over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mike036 log (Aurum Rx) Trenbolone Acetate

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
What we got ?

Trenbolone Acetate

Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can,thanks!

I love tren,absolutely one of my top 5!Over the years I just can't take big doses of it,at even moderate amounts.Curious to see how you do with it!

I pinned 1ml yesterday .the oil is very smooth .i didn't get the cough this time which is fine by me .the cough is hit or miss with me ,sometimes I get it sometimes I don't .its a day later and there is no soreness where I injected.im going to pin another ml later .

tren ooohh lordy lol

tren is so tough looking isnt it? very intimidating potentcy ;)

I did 1ml of the tren 2 days in a row to get it in my system and now I'll be doing 1ml eod .no pip with the previous 2 injections.if the tren is good all I need is 300-400mg/week .that is all I can handle .i can't believe some guys use 700-1000mg/week of tren.i would be crawling out of my skin .

I used to use off season and precontest ..but ya,nowadays the sweats and sleeplessness would get to me..I have issues with those things regardless! Lol!
I got some plans for a little tren coming up..curious to see how you do w it!

if i run it

if i run any tren that i have i cant go near 400 mg or else im deca dick all the way and i hate that shit lol. gotta keep the old lady happy

I did another ml of the tren ,so that's 3mls in the past 4 days .i have been lucky and have avoided the dreaded tren cough although this shot I tasted in the back of my throat .usually when that happens the cough follows but not this time .i usually start getting insomnia around the 4th day of tren use so I'm due .

yup thats how it gets me lol

all the sides of some good tren lol

Tren works very well for me at low doses. Ace is nice but I actually prefer hex over all else. Enanthate is good too. I think just holding that higher blood level is what does it.
I did 200mg eod for a while once of ace and man did that work...

Tren works very well for me at low doses. Ace is nice but I actually prefer hex over all else. Enanthate is good too. I think just holding that higher blood level is what does it.
I did 200mg eod for a while once of ace and man did that work...

I have use tren e several times but after a couple of weeks of horrible insomnia you just want it to end so I stick to ace now .when the sides get to severe I know I can stop and in a couple of days they will be gone .i never tried hex,I just assumed it was the same as the enanthate .

So I wouldn't call it full insomnia just yet but my sleep last night wasn't like it has been .i normally wake up several times to use the bathroom and fall right back into a deep sleep .last night every time I woke up I tossed and turned,never really falling back to sleep.my willow was wet from sweat towards the early morning .the sides have begun .

Tren really can do some amazing things,great for strength and changing ones physique!
are you running test with it?

I have only been using 200mg/week of test for the past 3 weeks . I had a doctors appt yesterday to do bloodwork .now I'll bump the test up to 750mg/week .i was using the Aurum labs ,not the Aurum rx test mix 300.2/3 of an ml once a week .had blood drawn 4 days after my last shot .

Last edited:
My sleep is really starting to suffer .its like I went from needing 8 hours to needing only 6 and I know it's going to get worse .i have never been an aggressive type guy but small thing are irritating me .i feel much more irritable .im going to hit the gym in like an hour and put this aggression to good use .

Last edited:
My sleep is really starting to suffer .its like I went from needing 8 hours to needing only 6 and I know it's going to get worse .i have never been an aggressive type guy but small thing are irritating me .i feel much more irritable .im going to hit the gym in like an hour and put this aggression to good use .

That's why i will not use Tren or Clen again,These products have a bad effect on me,every little thing makes you go crazy.

Just got back from the gym ,did a shoulder workout .the tren is really kicking in .all the weights felt lighter and I could easily do more reps. I feel like I could go back to the gym and do another workout .aggression can be a good thing if channeled correctly .

Did my shot this morning and within seconds I felt it in my nose and throat .i started to cough . It lasted a could of minutes .its shots like these that make me want to rethink using tren .its such a horrible feeling .im going to hit the gym in like an hour or so .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131