YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Could I be allergic to a solvent that's in gear?

Hotbody358

Registered
I started using a sponsors gear about 2 weeks ago and I noticed I would get a rash on my back.today I woke up and my hole back is like one huge rash.
It's itchy and looks very irritated.
This has never happened before and the only other thing I added was hgh from a long time supplier of hgh.
Hgh has always cleared my skin not made it worse,so it has to be the geAr.
I guess I'll be throwing it away.
Here's a picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 236
Got the same thing from IP Gear deca 300...rash spread all over and had to get prednisone to get it to clear up...took a couple weeks to clear up, but I have sensitive skin, too

First time it's ever happened so I'm not sure what ingredients they use maybe EO?

how long ago did you use the IP stuff, from my understanding none of their stuff has EO in it-it's GSO

I've used their stuff for a couple years now and had great results-I hate EO

Does taking an antihistamine help clear it up some? It sure looks like allergies.

If you determine the actual cause, please report back.

Could be very helpful to others.

Thanks

ITW

I do know what it's from but I'm not going to start trouble with sponsors on here.its def not the hgh that's the grey tops by the man so I know it's not that .
The only other thing I started was a sponsors gear.besides causing me the worst pain I ever felt from a sponsors or anyone else's gear it caused my whole back hip and forearms to break out in that hideous rash all over my body.
There's nothing else that was new that I started.im stupor for not trying the gear first before throwing away my money on gear I can't use.the only reason I bought it was to save me from multiple injections,since it's high mg gear that claims to be painless.
I'm not saying the gear is fake or doesn't match label claims but my body just couldn't handle the high mgs.and there something this brand uses that I'm fed allergic too and he won't say what's in it cause it's magic.
My body is so itchy and it's even on my head.
When I told him this is went off on me.cursing at me like I asked for a refund.
He said not one complaint in 15 f***** years and there's no way it hurts me and no way the rash is from his products .
Even after screaming at me using words that don't come out of my mouth ,I still wanted to order something else he had but I haven't heard back and if I say who it is I'll probably get kicked off the board and I'm not here to give anybody trouble.ill never try high mg again because my body was rejecting it.it. Burt so bad and lasted well over a week or more .
Only thing I think I can use us the high dose eq but that's not supposed to hurt no matter how high you go.
Never listen to someone who says there high dose gear is painless cause even if it's not the solvent it could just be the high mg.
He was very disrespectful about it and sounded like a young kid using too much test and can't handle it,lol.i stopped his gear and went back to my low mg gear withe those frey tops from tp .starting to really slim down but that's probably from diet but I look bigger now a defecit.
If my back clears up in a week we'll know it's def the gear cause. Nothing changed in my diet .

how long ago did you use the IP stuff, from my understanding none of their stuff has EO in it-it's GSO

I've used their stuff for a couple years now and had great results-I hate EO

It was stuff I ordered a couple years back and I just finally got around to using it on a cruise, only 150/week

Took almost 3 weeks for the rash to appear, dr said it looked like a reaction to medicine, and set me up with prednisone, singulair, and Benadryl..... Cleared up then I took another shot of deca and it tried coming back on my arms and back, but I was still on all the meds so it didn't get as bad and only lasted 3 or 4 days

After that I threw away the deca lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner