over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Montego's Journal

Montego

Registered
Will be starting up a training log here on PM.

I've been active on forums for around 10 years and have always enjoyed keeping a log for feedback and suggestions from members. Seeing as how PM has probably the most knowledgeable member base I have seen, I think it's a perfect opportunity to learn more since you can never learn enough.

I've been training around 12 years but only seriously for the last 4-5. I've competed twice, once at light heavy in 2014 and last October in classic physique.

I didn't turn to injectable AAS until after my show in 2014 when I used pro hormones going in. I realized, despite my poor genetics, I wouldn't be able to compete without AAS most likely anyways so I started up. I had been researching for a couple years before that but never took the dive.

Anyways, right now I'm between blasts and letting my body recover a bit. My "cruise" right now is 400mg test iso, 150mg deca, 25mg Proviron, 25mg ostarine and 5iu gh pre workout. I also take 150mcg of Synthroid for thyroid replacement. This will go another 4 weeks and I'll crank things up slowly over time.

I'm also using insulin for the first time during this cruise. First time ever was last week and used 5iu of Novolog pre workout following Mutant's Protocol. I plan to only go 3 weeks my first round to dial in my carbs and timing best I can for when I crank back up.

Training wise I've been following Fortitude Training and absolutely love it. Before this I did DC training and Mountain Dog, both of which I really enjoyed as well but, FT has really stimulated some new growth very quickly.

Diet is very plain and simple. 350p 150c 100f on non training days and 350p 350c 80f on training days. Calorie increases come pre and post workout from carbs on training days. I'm very disposed to gain fat easily so pushing calories up high usually doesn't work for me and I get fat fast.

These are my most current pics from the last couple weeks. Plan is to keep growing slowly and look for that 255+mark at my current conditioning. Current weight is 240ish. IMG_20170331_154058.jpg IMG_20170412_055804.jpg

Last edited:
Will be starting up a training log here on PM.

I've been active on forums for around 10 years and have always enjoyed keeping a log for feedback and suggestions from members. Seeing as how PM has probably the most knowledgeable member base I have seen, I think it's a perfect opportunity to learn more since you can never learn enough.

I've been training around 12 years but only seriously for the last 4-5. I've competed twice, once at light heavy in 2014 and last October in classic physique.

I didn't turn to injectable AAS until after my show in 2014 when I used pro hormones going in. I realized, despite my poor genetics, I wouldn't be able to compete without AAS most likely anyways so I started up. I had been researching for a couple years before that but never took the dive.

Anyways, right now I'm between blasts and letting my body recover a bit. My "cruise" right now is 400mg test iso, 150mg deca, 25mg Proviron, 25mg ostarine and 5iu gh pre workout. I also take 150mcg of Synthroid for thyroid replacement. This will go another 4 weeks and I'll crank things up slowly over time.

I'm also using insulin for the first time during this cruise. First time ever was last week and used 5iu of Novolog pre workout following Mutant's Protocol. I plan to only go 3 weeks my first round to dial in my carbs and timing best I can for when I crank back up.

Training wise I've been following Fortitude Training and absolutely love it. Before this I did DC training and Mountain Dog, both of which I really enjoyed as well but, FT has really stimulated some new growth very quickly.

Diet is very plain and simple. 350p 150c 100f on non training days and 350p 350c 80f on training days. Calorie increases come pre and post workout from carbs on training days. I'm very disposed to gain fat easily so pushing calories up high usually doesn't work for me and I get fat fast.

These are my most current pics from the last couple weeks. Plan is to keep growing slowly and look for that 255+mark at my current conditioning. Current weight is 240ish.View attachment 91110View attachment 91111
Subbed. Montego is a great guy who knows his stuff!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

One of the most thorough loggers out on the forums. Good guy and a man of knowledge. As always, I'm down to follow monte.

Subbed. Montego is a great guy who knows his stuff!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Thanks guys 😊 glad to have some onlookers!

Lower Muscle Rounds

Pre workout -
5iu gh
7iu Novolog
50g HBCD, 20G EAA, 5G Leucine, 3g CM, Pre Workout powder

Intra workout -
50g HBCD, 20G EAA, 5g Leucine, 5g Creatine, 3g CM

Smith Squat - 365x24 (grind. Will up the weight next time)

Bb Sldl - 225x22 (slow stretch)

Plate loaded Leg Extension - 90x22 (hate this machine. The bottom of the ROM puts a lot of force on the knees)

Cybex Calf Press - 270x23 270x21

HS Preacher Curl - 115x23

Post workout - 1c dry oats, 2c egg white, 1c blueberries

Better session today. Knees feel like they are holding up decently since dropping the pump sets on Upper Loading Days. Will add those back in eventually but for now, no injury is the best plan.

Slin didn't stomp me down post workout like last time. I think it was a combination of things.... More meals before training being the main one.

Knees are feeling it after yesterday.

Pretty sure it was the extensions as I mentioned earlier.

No training today (I work nights so it's day time for me). Friday I will hit Upper Muscle Rounds and then be off until Monday. Depending on how I'm feeling, I will cruise another week or crank back up but, I think I might need 2 weeks cruise after this last training blast.

How tall are you Monte?

Off today and hopefully my gym is open tomorrow when I wake up. If not I'll have to wait till Saturday for upper muscle rounds.

Went with the wife and some of her Co workers to a place called top golf. It's a driving range where you score points if you land the ball in the pit areas. All automated and pretty cool. I haven't played in at least 9 years and it was actually a good time . I'm nowhere near what I was (used to shoot in the low 80's from the tips) but, I had flashes lol.

One thing I did notice was how bad my flexibility is since I've put on a little size. Getting to the top of the swing was much more difficult then it was 40lbs ago lol.

Off today and hopefully my gym is open tomorrow when I wake up. If not I'll have to wait till Saturday for upper muscle rounds.

Went with the wife and some of her Co workers to a place called top golf. It's a driving range where you score points if you land the ball in the pit areas. All automated and pretty cool. I haven't played in at least 9 years and it was actually a good time . I'm nowhere near what I was (used to shoot in the low 80's from the tips) but, I had flashes lol.

One thing I did notice was how bad my flexibility is since I've put on a little size. Getting to the top of the swing was much more difficult then it was 40lbs ago lol.

Theres a place like that near me. Pretty fun to do that kind of stuff every once in a while. I've always been a hack at golf though, but its fun to drive a bucket of balls.

Flexibilty isn't my thing either. Gah!

5'10

Cursed with height lol

Look great regardless! I wish I was 5'10 for my previous career ambitions :mad:
5'8 catchers aren't exactly in high demand, but I did get paid to do it. A few extra inches would've helped prolong it and made a better run at it.

Theres a place like that near me. Pretty fun to do that kind of stuff every once in a while. I've always been a hack at golf though, but its fun to drive a bucket of balls.

Flexibilty isn't my thing either. Gah!
Yeah it was fun for sure but, gotta take up yoga.... Seriously lol.

Look great regardless! I wish I was 5'10 for my previous career ambitions :mad:
5'8 catchers aren't exactly in high demand, but I did get paid to do it. A few extra inches would've helped prolong it and made a better run at it.
Thank you sir!

Hopefully the 10-15lbs I'm hoping to add with a full year to grow will happen. Considering that I added some supplements I have rarely or never used, really figuring out how to grow without getting too fat and training changes the hopes are high.

I don't know much about baseball but, I wouldn't think a catcher would need to be very tall..... Almost the opposite.

Last edited:
Upper Muscle Rounds

Pre workout -
5iu gh
8iu Novolog
Shake 1 - 50g HBCD, 20G EAA, 5g Leucine, 5g Creatine, 3g CM, Pre Workout powder

Intra workout - 50g HBCD, 20G EAA, 5g Leucine, 5g Creatine, 3g CM

HS Pulldown - 360x23
Pull-ups - bw x21
Yates Row - 275x22

Star Chest Press - 270x22
Pec Deck - 180x23

Seated Partial Side Lateral - 60's x21
Seated side lateral - 30's x22

Triceps press on hyper extension machine - 110x22

Post workout - 1c oats, 1c blueberries, 2c egg whites

Decent session but my strength is still down a bit. Coming off cycle I was hoping to keep it very consistent with food increases but, we'll see as time goes on. Will keep pushing poundage up while not sacrificing form.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131