YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Estrogen symptons been bed ridden for a week now, with puffy nipples! Help!

Fortnite

Newbies
HI guys, I'm a 21 year old guy I started my 500mg test a week test e cycle with aromasin about 2 months when I started I was dealing with puffy nipples so upped my aromasin and ended up crashing my estrogen bad so I stopped using the aromasin a month ago while continuing my 500mg test a week.

I've gone from 260-280lb around 10-12% the last 2 months and visibly look more bloated and holding water retention, and the low estrogen effects are super lethargic and tired, I haven't gone to the gym or done anything in a almost a week because I just feel like pure shit, my eyes are so dry all the time, my lips are dry, my body looks flat and dry, my neck is super stiff when I turn it cracks.

But all at the same time I have puffy nipples too, so I'm really confused, I've even tried upping my test the last few weeks but I still have low estrogen symptons with puffy nipples?

I'm so confused, I know for a fact that my test most probably would not be tren or eq because the seller would be losing money giving me something that's more expensive. I thought maybe its deca too but that wouldn't make sense since test is cheaper to make.

I have been laying around all day eatting as much carbs as I can to get as much energy but I still have the letheragic horrible feling, i haven't been to the gym in a week when I use to be there for hours everyday.

I have been looking at other stores prices to see which compound could perhaps be may the test instead because which they would not be ripping their selves of with and the only compounds that are the cheapest that it could or test or test p or deca, if it is deca it could explain why i have puffy nipples why having low test and low estrogen but as the same time I don't think its deca either

Last edited:
Your 280lbs at 10-12%? And 21yrs old? that's super human genes

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Your 280lbs at 10-12%? And 21yrs old? that's super human genes

If i show you pic you'd think I look mediocre, my muscle insertions and shape look ordinary and look unimpressive and poor in terms of aesthetics, I have more of dad powerlifter bodytype but I am very much a endo type guy and put muscle/fat and do roids for years on easily so I guess that's why I can be so heavy but like I said I don't look that impressive.

Last edited:
If you're really 10-12% at that weight you'll look very impressive. Alot of people would be as well

Username checks out

What leads you to the conclusion that you have "low test and low estrogen"?

What leads you to the conclusion that you have "low test and low estrogen"?

My test could be bunk but I doubt that since I gained 15lbs and look more bloated, and the fact that it could be deca which could explain why i have puffy nipples from prolactin and why i have low test because of my lethargicness, dry eyes, dryness all over my body.

It seems your main issue is the puffy nipples and feeling unwell, correct? If you can trace feeling unwell to when you first started on the gear (and symptoms got worse with increasing dosage) then it seems logical that reducing the symptoms is going to involve reducing (or discontinuing entirely) the gear.

Second, your other issue is whether or not your test is really test (and not deca or trenbolone)? Well, the one way to find out is to get a blood panel. That will tell you your test levels, from those you can infer whether they're high (they should be if its test).

How much aromasin were you taking?

How much aromasin were you taking?

I took like 25mg once or twice a week for a month, but it's been a month since I stoped and I have dry neck, horrible dry eyes, very lethargic that I haven't gone out my house in a week or even been to the gym when I'm use to working horus everyday but puffy nipples which get worse when I eat

I'd suggest getting some bloodwork done by one of these online labs. Maybe not for everybody, but 25mg of Aromasin 1-2x/wk isn't very much at all. I mean, maybe it worked super well on you, and it could be the cause, but you are also taking 500mg/wk of test, and your bodyfat is probably higher than you have listed (no offense, just saying it's the norm), which would put you at a higher risk for higher aromatase levels. Keep us updated.

Bro i PROMISE you the only way you're going to get this figured out is either get bloodwork RIGHT NOW, so you/we can see what's going on and make appropriate adjustments. OR you could try coming off everything completely and in time you're body will normalize, BUT even if you drop everything i would still get bloodwork right away.

You're playing a huge guessing game. Fucking trust me bro, I've tried playing that guessing game for almost 3 years straight and i still haven't won. The only way to win is to get bloodwork. You absolutely can not go off of symptoms when it comes to this stuff. High estrogen symptoms are basically the same as low estrogen symptoms, prolactin could be high, theres so many things that could be off and the only way to be able to tell and fix it is to get bloodwork.

I'm going to say this again, do not let this drag out and cause yourself needly misery because you think you can figure it out. You can not. Go to privatemdlabs.com and order the female hormone panel. It's like 60ish bucks after discount. Yes there are more extensive tests you can order but this should give you a good start. Female hormone panel results usually come back pretty quick like 24-48 hours.

Stop fucking around.

Last edited:
I have to agree with the above Posters.

Sounds like you are Guessing.

Bloodwork will tell you Exactly what's going on, and then you can make an Informed Decision on how to proceed.

Your Symptoms sound like High Estrogen, not Low, hence the reason for getting your Estradiol checked.

I would get the LC/MS Version or Sensitive Estradiol, it's more Accurate than the ECLIA Method............................. JP

while all the blood work comments are smart, lol whats the reality of that? :rolleyes:

soo

prob there is some est rebound.
i dont like asin, because of how it works.
you took a big dose, blocked receptors and takes time for that all to regenerate.

in the mean time you stayed on test.
so your body was still over compensating in the conversion of ttest to e...

you prob had a big amt of est and as the receptors came back for e it hit you hard. also you may have high cortistol levels due to first cycle n all that.

the smart thing to do is stop and do pct.
the try again when you have your shit more together.

ie get new good test and adex, not asin. :lightbulb:

or do the dumb thing and just stop your shots and do the above this week. lol:banghead::headbang::lightbulb:

:welcome:

while all the blood work comments are smart, lol whats the reality of that? :rolleyes:

soo

prob there is some est rebound.
i dont like asin, because of how it works.
you took a big dose, blocked receptors and takes time for that all to regenerate.

in the mean time you stayed on test.
so your body was still over compensating in the conversion of ttest to e...

you prob had a big amt of est and as the receptors came back for e it hit you hard. also you may have high cortistol levels due to first cycle n all that.

the smart thing to do is stop and do pct.
the try again when you have your shit more together.

ie get new good test and adex, not asin. :lightbulb:

or do the dumb thing and just stop your shots and do the above this week. lol:banghead::headbang::lightbulb:

:welcome:

or you can do what this smart fella said and keep guessing. or do the smart thing and get bloods done. then u aint wasting time. strange that people think bloods are pointless. stupid also.

I don't look good for bodybuilding standards, my muscles and bellies look mediocre, overall i have a poor bodybuilder physique, I just want t look muscular like I said here's a pic at me at 240 before cycle.
https://ibb.co/divXoJ
https://ibb.co/d5vyTJ

You don't look bad at all. I know you said that these pics are you at 240 before cycle. In your original post you stated that you have went from 260 to 280. Why not post a current pic and you can do a side by side with them,? And like others have said get blood work done!

or you can do what this smart fella said and keep guessing. or do the smart thing and get bloods done. then u aint wasting time. strange that people think bloods are pointless. stupid also.

im not suggesting blood work is bad at all.
its the smart thing to do.

but here we are talking about a 21 year old kid fucking himself up with gear.

smart is not really part of this equation. lol :banghead:

the whole blood work thing is a great new trend and should be done, but in reality how many actually do it?:lightbulb:

just providing some more realistic alternatives.

kind of an expert on dumbness. lol :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner