over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

workhard2121 log (Solberg Lab) , Test 400mg

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
workhard2121 will log for us Test 400mg.

Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can,thanks!

Thanks Viking for getting this started. So I can report on the first inject. No pip what so ever. Today I am not sore or tender at all. I am extremely pleased as I have never touched Test at such a high dose as I have always been advised it would hurt incredibly.

Will continue to report back and update everyone on how it goes. I am doing 5 weeks at 800mgs per week. From that point I will be going into Solberg Test E, Dbol, Deca for 10 more weeks.

Thanks Viking for getting this started. So I can report on the first inject. No pip what so ever. Today I am not sore or tender at all. I am extremely pleased as I have never touched Test at such a high dose as I have always been advised it would hurt incredibly.

Will continue to report back and update everyone on how it goes. I am doing 5 weeks at 800mgs per week. From that point I will be going into Solberg Test E, Dbol, Deca for 10 more weeks.

Your welcome,so this will be all Solberg gear.

Yes, using the Solberg line. 2nd inject as smooth as the first! Will keep all posted.

Another smooth inject. Energy is up and have that "on" feeling again. So far very pleased.

Feeling amazing so far with the Solberg Test 400. Looking forward to adding in the dbol and deca in a few weeks.

Appetite is up as always when I am on, pounding down the food, and weight is going up.

Working with my Trainer and Nutritionist the progress thus far is even great. Once the test really gets working this week the weight should start to go up even more, along with the lifts.

Feeling amazing so far with the Solberg Test 400. Looking forward to adding in the dbol and deca in a few weeks.

Appetite is up as always when I am on, pounding down the food, and weight is going up.

Working with my Trainer and Nutritionist the progress thus far is even great. Once the test really gets working this week the weight should start to go up even more, along with the lifts.

That's awesome bro. Viking is a good dude and his products are legit. The logs always back that up.

How's it going so far?

So this morning I am up 16lbs. Obviously not all muscle and I have increased my caloric intake by 1500 cals. I am noticeably larger and leaner.

I must say Solberg is a solid line. Excited to add in deca and dbol. Also will be getting more Test400 for sure.

So this morning I am up 16lbs. Obviously not all muscle and I have increased my caloric intake by 1500 cals. I am noticeably larger and leaner.

I must say Solberg is a solid line. Excited to add in deca and dbol. Also will be getting more Test400 for sure.

It seems you are happy..;)

It seems you are happy..;)

Very happy, and continue to be with the results from T400. Weekly increase in the scale and noticeably larger each week.

No PIP is what amazes me. I was expecting and nothing. I have done tricep injects with no pain whatsoever.

Very happy, and continue to be with the results from T400. Weekly increase in the scale and noticeably larger each week.

No PIP is what amazes me. I was expecting and nothing. I have done tricep injects with no pain whatsoever.

Thanks! This is one of our best sellers.

Thanks! This is one of our best sellers.

Definitely can see why it is! Tried to shoot you a message, but inbox is full. Figured I would give you a heads up. Thanks Viking!

Definitely can see why it is! Tried to shoot you a message, but inbox is full. Figured I would give you a heads up. Thanks Viking!

Did you add the deca and dbol yet ?

Did you add the deca and dbol yet ?

Just waiting on the deca landing, but as soon as it does I am ready to add both in. Looking forward to it. Heard the dbol is pretty incredible from my lifting partner.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity