over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Readyset log (Aurum RX) , Tren a , - Test e

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
This is nice one

TEST ENTHANATE 250mg
TREN A 100mg

Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can,thanks!

Another attempt at a log :)

I'll get pictures up asap. I like the look of the vials though.

Anyway...

5'5" 240lbs. Doing a cut. Way too much weight on me. Life has really caught up with me lately. Been out of the gym over a month and wasn't very consistent before that. Probably since july.

Move in august, first baby in Sept, father had a stroke right after thanksgiving, so just now getting my act together again. I work 3 jobs currently (1 full time, 1 4 hours a week after school program, one of which is coaching 3 days a week. Season is almost over so that'll free up sometime unless our new business takes off.

The reason I reveal all that is because this leaves me with 3 days a week to train. M/w/F right now, maybe a Saturday when I can. So we will consider this an "average Joe log"

I'll be training with ideology between 5x5 and MRT. I like the big moves but I like to keep my pace fast and explosive. I also like to rotate functional exercises in and out and incorporate various other techniques like super sets, drop sets and rest pause sets. So the log may seem scattered at first until I get some traction.

VL was very generous and donated 3 test e and 3 tren a.

I'll be doing 750 test and 300 tren ace a week. First shot of test 250 and tren was today. So far so good. Smooth, a little tren cough but not much. So pip as of yet.

I'll also be running 4iu per day of generic gh and orals here and there.

That's about it for now will update accordingly.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing you lean up .congrats on the baby ,mine just turned 6 months old .the tren is badass .

Another attempt at a log :)

I'll get pictures up asap. I like the look of the vials though.

Anyway...

5'5" 240lbs. Doing a cut. Way too much weight on me. Life has really caught up with me lately. Been out of the gym over a month and wasn't very consistent before that. Probably since july.

Move in august, first baby in Sept, father had a stroke right after thanksgiving, so just now getting my act together again. I work 3 jobs currently (1 full time, 1 4 hours a week after school program, one of which is coaching 3 days a week. Season is almost over so that'll free up sometime unless our new business takes off.

The reason I reveal all that is because this leaves me with 3 days a week to train. M/w/F right now, maybe a Saturday when I can. So we will consider this an "average Joe log"

I'll be training with ideology between 5x5 and MRT. I like the big moves but I like to keep my pace fast and explosive. I also like to rotate functional exercises in and out and incorporate various other techniques like super sets, drop sets and rest pause sets. So the log may seem scattered at first until I get some traction.

VL was very generous and donated 3 test e and 3 tren a.

I'll be doing 750 test and 300 tren ace a week. First shot of test 250 and tren was today. So far so good. Smooth, a little tren cough but not much. So pip as of yet.

I'll also be running 4iu per day of generic gh and orals here and there.

That's about it for now will update accordingly.

congrats on the baby.

uploadfromtaptalk1453242686043.jpg

Beautiful little vials, evenly filled.

Second shot was today. No pip. Not the thinnest oil I've ever had.. but I don't like it too thin. Need my oil like I need my women, just a bit thick. Too thin flows out of my leg like a geyser.

Haven't been able to get into gym. Caught a stomach bug from my boy. Little bugger is in day care where his mom works and they bring home all kinds of diseases.

Have a match tommorow I have to coach and practice on Thursday. So I'll try to get in the gym after practice or after work on friday. Normally I'm too blasted after practice and practices don't start until 6:00 pm to boot. So that's it. Full swing by friday or Saturday, you have word :) assuming I don't shit my brains out before then

They do look good... I'm glad its thin, because I'm going to try and pin with slin pins when I get mine.

So far been sick, snowed in, and now sick again. Hopefully gym tommorow.

Been keeping up on shots, no pip but a little tren cough today. So far so good

i pray you feel better

i am sending positive vibes to heal you zzzzzz zzz zzuurrpp zzzz zzz ? did i fix you ? jk jk seriously rest up i pray you get well soon

i am sending positive vibes to heal you zzzzzz zzz zzuurrpp zzzz zzz ? did i fix you ? jk jk seriously rest up i pray you get well soon
I think it worked brother. Thanks

So far been sick, snowed in, and now sick again. Hopefully gym tommorow.

Been keeping up on shots, no pip but a little tren cough today. So far so good

What is your opinion on our products?

What is your opinion on our products?
Finally got my shit together. So far 3 shots of tren ace and 2 shots of test enan back in after being completely off since January.

Too early to tell on the test enan but the ace is starting to kick in a bit with sides
My strength and size are wayyyy down so this is going to be more of a "getting my shit back together after life fucked me up my ass for the last three months" journal. In the gym I've just been getting back into it, but I'll be going to a full body or a push/pull/legs routine starting tommorow. I haven't quite decided. Maybe 5 x 5 again.

And thanks again to viking for some good gear and the patience while I stalled on this log. He also checked in on me to see how i was holding up. Jsut a solid all around dude.

Finally got my shit together. So far 3 shots of tren ace and 2 shots of test enan back in after being completely off since January.

Too early to tell on the test enan but the ace is starting to kick in a bit with sides
My strength and size are wayyyy down so this is going to be more of a "getting my shit back together after life fucked me up my ass for the last three months" journal. In the gym I've just been getting back into it, but I'll be going to a full body or a push/pull/legs routine starting tommorow. I haven't quite decided. Maybe 5 x 5 again.

And thanks again to viking for some good gear and the patience while I stalled on this log. He also checked in on me to see how i was holding up. Jsut a solid all around dude.

Welcome back,we all have those times in life,hope everything works out for you.

Agreed, Viking is a solid dude who loves to help out. Blows my mind when people agree to log for him and then do not hold out their end of the deal.

Agreed, Viking is a solid dude who loves to help out. Blows my mind when people agree to log for him and then do not hold out their end of the deal.

I did not want to do it,but that's the third time I send products and after I asked "what's up?" I get the answer "package arrived,but I'll start in a month",(and no,I'm not talking about those update me before),I'll pass these details to the Big A,and write their names so other sponsors will know.

Update

Gym session was cut short on Sunday - did full body compounds, light weight.

Squats 3 x 25 x 185
Incline 3 x 25 x 185
Rows 3 x 25 x 185
Abs
Cardio

Diet has been moderate. Doing about 80/20, good to bad.

Wife and I are switching back to healthy... so that's slow movin. Cutting out starch and gluten and going somewhat paleo. Eventually 95% paleo. Hopefully.

Tuesday workout was getting ready for the push/pull/legs

Again, just getting a feel..

Incline 3 x 20 x 195
Dips 3 x 15
Decline 3 x 15 205
Standing military press 3 x 95lbs x 15
Lateral raise 3 x 15 x 15lbs
Cardio

Going slow, focusing on form and contraction and trying not to injure myself again. I will up the intensity as I go along

Weight is about 230, 5'5" trying to get my shape back and build good habits again.

Tren ace is already kicking in. Enan hasn't yet. Shots are smooth and fit through a 27g slin. I'll know better when I up the intensity.

After I run through this tren I want to switch to eq and and enan, keeping doses low and consistency in my day to day up.

Update

Gym session was cut short on Sunday - did full body compounds, light weight.

Squats 3 x 25 x 185
Incline 3 x 25 x 185
Rows 3 x 25 x 185
Abs
Cardio

Diet has been moderate. Doing about 80/20, good to bad.

Wife and I are switching back to healthy... so that's slow movin. Cutting out starch and gluten and going somewhat paleo. Eventually 95% paleo. Hopefully.

Tuesday workout was getting ready for the push/pull/legs

Again, just getting a feel..

Incline 3 x 20 x 195
Dips 3 x 15
Decline 3 x 15 205
Standing military press 3 x 95lbs x 15
Lateral raise 3 x 15 x 15lbs
Cardio

Going slow, focusing on form and contraction and trying not to injure myself again. I will up the intensity as I go along

Weight is about 230, 5'5" trying to get my shape back and build good habits again.

Tren ace is already kicking in. Enan hasn't yet. Shots are smooth and fit through a 27g slin. I'll know better when I up the intensity.

After I run through this tren I want to switch to eq and and enan, keeping doses low and consistency in my day to day up.

Any side effects from the Tren?

Any side effects from the Tren?

Yes sir, I usually like to keep sides off of reviews as I don't feel it's a good indicator of quality but I did start to get sides quickly. Sweating, anxiety, insomnia and shortness of temper all present and accounted. I'll be doing another push day today if I can get into gym before the in laws come over. I'll see how I'm feeling. I've been getting progressively more confident on my lifts this week. I know I can push harder, and the tren encourages me, but I'm trying to be responsible these days.

I've also been steadily cleaning up diet. More protein, less crap carbs and refined sugar (usually only in my coffee but swapped it for coconut and blue agave).

My goals are to get back to a 315 x 6 incline, 315 x 15 squat, and 255 x 6 pendlay rows. Sort of where I was before I lost traction. Most importantly I'm working to get the weight off and the addition of test and tren will help with that. I felt my best at 180, that's my goal.
-----

Did pull on Thursday after holding an off season practice.

3 x 15 barbell rows (pendlay) 125 (could have pushed it but didn't feel right)
Single arm hammer rows 3 x 90 each side x 15, no pause between arms
Close grip rows 185 x 15 slow and steady. 3x
Curls for the girls- 3 x 8 (can't remember weight, 90 or so)

Legs were yesterday

Squat 5 x 20 135 lbs
Leg extension 3 x 15
Leg curls single leg to failure

This week will be more structured.

Plan is to add 2.5lbs per exercise min per week, all rest between sets will less than 30 seconds. And cardio needs to be done religiously. Basic compound exercises, switching them up in 4 weeks or so.

Incline
Dips
Chins
Rows
Cleans
Squats
Deads

Then I'll switch them out for similar counterparts

Decline
Single arm row
Overhead press
Overhead squat

Etc etc.

My kid started crawling last week so I need function to keep up with his ass :)

**broken link removed**

I call him the caged beast

Yes sir, I usually like to keep sides off of reviews as I don't feel it's a good indicator of quality but I did start to get sides quickly. Sweating, anxiety, insomnia and shortness of temper all present and accounted. I'll be doing another push day today if I can get into gym before the in laws come over. I'll see how I'm feeling. I've been getting progressively more confident on my lifts this week. I know I can push harder, and the tren encourages me, but I'm trying to be responsible these days.

I've also been steadily cleaning up diet. More protein, less crap carbs and refined sugar (usually only in my coffee but swapped it for coconut and blue agave).

My goals are to get back to a 315 x 6 incline, 315 x 15 squat, and 255 x 6 pendlay rows. Sort of where I was before I lost traction. Most importantly I'm working to get the weight off and the addition of test and tren will help with that. I felt my best at 180, that's my goal.
-----

Did pull on Thursday after holding an off season practice.

3 x 15 barbell rows (pendlay) 125 (could have pushed it but didn't feel right)
Single arm hammer rows 3 x 90 each side x 15, no pause between arms
Close grip rows 185 x 15 slow and steady. 3x
Curls for the girls- 3 x 8 (can't remember weight, 90 or so)

Legs were yesterday

Squat 5 x 20 135 lbs
Leg extension 3 x 15
Leg curls single leg to failure

This week will be more structured.

Plan is to add 2.5lbs per exercise min per week, all rest between sets will less than 30 seconds. And cardio needs to be done religiously. Basic compound exercises, switching them up in 4 weeks or so.

Incline
Dips
Chins
Rows
Cleans
Squats
Deads

Then I'll switch them out for similar counterparts

Decline
Single arm row
Overhead press
Overhead squat

Etc etc.

My kid started crawling last week so I need function to keep up with his ass :)

**broken link removed**

I call him the caged beast

Caged beast,TNA or WWF? ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member