over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Female Tren Log

PeeledMuscle

Newbies
A female friend of mine has decided she wanted to try Tren. I asked her if I could document this and she agreed. A little back ground on her.. She is a 25 y.o female. who has been cycling for sometime now.. Her last cycle before deciding to try this was : Anadrol, Test, EQ, Primo and Slin. She is currently 172lbs and will be running 100mg of Tren E weekly for 10 weeks with no other compounds. will prob also use Slin. All measurements and weights are taken first thing in the morning after waking up and going to bathroom but before eating.

Stats in Inches on start date 11/25/2014
R---------L​
head
22.5​
neck
14.5​
shoulders
44.75​
chest
39.5​
bi's
14.5---------14​
forearms
11---------11​
waist
35​
booty
39​
quads
25.25---------25.25​
calves
16---------16​
wt.
172​
age.
25​

Last edited:
Week 2.)

Stats in Inches at beginning of wk 2.) 12/02/2014
R---------L​
head
22​
neck
15​
shoulders
44.5​
chest
39​
bi's
14.5---------14​
forearms
11.25---------11.25​
waist
35.25​
booty
39​
quads
25.75---------25.75​
calves
16---------16​
wt.
171.2​
age.
25​

First side affect noticed

12-05-14 (10 days on cycle)
Breathing has started becoming heavier. Mood is very stable and bland except for while at the gym. Then she says she feels like breaking stuff.

12-05-14 (10 days on cycle)
Breathing has started becoming heavier. Mood is very stable and bland except for while at the gym. Then she says she feels like breaking stuff.

LOL! At least you know its the real deal!

-Baseline

Week 3.)

Stats in Inches at beginning of wk 3.) 12/09/2014
Week one head measurement was a miss type.. Has always been 22inches.
R---------L​
head
22​
neck
14.5​
shoulders
44.5​
chest
41​
bi's
14.5---------14​
forearms
11.25---------11.25​
waist
35​
booty
39.75​
quads
26---------26​
calves
16.5---------16.5​
wt.
172.4​
age.
25​
[/QUOTE]

She has 26" Quads, I like to see a picture.

And a 35 inch waist. You sure about wanting those pics? Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Ouch. Lol.

Seriously though, I really think you should have talked her out of this.
Good luck with your/her endeavors though...

Week 4.)

Stats in Inches at beginning of wk 4.) 12/18/2014 Also some photos as attachments. Within the past week she has been having issues falling asleep. Nothing other major to list at this time.

R---------L​
head
22.25​
neck
15​
shoulders
45​
chest
41​
bi's
14.75---------14.25​
forearms
11.5---------11.25​
waist
34​
booty
39.75​
quads
26---------26​
calves
16.5---------16.5​
wt.
174.2​
age.
25​
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Attachments

• IMG_3965.jpg
    IMG_3965.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 1,033
  • IMG_3966.jpg
    IMG_3966.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 854
  • IMG_3858.JPG
    IMG_3858.JPG
    176.5 KB · Views: 1,018
  • IMG_3854.JPG
    IMG_3854.JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 732
So she gained 3/4 of an inch in 3 weeks? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Does she know how to properly measure herself? Because there is no way in hell she gained 3/4 in 3 weeks, ain't happening buddy. Calves gained 1/2 inch :rolleyes:
According to the measurements listed, this girl has made gains in 3 weeks that guys shoot for in months, not believable.

What exactly are this girls goals besides fabricating measurements?

I'm Just relaying the numbers that are sent to me via text message. The measurements are taken by her bf. She seriously has blown up lately. I've only seen her in person a couple of times in the past month but every time it is noticeable. As for the gains. They have no reason to lie. they dont know that i'm bloging this. just that I want it for my own info. Btw I know ppl who have ran whole cycles and not gained shit. a lot of things go into why certain people get more gains than others. Things like, Diet, Training intensity and dedication, ect. Plus Bro. Its a Chick on TREN.. Anyway. I'm going to keep updating this as I get numbers from them and i'll keep up loading photos as I get them. Take this for what you want.

Does she know how to properly measure herself? Because there is no way in hell she gained 3/4 in 3 weeks, ain't happening buddy. Calves gained 1/2 inch :rolleyes:
According to the measurements listed, this girl has made gains in 3 weeks that guys shoot for in months, not believable.

I'm Just relaying the numbers that are sent to me via text message. The measurements are taken by her bf. She seriously has blown up lately. I've only seen her in person a couple of times in the past month but every time it is noticeable. As for the gains. They have no reason to lie. they dont know that i'm bloging this. just that I want it for my own info. Btw I know ppl who have ran whole cycles and not gained shit. a lot of things go into why certain people get more gains than others. Things like, Diet, Training intensity and dedication, ect. Plus Bro. Its a Chick on TREN.. Anyway. I'm going to keep updating this as I get numbers from them and i'll keep up loading photos as I get them. Take this for what you want.

If I came across as attacking I apologize, didn't mean it that way.
I just find it extremely hard to believe that she gained .75 in on her legs in 3 weeks, unless of course she has put on a nice amount of fat. It could honestly be that her bf has no clue what he's doing. Regardless of it being a girl on tren doesn't take away that I don't believe the measurement increases. Those are substantial increases in 3 weeks, do you not agree? I've know guys who have bulked on a good amount of gear, had their diet in order, busted their butt in the gym and didn't gain that in 3 weeks. That's all, nothing against you

If I came across as attacking I apologize, didn't mean it that way.
I just find it extremely hard to believe that she gained .75 in on her legs in 3 weeks, unless of course she has put on a nice amount of fat. It could honestly be that her bf has no clue what he's doing. Regardless of it being a girl on tren doesn't take away that I don't believe the measurement increases. Those are substantial increases in 3 weeks, do you not agree? I've know guys who have bulked on a good amount of gear, had their diet in order, busted their butt in the gym and didn't gain that in 3 weeks. That's all, nothing against you
Could be glycogen... i gain a few measurement when I'm blasting compare to cruise

Could be glycogen... i gain a few measurement when I'm blasting compare to cruise

Could be, that's one reason I asked what her goals were.

Could be, that's one reason I asked what her goals were.
Doesn't look like she's on any type of diet. She look like she has a shit ton of water retention. I'm blaming on it on that

Lets be blunt here she's carrying water and fat which are surely comprising some of those inches. It'd be one thing it it was lean gains at those measurements but she's definitely like a soft serve ice cream cone in the conditioning dept right now judging by the pics I saw.

Fellas,

I agree with you but guys but give the girl some credit, she has the basic structure and her back is one of her strong points from the pics that were posted. I see right through the fat and water and I bet you she will look badass if she can get lean enough.

-Baseline

Fellas,

I agree with you but guys but give the girl some credit, she has the basic structure and her back is one of her strong points from the pics that were posted. I see right through the fat and water and I bet you she will look badass if she can get lean enough.

-Baseline

Is she competing in the near future?

First time ever reading a log about a female on Tren. :cool:

Last edited:
Ughhh this girl is fat to start with, she is now ruining her femininity, I wonder how much her clitoris has enlarged with everything else....this is absolutely ridiculous, if she is trying to ruin her appearance then she is on the right track!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws