YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the dumbest thing you've done in bodybuilding?

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I'm curious to hear on this. One thing I love about pro muscle is that some of you guys are fucking crazy lol, and more than willing to be honest and share your experiences.

I'm pretty tame (mostly due to a hypochondriac nature); dumbest thing is probably just taking 100 mgs of MK one night out of curiosity and the next day passing out during a lunch break in my car for 6.5 hours mid-day; they thought I went missing lol...couldn't tie my shoes either...soooo much water....

Saddest thing is probably eating salmon and rice at a friend's wedding; I thought it was hardcore *cringe*

P.S- yeah yeah marriage is the worst decision but its got nothing to do with bodybuilding [emoji846][emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Too much insulin to early and subsequently eating a bunch of garbage out of fear of going hypo.

Tearing my pec

Then trying to deadlift 6 weeks after slipping 2 discs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pulling something in my mid trap/ rhomboid area an ignoring it and training through for 3 weeks till it was totally fucked and now my bk it totally messed up

The right side of my whole back is always tense, tight, stiff an sore, aches like mad when I’m working and when sat in a funny position, doctors havnt got a clue what’s up just keep sending me to physio, they havnt got a clue either

My right shoulder is a few cm higher because of it which throws me off with almost every exercise, when I try do a front lat spred it doesnt pop out unless I overly push the arm to far forward

I get my girl to heavy massage it and use a graston tool whisk helps massively but only last about 12 hours before it’s super tight again

- Decided to megadose NPP and Tren one day because I was feeling dangerous. Ended up doing like 2-3cc of each for like a week before going back to "normal" abusive doses of each.

- Thinking that suffering horribly for 2-3 weeks on 600mg DNP was worth the small-ish amount of fat I wanted to lose.

- Using Beastdrol (Superdrol clone) and getting horrible lower back pumps followed by the only bloody nose I've ever gotten in my entire life.

- Not knowing what blood pressure even meant while being on tren for so long (I'll be fine! I'm still young and it'll never happen to me!)

- using 10iu (it was more like 13iu since it was riptropin) gh a day for 8 weeks

- went a couple of months eating absolutely anything and everything, including shit I would never eat like Doritos and cookies because I was on so much tren and hgh that I felt immune to any fat gain

- using insulin at all given how it made me look worse

It was fun while it lasted though.

Last edited:
1. Not seeking out experienced teachers at the outset for lifting. I lifted in a friends garage gym for my first 4-5 years and invariably "learned" bad form on a lot of lifts. No internet back then so the level of information out there was very limited.

2. Went ape shit on food after my first show and gained 40 something lbs in a week. It was a scary lesson.

taking steroids. ruined my looks, tendons...
i coulda stayed on a real trt dose, and ended up in the long run where i am now, up 20-25 pounds and keeping it, instead of going from 185 to 235, tren, test, eq, npp.., size didnt do shit for me. cant go back in time tho.
and im sure there's alotta guys who feel the same way.
in the end, ur gonna be smaller again and for what.

Believed that nutritional supplements would actually make me as big as the guys in the magazine. I was pretty naive growing up! This is a double edged sword in my mind. I didn't use gear until I had a solid base after years of training, but I always wonder what could have been if I started taking earlier in life.

Also, this is more of a personal dumb mistake, but falling victim to the "I don't know why you're doing this" poison that people spit out. As soon as I got my wits about me a dumped those people from my life, I won my first overall and then started doing well at higher level shows.

Believed that nutritional supplements would actually make me as big as the guys in the magazine.

P.T. Barnum, Joe and Ben Weider, and to a certain degree Bill Phillips, all had the same mindset..... "There's a sucker born every minute". I wish I would have not spent all that money on worthless supplements. And I know Phillips and EAS were the first to market creatine, but EAS sold a lot of crap products too.

Training with known muscular imbalances, with progressively heavier weights, mostly on machines to compensate for the imbalances, and continuing to do this for years :eek:

Taking pain killers on leg day so i could lift a lot heavier. This caused my meniscus tear that pretty much destroyed my chances at getting huge legs.

Hanging too much weight around my waist while doing dips. Went too deep and tore the labrum in left shoulder reqireing surgery to fix. I,ve never been right since. Pain with any upper body exercises now. From good to screwed in the blink of an eye.

Believed that nutritional supplements would actually make me as big as the guys in the magazine.

i thought steroids would make me as big as the guys in the magazine

i was so excited on my first cycle... couldnt decide if i wanted to look like Branch Warren or Kai Greene

i literally thought that :eek:

got into competing. dumb decision. Competing is the gateway drug in this sport imo. i went from max cycle of 500mg test only with 300mg deca to 1400mg test and 600mg tren weekly for a novice show:eek:

i got so accustomed to only dieting for contests, now that i dont compete i cant for the life of me get motivated enough to get in shape without the fear of contest coming. i just dont care enough....
-F2S

i thought steroids would make me as big as the guys in the magazine

i was so excited on my first cycle... couldnt decide if i wanted to look like Branch Warren or Kai Greene

i literally thought that :eek:

Same here. I expected a literal transformation after my first shot into a pro physique. :(

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws