "pictures" of health and inside they are falling apart from drug ABUSE... its actually kinda sick if you think about it...

Funny how a thread in the "beginner" section has more truth in it than the main forum. Good post.

I worked for a law firm while in law school that had an NPC level competitor as a client, he was in a divorce and his wife filed a motion for him to take a drug test which she felt he would test positive for several recreational drugs along with several anabolics as well. She was attempting to argue he was unfit to care for the children and she should be awarded sole custody.
Well he never took the drug test but I sat in as a law clerk while he talked with the lead partner of our firm and discussed his drug use and let me tell you he did no cruising at all!!

haha...Funny!

Think of it like this guys... If your a 1/10 natural and you can sit at 200 at 10% bodyfat and then you add 1g of test a week, 10iu hgh 20iu slin ED Now you are a 5/10 and you can sit at 240 @ 10%.... Now you get a supplement company giving you product.. or your doing things to make $$$ So you need to be a 5/10 Now you go pro and you need to be a 10/10 so now your @ 2g of test 20iu hgh 40iu insulin IGF... blablabla and you sit at 270lbs @ 10%... at what point do you cruise? If this is how you make your living at what point do you come off? Do you take 6 months off from work just because worked for 6 months... no way... and this is why bodybuilding is the most backassward sport I'm coming to realize... people are the "pictures" of health and inside they are falling apart from drug ABUSE... its actually kinda sick if you think about it...

Kevin Levrone did ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner