over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

28 weeks out

xjpx

Featured Member
Registered
28 weeks out from british nationals..... 2 years ago i came 3rd as a junior, this will be my first nationals as a senior as am 22 years old now...in the pics am 5ft 6..260 pounds, working with Skip Hill and v confident going into this years prep

Attachments

• IMG00384-20110407-1751.jpg
    IMG00384-20110407-1751.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 880
  • IMG00385-20110407-1751.jpg
    IMG00385-20110407-1751.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 781
great size starting out this prep! you got a good guy in your corner (skip). I really hope you keep us updated with the prep, your going to look sick come show time bro :)

Thick fricken boy! Once Skip is done with you, you are going to look sick!

thanks b boy, Skip is a great guy and we worked together for the qualifier for the finals which i won, and then we have been working off the same page for the past 6 months....he fully takes control again soon and im v excited :)

thanks Pride

your an absolute brute mate, 260 at 5ft6 and its not like your in back nik , fucking major props , 28 weeks should be more than enough im not even going to say anything else cos i know skips guys come in peeled so looking forward to seeing you dominate the class...your physique shredded with whats on the british scene right now is going to cause anyone a major headache.

Gonna echo the comments of the above, got some unbelievable size on you man. Real good. And to think your only 2 years older then me :mad: haha, best of luck with the prep bro. Skips a serious guy!

many thanks guys, the support means a lot, is motivating me as i sit here foirce feeding myself :p

here is a pic taken tonit of me and my buddy who is 3 n a bit weeks out from a qualifier for british champs

Attachments

• DSC01498.JPG
    DSC01498.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 927
wow. lots of mass to work with. can't wait to see the progress

I've seen a few posts from you in the past. Thick man! Looking forward to seeing your prep progression. Keep us posted!

geez you're big....and can still see some abs, should look great come showtime

WOW! That's incredible size, good luck bro, can't wait to see in contest shape.

your a beast bro, whole body is stacked with mass, and to think of your age too, its awesome, looking forward to seeing what you look like as the diet progresses, no doubt youve got a ton of muscle and potential, great over shape and balance too!

ur bf % is fairly high.
i am very interested in seeeing what you look like with lower bf%.
much potential.
your arms loook unusually developed for their length and thats a good thing!
my god your young...
-JS

looking huge bro, do you mind telling us cycle info, i remeber in one of your last threads you told what you were on and your cycle protocal. im curious what you did/changed because you look about 3x bigger especially the arms.

looking huge bro, do you mind telling us cycle info, i remeber in one of your last threads you told what you were on and your cycle protocal. im curious what you did/changed because you look about 3x bigger especially the arms.

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man, you are a genetic freak (compliment)! You will be shocking on stage when you hold on to your muscle mass and lean out!

Dont know if you are interested in hearing this, if i were judging you from your pics (which is hard to do from only the ones your posted) it looks like you need to work on your calves and traps to get them up so that your upper/lower body balance/symmetry will be right on!

Mike

28 weeks out from british nationals..... 2 years ago i came 3rd as a junior, this will be my first nationals as a senior as am 22 years old now...in the pics am 5ft 6..260 pounds, working with Skip Hill and v confident going into this years prep

you look swoled up. looks great

holy crap!!!!! 5'6 and 260.....thats a freak.....i really wanna see contest pics when that time comes

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws