over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pimpman log (Aurum RX) , Primobolan

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
We'll see what the master says on our Primobolan :D

Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can,thanks!

good luck brother

i am interested to see if this primo is good. never tried anything but test mast and var so far. well and dbol but ill leave that aside from my tried list

When I get real lean I'd like to give primo a shot. Anyone I've met that has used it rants and raves over it. Hard to figure out what dose to run because some people say you need a gram of it and others much less.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

what's up brother
Well today is beginning of week two
First week I took 800mg this will be the dose I'll be taking the whole time.shot was very very smooth.I'm really surprised how smooth it is.today shot I didn't even feel it either amazing primo always has a tiny bit to it.only thing with primo is it take at least 5 weeks to really start seeing and feeling it.but when it kicks in oh boy :)

Vicking if all your products are this smooth hats off to you bro very good.

Guys just a little update so far feeling really good.I can't believe how smooth this product is.I know its to soon but I'm feeling great in the gym.soon the pumps in the gym should be feeling so good that its hurts like hell lol :).next week will be beginning of third week.I will be doing 1000mg a week instead of 800mg that I'm doing now.vikinglab send me enough primo for me to do a 5 week test for him.by this time we should now if the primo is working or not.

I plan on running primo for about 8 months the first 6 weeks is from Vikings primo.so far its looking good and feeling great no pip did 3cc in one .

Good job so far viking

Wow what a great week I had at the gym.this primo is looking to turn up good let me tell you.my Energy this week in the gym has been huge.I've done two body parts per day.I never do this I only train one body part per day.but my energy has gone up dramatically this week.its definitely the primo.my veins are starting to look freaky.now mind you I am very lean NOT small just lean so its make the primo work better.

Viking I'll post up some pics of the vials brother :)

love it

Wow what a great week I had at the gym.this primo is looking to turn up good let me tell you.my Energy this week in the gym has been huge.I've done two body parts per day.I never do this I only train one body part per day.but my energy has gone up dramatically this week.its definitely the primo.my veins are starting to look freaky.now mind you I am very lean NOT small just lean so its make the primo work better.

i am loving the positive feedback brother :)

It was important for me to hear it from you,because of your experience with this product,thanks man.

How's its going ?

How's its going ?
Holly molly it's going very well. The pumps in the gym are getting so much I almost can't make it through the workouts. A sure tell that the primo is kicking in hard. So far this primo is amazing bro. Keep it up. And I still can't get over the fact that its so smooth.

Guys Viking is the real deal. You missing out

Holly molly it's going very well. The pumps in the gym are getting so much I almost can't make it through the workouts. A sure tell that the primo is kicking in hard. So far this primo is amazing bro. Keep it up. And I still can't get over the fact that its so smooth.

Guys Viking is the real deal. You missing out

Thanks man!!!!

Are you using the 100mg or 200mg/ml?
With the 3+1 you can't go wrong with Vikings oils..everything I've ran has been 100% on point.
I want to run the Primo at a 700-1000mg for a while and see what I can achieve. I am starting to get sick of side effects at my age..lol

With the 3+1 you can't go wrong with Vikings oils..everything I've ran has been 100% on point.
I want to run the Primo at a 700-1000mg for a while and see what I can achieve. I am starting to get sick of side effects at my age..lol

I hear that ,I'm 46 and should probably start using more mild compounds like primo .i love the results with tren but man the sides are just not worth it sometimes .

Brother I'm using the 200mg smooth as hell too
Thanks man!!!!

I hear that ,I'm 46 and should probably start using more mild compounds like primo .i love the results with tren but man the sides are just not worth it sometimes .
Oh I hear you I'm 44 I'm right behind you lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sorry guys been really sick for past few days. Bad cold with fever. As soon as I get better I update

Sorry guys been really sick for past few days. Bad cold with fever. As soon as I get better I update

This is the time that everyone sick .. I'm waiting for summer :D

This is the time that everyone sick .. I'm waiting for summer :D
Omg I was so dehydrated I had to go to the er yesterday. Starting to feel better now though thank God

Finally feeling better.today was my first day back at the gym after my bad cold virus.and let me tell you I felt weak really didn't feel like walking in the gym.but I knew I had to jump back into it.so I decided to go light beside thinking I was not going to have any strength.well was I wronge.my strength was through the roof.I had a great chest workout.everyone keeps asking me what the heck I'm on.they are like man you getting leaner and rounder every time we see you.my neighbor seen me yesterday he had not seen me in like two weeks and he was like holly crap you leaned up like crazy bro what's the secret Lmao

Its definitely no question Vikings primo is the shit guys.no worries here.legit as it can get

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear