over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are These LBA's??

newyboy1

Registered
Hey guys im having a few problems getting LBAS from TP Just making sure customs in Australia will actually let them through..
In the mean time i have found these **broken link removed** And i was wondering if they are the same product? As they are local!!
Ingredients seem too match up.. and nutrician info.. Except these have less Cals?

What u think

No

Hey guys im having a few problems getting LBAS from TP Just making sure customs in Australia will actually let them through..
In the mean time i have found these **broken link removed** And i was wondering if they are the same product? As they are local!!
Ingredients seem too match up.. and nutrician info.. Except these have less Cals?

What u think

No not the same

No not the same

look like a comparable product to me. Are you just splitting hairs when you say no? Assuming he cant get LBAs from TP by customs would you say those are a decent replacement? What makes you say they are so different?

What's it similar to then, AAFX liquid aminos?

Well

look like a comparable product to me. Are you just splitting hairs when you say no? Assuming he cant get LBAs from TP by customs would you say those are a decent replacement? What makes you say they are so different?

Then use them............I am just answering a question.......is a gym full of full of machines the same as a gym full of free weight equipment? For some yes..........for most no...........you guys wanted an answer, thats my answer, no.........am I splitting hairs? I do not think so, but some may say so.........

Amino Acids Derived From Beef Extracts, Glycerine, Purified Water, Natural Caramel Color, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose and Potassium Sorbate.

vs

TP's

Hydrolyzed Beef Extracted Aminos, Complex-Bonded Bovine Aminos, Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerine, L-Tryptophan, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Acesulfame k, Potassium Sorbate

Thank you

Amino Acids Derived From Beef Extracts, Glycerine, Purified Water, Natural Caramel Color, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose and Potassium Sorbate.

vs

TP's

Hydrolyzed Beef Extracted Aminos, Complex-Bonded Bovine Aminos, Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerine, L-Tryptophan, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Acesulfame k, Potassium Sorbate

There is 1 ingrediant there that makes TPs a complete protein because of the amount.....TPs is hydrolyzed......plus it tastes better...did I also say cheaper?...TPs is not just beef powder diluted with glycerine

There is 1 ingrediant there that makes TPs a complete protein because of the amount.....TPs is hydrolyzed......plus it tastes better...did I also say cheaper?...TPs is not just beef powder diluted with glycerine

you forgot the added tryptohpan in LBAs;)

So LBA's can no longer come through Australian customs? I have had several orders before with no problem.

Get the one's available to you. They are very similar and I highly doubt one would be able to actually tell the difference.

I've also had mine seized.... Australian customs are really getting super strict, it's really a gamble these days!!
My main question is .. Will the ones I posted in the link perform same dutys as tp s LBA, don't care about taste or cost (as it's actully cheaper considering postage from TP too aus is over 100$ for 6 bottles , which doubles the price of
The LBAs )
I just want too know should I gamble again from TP and try get their lba s or should I just go these ones and see same benefits?

Have just food this product on sale for 10$ a bottle .. Even more reason too
Buy

I've also had mine seized.... Australian customs are really getting super strict, it's really a gamble these days!!
My main question is .. Will the ones I posted in the link perform same dutys as tp s LBA, don't care about taste or cost (as it's actully cheaper considering postage from TP too aus is over 100$ for 6 bottles , which doubles the price of
The LBAs )
I just want too know should I gamble again from TP and try get their lba s or should I just go these ones and see same benefits?

your going to do your money again if you order, Quarantine have a hard on for anything supplement related and if you check the AQIS web page you will see an import permit is needed for beef products.

Dont listen to people saying you can bring stuff in without first checking with the people who actually make the rules

Just an update to this. We are actually allowed to bring LBA's into Oz.

Customs have released my shipment and is set for delivery. So, I guess if you want to place an order get TP to print below out or something of similar nature so the customs guys see it..

---

Dear Andrew,

I have spoken with the Lab supervisor and for personal consumption a fully finished retail packaged, capsulated product would be able to be imported under the human therapeutics case in ICON (www.aqis.gov.au/icon).

I’m not sure why you were advised to apply for a permit, (maybe because of the beef derived ingredients) but you should be able to meet the therapeutics case as long as you address the three months supply issue, it’s for yourself, you declare the goods at the border/on your mail item etc. Check the link. (Ctrl + mouse click to open).

Human therapeutics and medicines

When you float the mouse over the case amino acids are one of the items covered by this condition.

I hope this information has been of assistance,

Regards
Nicholas Clark
Assessing Officer
Biological Imports Program
Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views