over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol?

method2madness

Registered
I have used a wide variety of AAS over the years but I have never used dbol and I'm just looking for some advice. What would be a good starting point or benchmark level dose to start? I don't want to use too little and see nothing; concurrently I don't want to do too much too soon. I'm just looking for some guidance on a baseline type dose to add in with my 500 mg weekly sustain. Any advice is appreciated.

For me 30 mg is a nice moderate dose. See gains, but not overkill.

I've had good results with 30mg, if I ran it again I'd do 50mg. Actually probably 60 because of the half-life I like to take it 3 times a day

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I'll start with thirty and take it from there.
Peace :cool:

30mg. Dbol has a half life of 4 hours so it's best to split up that dosage into 3 10mg dosages.

Make sure to run an AI with it. Dbol aromatizes into a methylated form of estrogen which is much more potent then regular estrogen.

30mg. Dbol has a half life of 4 hours so it's best to split up that dosage into 3 10mg dosages.

Make sure to run an AI with it. Dbol aromatizes into a methylated form of estrogen which is much more potent then regular estrogen.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This.

D-bol will make me row tits faster than anything else. Within one week at just 30 mg/day my gyno swells so bad it gets scary. I absolutely must use an AI or I will grow breasts.

Of course, there is a lot of shit d-bol on the blackmarket. I have used some prescription stuff that was very potent (titties in a week) and plenty of UGL products that gave me almost no estrogenic sides at the same dose.

If dbol creates so much gyno, why was it less common when dbol was the king of the block?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This.

D-bol will make me row tits faster than anything else. Within one week at just 30 mg/day my gyno swells so bad it gets scary. I absolutely must use an AI or I will grow breasts.

Of course, there is a lot of shit d-bol on the blackmarket. I have used some prescription stuff that was very potent (titties in a week) and plenty of UGL products that gave me almost no estrogenic sides at the same dose.

Nothing gives me gyno issues but dbol. I can take 1g test (prop or test E) and not have to run an ai and have no gyno issues... but dbol has my nipples sore within days

If dbol creates so much gyno, why was it less common when dbol was the king of the block?
Love to know if that was due to modern diet or something. Maybe the shit they put in food or toiletries etc. Perhaps I'm just a conspiracy theorist...

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I'm more in shock you have never used dbol! That's rare, lol.

I've used doses anywhere from 20-150mg/d. For me, 25-75mg/d is where I like it the most, for 5-8 weeks. That said, since I'm older now, I'd probably start on the low end of that range at this point.

I always used an AI, aomasin, when on it....well, not in my early days of using it:eek:

Then again, there is Emeric's scheme he posted on another thread for a different approach.

I like dbol, but I don't miss the back and shin splint pumps.

Always started w 25 daily, adjust from there depending on its purity. I've ran as high as 75. But it wassnt as good. Always always split those dose up. I can run it for 6 weeks no problem, use tuarine for cramps, and an ai will be necessary. Stay beyond hydrated always helped me w any oral.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I'm more in shock you have never used dbol! That's rare, lol.

I've used doses anywhere from 20-150mg/d. For me, 25-75mg/d is where I like it the most, for 5-8 weeks. That said, since I'm older now, I'd probably start on the low end of that range at this point.

I always used an AI, aomasin, when on it....well, not in my early days of using it:eek:

Then again, there is Emeric's scheme he posted on another thread for a different approach.

I like dbol, but I don't miss the back and shin splint pumps.

I've run every type of injectable but when it comes to overall quality of gains and physique improvements anadrol was my go to for many years so I never tried dbol simply from a lack of need. Now that I'm a bit older Anadrol has some new and unwelcome effects on my psyche that don't mix with being a well adjusted guy(basically makes me angry as shit and less able to control it, that's a big no-no for me, so dbol it is for now and I'm running a good anti-e from one of the board sponsors so gyno is not a concern.

30 mg/day of the pink Thai's was plenty for me back in the day. I haven't used dbol, or any orals, in over 10 years.

I liked 50 mg.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

i feel the same way about injectable anadrol.. oral anadrol not so much.
but injectable anadrol is a different thing.. all day everyday.

I've run every type of injectable but when it comes to overall quality of gains and physique improvements anadrol was my go to for many years so I never tried dbol simply from a lack of need. Now that I'm a bit older Anadrol has some new and unwelcome effects on my psyche that don't mix with being a well adjusted guy(basically makes me angry as shit and less able to control it, that's a big no-no for me, so dbol it is for now and I'm running a good anti-e from one of the board sponsors so gyno is not a concern.

Usually for beginners, dbol should starts out at 15-20mg per day. If you want to use more, 20-30mg will be a good choice. Dbol dosage should never exceed 50mg per day.

Get the 5mg or 10mg British Dispensary ANABOL.

Those or Naps are some of the best.

30mg per day is a good starting dosage, but due to side effects, I tend to use it pre-workout only now at a low dosage.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws