over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh generic vs pharmacy

ds44

Registered
Alot of you guys have used generics and pharmacy grade hgh what are your OPINIONS? How you felt? The differences? Hgh potency Etc...

Alot of you guys have used generics and pharmacy grade hgh what are your OPINIONS? How you felt? The differences? Hgh potency Etc...

That's a great ?;):D

I've run many different brands throughout the years both generic and pharm. Currently using only pharm. You can be assured for the most part that with legit pharm gh, you are getting 96%+ purity and that the said ius or mgs on the pen or bottle will be the amount they advertise it as. You pay more for peace of mind. Expect fat loss, healing properties, possible little water retention and increased heart rate. Your bp may also drop a bit. Now with generic, there's a chance that it may not be nearly as pure as pharm and that there may not be the exact amount as advertised. Yes it's cheaper, but you run the risk of getting something that is under dosed or in some cases bunk crap. I honestly believe that there are some really good generics out there(correctly dosed and high purity), but they are few and far in between IMO.

I've run many different brands throughout the years both generic and pharm. Currently using only pharm. You can be assured for the most part that with legit pharm gh, you are getting 96%+ purity and that the said ius or mgs on the pen or bottle will be the amount they advertise it as. You pay more for peace of mind. Expect fat loss, healing properties, possible little water retention and increased heart rate. Your bp may also drop a bit. Now with generic, there's a chance that it may not be nearly as pure as pharm and that there may not be the exact amount as advertised. Yes it's cheaper, but you run the risk of getting something that is under dosed or in some cases bunk crap. I honestly believe that there are some really good generics out there(correctly dosed and high purity), but they are few and far in between IMO.

Not only all the above but I also feel that on RX GH you don't get the side effects people always talk about with generics. I don't get numb hands, I don't get incredibly sleepy, I just get results

I loved riptropin but that's it for generic.
Humatrope and saizen were the best pharma HGH I've used, followed by serostim. All of these made my muscle very full. I never had enough money to use much of them. With humatrope I only needed 2ius a day to get great results.

I loved riptropin but that's it for generic.
Humatrope and saizen were the best pharma HGH I've used, followed by serostim. All of these made my muscle very full. I never had enough money to use much of them. With humatrope I only needed 2ius a day to get great results.

Rips, we miss you:love:

Rips, we miss you:love:

TP Greys were working great at 5iu, and i lowered it to 3iu and am still very happy. Everyone on the greys seems to love them. Over in Racepicks HGH testing thread we have tested them several times, most serums in the mid 20's. When i went myself and got my IGF tested when i was on 5iu my IGF level was 551 !!!

I dont really have experience with Pharma, i did 4 kits of Jin's about 10 years ago and that was my first experience with GH. All of my other times using GH was generics (Elitropin Green and Black, TP Greys)

I've used a lot of generics and would totally agree that Rips are my favorite. I miss them!

You guys that have used either generic or pharm...was it a game changer in your physique?

You guys that have used either generic or pharm...was it a game changer in your physique?

This is a really good question, but its almost impossible to answer without giving a long drawn out explanation. I love the stuff and feel like it has been a game changer for me, and I dont compete and I only run AAS a few weeks out of the year. So for me it is a game changer in the sense that it helps me stay lean year round, and helps me keep gains while im off AAS.

For someone who competes it would be a game changer in the sense that running GH, AAS, and Slin together will take you to another level. You will add size much easier.

It all comes down to the expectations, I feel like a lot of people think you get AAS types of gains and thats just not the case. However with a good diet and good workouts it will give you some nice results... if its quality product. But it will never compare to the gains you get from test or dbol, they are just completely different drugs.

I have to say...I use a mix of generics and pharm due to budget...however I will say if budget isn't an issue ABSOLUTELY go full pharma.

I've ran a few generics and I've run genos. Genos beat generics hands down. I've never had generics give me the lethargy of a few ius of genos, and I've run them up to 10ius

Guys, Nspaletta has nailed it in his post. the difference between human pharma and generic is enormous. The former one means RESULTS and perfect purity the latter - a lot of sides which usually don't have much to do with real GH.

I think many of you guys know quite well how these Chinese generics are made and what they contain. And take it from me - serum tests mean nothing here even if they are satisfactory. These tests are very easy to be misled.

And also for ppl who think they are so very lucky to have original Genos... they should think twice... 98% of it on the market is fake with Chinese powder inside. Very nicely crafted though. Sorry for being so blunt:)

All in all, if you are 100% sure you have real legit Rx gh, you are about to witness the best results you can get from GH:)

Last edited:
Guys, Nspaletta has nailed it in his post. the difference between human pharma and generic is enormous. The former one means RESULTS and perfect purity the latter - a lot of sides which usually don't have much to do with real GH.

I think many of you guys know quite well how these Chinese generics are made and what they contain. And take it from me - serum tests mean nothing here even if they are satisfactory. These tests are very easy to be misled.

And also for ppl who think they are so very lucky to have original Genos... they should think twice... 98% of it on the market is fake with Chinese powder inside. Very nicely crafted though. Sorry for being so blunt:)

All in all, if you are 100% sure you have real legit Rx gh, you are about to witness the best results you can get from GH:)

My opinion is not the same and my data(serums and IGF-1's) as posted in RP's thread can confirm that. What you get with pharma GH is peace of mind that you are injecting what you are intending to inject and without harmful toxins or contamination. That peace of mind comes with a heavy price tag.

As far as the fake Genos on the market; you can tell if it is real or not by the smell. There is a smell to Geno that is like no other I have experienced. I can smell it simply from withdrawing and injecting it as opposed to putting my nose up to it and smelling it. I highly doubt someone counterfeited the smell as well.

Muscle, with due respect, both gh serums and igf serum tests mean nothing. I've learnt it several times from my experience. Especially those ridiculously high results tests:) I'm not going to go into details but these can be achieved easily with components much cheaper than gh.

As for genos, that's true they have very characteristic smell. Whether this has been counterfeited or not... well... you never know. Hopefully not;)
For me the only way to be 100% sure is to buy it myself for my pharmacy. For others it should be real gh lab tests, not serum or igf. The problem is they are very expensive and hardly anybody does them. And this means gh market is a perfect place for ... different misunderstandings and frauds. Sad but true.

I have used many generics and 'UGL' brand HGH in the past that was very good product. These days though I have been sticking to pharm grade HGH just because I have access and the generic quality has become question.

People also should pay mind to the fact that even between pharma brands there are different sides due to fillers like manitol and other things, some people swear on genos for get a dry hard look while seros turn them into water ballons and stall out after a few weeks

With generics we don;t know the fillers and process each mill uses to make them like we would be able to read on the package with pharma.

End of the day different generics have different sides just the same as different brands of pharma GH do as well

People also should pay mind to the fact that even between pharma brands there are different sides due to fillers like manitol and other things, some people swear on genos for get a dry hard look while seros turn them into water ballons and stall out after a few weeks

With generics we don;t know the fillers and process each mill uses to make them like we would be able to read on the package with pharma.

End of the day different generics have different sides just the same as different brands of pharma GH do as well

Thats a good point as my experience is exactly what you stated; with the serostims I got a lot of water retention and with the genos I got really vascular with no water retention. Right now I attribute it to the fillers as you stated because I don't have enough in depth chemical knowledge to attribute it to anything else. However, I have a feeling there may be something more to it than that.

Muscle, with due respect, both gh serums and igf serum tests mean nothing. I've learnt it several times from my experience. Especially those ridiculously high results tests:) I'm not going to go into details but these can be achieved easily with components much cheaper than gh.

As for genos, that's true they have very characteristic smell. Whether this has been counterfeited or not... well... you never know. Hopefully not;)
For me the only way to be 100% sure is to buy it myself for my pharmacy. For others it should be real gh lab tests, not serum or igf. The problem is they are very expensive and hardly anybody does them. And this means gh market is a perfect place for ... different misunderstandings and frauds. Sad but true.

Maybe you should go into detail as there is a lot of talk but when pressed nobody seems to be able to provide any concrete proof. This has been discussed before in RP's thread ad nauseum before. To say that serums and IGF-1's mean nothing is one of the most absurd statements I have heard today. Let me understand this, there is some special secret peptide that was invented that mimics serums GH, IGF-1, and gives the same results as GH; and its much cheaper than GH. Hell, why use GH then?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws