over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Amazing new Inject Curc formula for the bros

kandink009

Banned
I have enjoyed using PM as an amazing resource to learn so much information. I want to give back when I can, and I feel this is something many on PM are interested in and should have for their health. Check out Anasci.org in the conversion section where this talk is allowed. I promise you wont be disappointed, nor am I trying to sell anything. Just give back. Let me know if you have any questions as Im sure some people will. I dont know if its allowed by rules to post a link to the thread?

After reading DC's and John Meadows recommendations - Can anyone provide experience with their results / dosage? Interested is intramuscular dosing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very increased endurance, lower blood pressure, have way more energy, pumps are great, better sense of well-being, joints feel better, muscle looks more defined almost like you're on something, increased veins.

these are the ones I can spout off the top of my head that I get from my 250mg/ml formula. No pain or lumps either so its easy to dose 1g/week IM. I am also doing shallow IM with 5/8'' pin and loving it.

Too much of a pain in the ass. Not worth pinning that shit year round.

Too much of a pain in the ass. Not worth pinning that shit year round.

It's definitely worth the health benefits. It will keep you healthier and you'll be able to handle stresses on the body of gear better. Improves cholesterol and liver values without a doubt by quite a bit.

I used it for about 4 months. Had lumps and pain all the time from pinning. Stuff crashed contantly...like i said pain in the ass.

I read the thread over there in a hurry and not sure where to get the raws. Maybe I missed it...

Do you think subQ is feasible?

I read the thread over there in a hurry and not sure where to get the raws. Maybe I missed it...

Do you think subQ is feasible?

Im not sure if subQ is yet. I haven't tried it yet since I first was wanting to confirm shallow IM is no problem. I may try it with a small amount since that could be feasible for some people who would prefer to maybe use a insulin pin and pin a small amount everyday or just smaller amounts in general.

Maybe i missed it but where are you getting this from?

That is correct. However, his aas product that tested poorly were bread and butter products that no bro ever wants low dosed- Test C and tren E. The fact that his test c is low is a red flag since its so cheap to produce. Heck you could argue that his test should be cheaper than his curc since his curcumin he says requires a solvent that costs $1000/liter. Someone who cannot brew test correctly I wouldn't trust anything from them.

We cant discuss the anasci test results here. Careful bud

Are you a board sponsor here?
plus seems like you have a grudge against lk3..no dog in this fight - just sayin'

Are you a board sponsor here?
plus seems like you have a grudge against lk3..no dog in this fight - just sayin'

I was just one of the people he must have thought was LE ha because when I inquired about his curc a few times he told me he doesnt make it. Thats what led to me trying my own. But when he treats some potential customers the way he does, including me, ya I don't have to like that. But again that is his right to do business with anyone he does or doesn't want to. But you cant expect me to talk good of him, And especially when he talks a big game and "something" shows otherwise, ya it doesnt look good. The reason Im having to talk about LK3 is because he is the one who started curc/resv and is the only one others can compare to and ask me about the differences.

I was just one of the people he must have thought was LE ha because when I inquired about his curc a few times he told me he doesnt make it.

It's true...

Anyway, this thread got weird, mainly because it's a thread about homebrewing on a forum that doesn't allow homebrew talk, so we talk about the stuff but can't get into details... So, perhaps all of use who got interested should just go to your thread on anasci. Much easier...

It's true...

Anyway, this thread got weird, mainly because it's a thread about homebrewing on a forum that doesn't allow homebrew talk, so we talk about the stuff but can't get into details... So, perhaps all of use who got interested should just go to your thread on anasci. Much easier...

I think you could be right. Sorry if I didn't keep it kosher for pm rules. I knew I was walking a tight rope due to the subject and I'll stop now as I don't want to break the rules.

lol dear lord im glad im taking a break form this shit. lol

wow
sooo much i cant say.
i probably cant talk about any ( blank blank blank ) product as anyone i was associated with is taking a little break form the wierd shit going on these days.

i addressed any testing issues where and when it was appropriate.
those who know me know and, know that anything that needed to be done was done.

we do need to respect all the current paying sponsor. lol :rolleyes:

sounds like someone else might wana remember that.

as much as i am a dick i do try to respect the rules a little bit and i was banned plenty of times for talking about formulas and other people products and ins and outs so again i cant really do that.

lol so not really sure what i can say here.

a cpl ppl pmed me with questions on this so i figured id see.

i have no shit to talk. lol
plenty of ppl have made home brew thingies.
from what i see here based on idk... 10 years now practicing on me...
i just dont see how. but hey... no shit talk here. besides i have never, ever, ever! sold a botttle of injectable anything! lol
;)

sterile preps i do know about and have looked into a great deal of how and a great deal of what i put into my body...

for instance.
i started making tne for ME with certain things as many of the preps i saw used eo gauc and other shit i dont really want in my body. i have seen the brewing talk on ansci and i would not put a lot of those preps in my body... just though.

you guys by all means do your thing! lol

any questions.
just check the post history.
im sure this dude ... lol read mine! lol
:p
enjoy guys.
this is the shit i dont need/want
:star-w:rs

Last edited:
I may be mistaken however I believe the products of LK3 that have been tested were aas items not the "research" category products. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks
Vintagemuscle

Yea, I really wish his curcumin, res, etc. products could be tested

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws