over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BEST HAIR TRANSPLANT DOCTOR IN FLORIDA?

CYNDER_BLOCK

Banned
I'm curious to know who the best hair doc is in Florida. Being bald is not fun. . . for me.

Looking for any and all recommendations and people who may have actually had a hair operation where they take hair from the back and implant it to the top of the head and had awesome results.

Also, from my brief research on this, I understand that the side hair on your head is immune to DHT, so you could, in theory, not have to worry about certain compounds for muscle building affecting hairloss anymore, ever?

I have to tell you. I have never been of fan of hair transplants, and I am surely never to get one. Having said that. I cannot believe how good they are getting at it.

Recently hanging out with friends and new acquaintances when this guy tells me he has hair transplant. I saw his before photos and really had to examine his hairline to even have a hint that it was a transplant. He got it done in Greece. It was thousands cheaper.

Be prepared. He said the procedure was really painful, however he also said it was worth it.

Good luck and choose wisely.

I have to tell you. I have never been of fan of hair transplants, and I am surely never to get one. Having said that. I cannot believe how good they are getting at it.

Recently hanging out with friends and new acquaintances when this guy tells me he has hair transplant. I saw his before photos and really had to examine his hairline to even have a hint that it was a transplant. He got it done in Greece. It was thousands cheaper.

Be prepared. He said the procedure was really painful, however he also said it was worth it.

Good luck and choose wisely.

Yes! They're very good with it now, very! My buddy has a thriving head of hair now and you can't even tell.

Yes! They're very good with it now, very! My buddy has a thriving head of hair now and you can't even tell.

Maybe a stupid question...Why not use the same doctor as your buddy?

I had the FUT (Follicular Unit Transplant) technique done the last week in August. I'm very happy. Understand that several weeks after, the transplanted area loses the new hair (not the follicle). At the 3 month mark, the new hairs begin to grow in and at the 6 to 9 month mark, you really begin to see the results...can't wait! I have a very large incision from the FUT technique...if you want to wear your hair really short, then look into the FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) technique.

The incision is still sore. For the first week, the top of my head and the incision were numb...then slowly, the feeling began to come back. It doesn't hurt in general, just when the back of my head touches the pillow (or anything else..LOL!).

When it comes to choosing a hair transplant doc, 2 things should not be a factor, location and cost. There are lots of docs in florida but that are highly reputed not many and it's not a straight forward surgery, there is a lot of skill involved and depending on what you want done, there are doctors better suited to do certain types of hair transplants, not just fue work vs fut work but also if you need a mega session, or you need hairline work, or you need crown work. All these guys have their specialities and what you may need may not be in your area. Lots of these docs offer travel allowances to offset the cost of travel so don't let that be a deterrent to finding the best doc. Then cost, the line you get what you pay for is very true in the transplant world. My doc was in Europe because he was the best for what I wanted done imo but he does revision surgeries everyday of guys who went cheap and got burned. You get limited grafts that you can transplant so you can't afford to be cheap and go to anybody but the top guys cause you may not get many more kicks at the can if it goes wrong. Research well.

Im in my 2nd week post op with fue so cant speak about results yet but ive shown a couple of doctors since I got back who are very informed on hair transplants, both are dermatologists and they both said the work was immaculate and looked precise so I'll take that for now. Long waiting process for it to grow in but the doc has a long track record of stellar results so im not worried

As for aas use, the transplanted hair is dht resistant and it will stay implanted but remember that your native hair is not so they only replace hair where there is none so you can lose the hair around the transplanted hair if you keep using aas... you have to take into account that you may need further work down the line, or resign yourself to being on finasteride for a long time and using certain aas that limit potential hair loss if you want to keep blasting. My hair loss had stabilized and fin works really well for me with no sides so I use that and stick to test and occasionally throw in superdrol these days but my tren and dht compound days are gone as I am not in any rush to jump back into the procedure again.

Last edited:
20k. Holy shit. I'm bald and would never pay 20k for a full head of hair unless I was in some sort of modeling or acting industry. That's crazy.

Embrace your baldness.

I never had any negatives in life from being bald. I would gladly take hair if it were free but I look at it way differently. I'm happy to look like my father. Idk. Sorry not to answer your question though.

you were told wrong. Those are fue prices so I assume you're looking fue but there are much better options and for cheaper. Just again depends on what your transplant needs are. Alvi is terrible and Dauer while not bad isn't at the top of the fue food chain

When it comes to choosing a hair transplant doc, 2 things should not be a factor, location and cost.

:yeahthat:

As for aas use, the transplanted hair is dht resistant and it will stay implanted but remember that your native hair is not so they only replace hair where there is none so you can lose the hair around the transplanted hair if you keep using aas... .

Good point for those thinking about hair transplants.

From my research in terms of quality and price the names of

Hasan and Wong (Vancouver)
Rahal (Toronto) known as a hairline expert apparently
Erdogan (Turkey) known as a dense packer for a very low price

If I were you I wouldn't limit myself to a geographic area. Most even provide free hotel room and/or cover the air cost by discounting it from the cost of the procedure. The place in Turkey is apparently state of the art with 5 star service, airport pickup, lodging, meals etc.

I like the sound of going to Turkey. Hot girls, good food, good gear, etc. . . . like a one stop shop.

From my research in terms of quality and price the names of

Hasan and Wong (Vancouver)
Rahal (Toronto) known as a hairline expert apparently
Erdogan (Turkey) known as a dense packer for a very low price

If I were you I wouldn't limit myself to a geographic area. Most even provide free hotel room and/or cover the air cost by discounting it from the cost of the procedure. The place in Turkey is apparently state of the art with 5 star service, airport pickup, lodging, meals etc.

hasson and wong if you are having fut, and want mega session work, they are your guys but fue you're better off elsewhere. They are in my city and I flew to europe for fue.
Rahal is a fut expert as well and yes hairline is his speciality.
Erdogan is very good but beware with Erdogan due to his style you will be getting on average an extra 500 grafts minimum. I did on an online consult with him and he quoted me 1000 grafts more than the next highest and I only needed 2000 grafts. He packs dense and does get exceptional yields however and his price is dirt cheap but if you're limited on donor hair or have large spaces to cover not the best fit as you'll chew thru grafts.

Don't get caught up in the hype of Turkey, they offer great deals but outside of Erdogan, Keser, Yaman, possibly demisroy and karadeniz if you really want to stretch your search but outside them you're just asking for trouble in turkey. Stick to the tried and true in turkey and dont trust sites like whatclinic they get paid for their reviews and eliminate negative so you'll see a lot of positives for tech run clinics

I like the sound of going to Turkey. Hot girls, good food, good gear, etc. . . . like a one stop shop.

I still have a full head of hair but I suffer from diffuse thinning which makes me a bad candidate apparently. Erdogan is very reputable you can check his videos online and he travels the world to do seminars. I estimated that to get around 3000 grafts, travel, hotel for two weeks, food, etc. It would cost me a little over $10-12,000. Which is not bad at all. Its like a mini vacation and I can go to Greece too which is not far. It also lets the scarring subside a little before I go home. However apparently its quite visible for a month or more. Im pretty sure he gives you a free room for 2-3 days, pickup from airport, state of the art facility, exceptional staff and a discount off the air ticket. I think I will need one in three years time maybe

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear