over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Super Bowl predictions

Kind of hard not to go with the easy pick. Patriots over Vikings

My head says you're right, but I'd love to see Jacksonville and the Eagles win this weekend.

I'm all in on Sacksonville right now. I love a good underdog story (I'm a Giants fan though)

Hard to doubt New England after what they have done over the years but I'd really like to see Minnesota take it all. It would be cool to see them play the Super Bowl on their home field and Case Keenum is a really good guy and that defense can be flat out nasty at times. I think it would be well deserved.

I got not love in these games, but my predictions are as follows.

Jacksonvile 16
New England 27

Minnesota 20
Philidelphia 23

Superbowl:

New England 34
Philadelphia 16

If Jax can keep it close and not let NE get out in front early they have a shot....NE will probably throw 8 in the box and make Bortles beat them (which is what Pittsburgh should have done)... I just find it really odd how NE gets ALL calls to go their way.... seriously, Tennessee got fucked...and so did Buffalo prior to that... NE is great enough as it is...they don't need the refs to help em as well....

NE 34
Philly 20

If Jax can keep it close and not let NE get out in front early they have a shot....NE will probably throw 8 in the box and make Bortles beat them (which is what Pittsburgh should have done)... I just find it really odd how NE gets ALL calls to go their way.... seriously, Tennessee got fucked...and so did Buffalo prior to that... NE is great enough as it is...they don't need the refs to help em as well....

NE 34
Philly 20

I'm a Packers fan...so anybody but Minnesota!

Jacksonville has a chance. They are young and you can tell they really BELIEVE they can beat anyone on any given day. That alone should help them get out of their heads against the Pats. If we've ever seen the Pats get exposed, its by teams who hit Brady hard and often.

Eagles and Vikings will be a good game though. Im going with the Vikings on this.

Interesting situation—wtf do the Vikings do in the offseason with their 3 QB's who all have expiring contracts? haha

I just like there’s new teams there except for the Deflatetriots. They’ve been there to long so Jags and Eagles and Eagles win the big game. I hope.

i know it's not a popular vote, but i want to see Brady get one more, then retire. i knoweveryone is sick of the pats, 'Deflategate', blahblah... but i really do think he is (at least one of) if not THE greatest QB (player) ever.
then i'd like to see him retire, but not like Joe Montana just sorta getting sent out to KC for his last two seasons - which weren't terrible - but i think he should have left after SF.

i think it may very well be Minn vs NE, but i also wouldn't mind seeing Jacksonville go, either. just glad the saints didn't go (i'm an Atlanta fan)

Jacksonville over NE
Philadelphia over Minnesota
Philadelphia SB Champs

Pats over Vikings, as much as I don't like the Pats I still like seeing them just because of how impressive they have been. 7 straight AFC Championship games!

Top 2 defenses in NFL are Minnesota and Jacksonville. Good defenses beat good offenses. Jacksonville took out a superior team like Pittsburg who has an explosive offense. Don't be surprised of an upset in New England. Minnesota can take out Philadelphia in my opinion too. I tend to think it will be New England and Philadelphia, but we could be seeing an upset or two.

Last edited:
Brady is questionable and may not even play. I like the pats, but I'm tired of seeing the patriots. Hope the jags win. Plus I'm a Vikings fan, and I'd rather play them instead of New England.
Think its meant to be after our miracle last week. SKOL Vikings!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Professional Muscle mobile app

Brady is questionable and may not even play. I like the pats, but I'm tired of seeing the patriots. Hope the jags win. Plus I'm a Vikings fan, and I'd rather play them instead of New England.
Think its meant to be after our miracle last week. SKOL Vikings!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Professional Muscle mobile app
I'm a former Miami resident who now resides in the New England area and I still love the dolphins and can't stand the patriots.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I see a lot of patriots hate in my area (NC) I really respect what B and B do year after year but I really would like to see someone else (different) win it.
It's a shame Carson Wentz went down they would have really been a good superbowl with him vs Nick Foles at the helm. Realistically PATS vs Vikes in SB.
Jacksonville dominated Pittsburgh, then kinda backed off not sure if they would have if Pittsburgh would have converted those 3 fourth and ones in FG range or kicked the field goals can't really say as Jacksonville may have stepped it up.

Really want to see a good SB with decent calls and no political bullskitty/stunts.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear