YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP QUEEFER- I'm going to miss you, my friend!

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
It breaks my heart as I'm writing this thread.
This morning Ms. Q, Queefer's wife found him slumped over his laptop.
Apparently, his heart gave out while he was working late last night.
Queefer is one of my best friends in this world!
I've never known a kinder, more generous soul ever!!!
I'm in shock! I don't want to believe it.
Queefer worked all the time, 20 hour days, trying his hardest to be successful for his family. He and I have talked a lot about death lately. I think he has a sense it was coming. A little over a month ago he checked himself into Urgent Care due to chest pains. He stayed over night and had all the tests done. They said his chest pains were from dehydration and being over worked while having a lingering flu bug. They said he was fine. Q still had a premonition. He ended up taking out a life insurance by policy for his son.
He was only on HRT type doses and only test for the past year. His days of pushing things with higher doses and competition were over. All Q wanted was to live a long life with his family and friends.
I kept telling him he needed to get more sleep and stop working 20 hour days, but Q was determined to do everything he could to make a better life for his family.
I miss you Queefer(Bert)!!!
I'm in shock to lose one of my best friends who I trusted more than anyone in this world. Rest in peace with God, my friend! One day we will meet again! (JOHN)

Man this one hits hard. Rest in Peace Brother. I loved reading some of your logs and following you when you competed. Watching your progress sharing, pictures of you and your family. I always thought you were a handsome man, reminded me of a buff Mike Rowe. Prayers for the Q Family.

Last edited:
I am absolutely mortified to hear this . Absolutely tragic, I'm at a loss for words . This guy only ever came across as a genuine man and to read this , to even fathom what his family are know facing is just so sad .R.I.P

this sux...

q was always super cool to me.

ill miss him.

This is horrible news ,I really just started getting to know Q when I became one of his customers and he treated me like a friend .this is just heartbreaking .

I must have made my thread about a minute after you I personally knew bert for many years overall down to earth pretty good guy.Def makes me sad to hear this.

I must have made my thread about a minute after you I personally knew bert for many years overall down to earth pretty good guy.Def makes me sad to hear this.

I'm unable to process this. I literally want to text him. I can't believe how fast life ends!

I'm a newer member but longer-time lurker, so I only knew him by his posts but holy shit - what a loss

Heart goes out to his family and friends, I can tell even from his forum persona he was the kind of man who will be dearly missed

Its already spooky reading through other threads and seeing his posts. RIP

I'm shocked! That's terrible, Rest in peace Bert. Thank you for the excellent service you always provided. You will be missed

Man this is so unbelievably sad and really hard to believe. RIP Queefer.

Wow. Wow wow wow. This sucks. Rip my brother

This just feels so weird. I JUST placed an UGsupps order last night for some speed and to try kratom for the first time and in the comments told Q how awesome he's been to, how good of a dude he is, and how everyone really appreciates what he does.

Wow.

I can't believe this... I've been on the forums since 2008 and have always enjoyed his posts. I have messaged him several times over the years and he was always nothing but nice. A good man. RIP brother..

Last edited:
I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS LOSS TO HIS FAMILY!!!!

RIP- QUEEFER!

You were going after your dreams and ran out of time. Make you really think.
THINK HARD.

This is very sad news.

Just a fyi. Orders will be done by his brother ( they worked together ) and everything business wise is the same.

This sucks

Miss Q, I'm so sorry for your loss. He was such a nice guy to all of us. Because I was working for Q we talked a lot. We would always talk of the plans he had for expanding. He had nothing but high aspirations for the future. I truly can't believe this is actually reality.

Burt, I will miss you my friend.

CG

OMG RIP !!!!

I can't believe I am seeing this, I am at a loss for words.
How sad, I feel terrible for Mrs. Q

I know no one wants to hear this, but we all need to wake the fuck up to these cardiovascular issues..... no other hobby communities lose this many members at such young ages. Sorry to bring it up, but it needs to be said, this shit is scary and hits too close to home for me.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear