over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Phil Heath all Insulin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTank

Registered
I have heard people say this about Phil Heath, that he gained alot very quickly by using large doses of Insulin and that his physique reflects that and that his muscle is not "real muscle".

I have not experimented with Insulin but how is it possible to gain large amounts of freaky mass with it? How much are guys like Phil Heath taking and are they taking it all day everyday?

ill leave the insulin dosage question alone since i am not a expert at it.. but in regards to phil, no one knows what he takes.. it is all conjecture.. he is probably doing what every pro is.. and we dont know what that is for sure lol..;)

Oh boy.... A certain member is going to love this thread.

Honestly..do you really think that any of us know how much slin he is using? Or how often they are taking it? Dont mean to come off like a dick....but these threads with " how much is pro so and so taking" are getting out of hand.

We have a TON of great info on slin..how it works..how to use it....and all that on the board....see what you come up with...and then if you have any other questions on it...post them up and we all will be glad to help you.

But as far as his muscle "not being real" ...well thats just stupid...if his muscles are not real because of slin...then we have 100's if not 1000's of members here who have fake muscles as well.....and that goes for each and EVERY pro too. He is just doing what every other pro is trying to do...and that is be the biggest, hardest, leanest pro he can be.

Its a complex question. I know im going to get flamed but generally people around phils size take 80-200ius of slin a day.

Even if he did build his physique with insulin... WHO CARES?!? The guy has one of the best physiques in the world.

If he did then fair play to him, he has done something right to build that physique in a relatively short amount of time. Im just repeating what I have heard many people say, here are some examples.

and the above is not saying gh15 think heath should be mr o becaus eheath is one of the most overrated bodybuild in the history of the cult,,if there is anyone who should never be mr o is phil heath,,he just like blow up doll with zero foundation ,,and you can delete what gh15 say all day long if heath cry to you but it is thre truth! ,,phil heath is trying to be monster size when in realiy he is penut size that no syntetic can change,,what he does is he gain syntetic size which is illusion because no foundation undere the size and at same time get condition to be more soft and less dry while thinking the size and the 3 dimention out of trenbolona and gh with insulin will get him the title due to the freak factos,,

what he doesnt understand is....you need FOUNDATION FOR IT ,,JASON HAD FOUNDATION BEFORE HAND AND STILL LOOK HORRID,,phil doesnt!

gh15 approved

the condition is just not good enough ,,why?

ALL TOGETHER NOW PUPILS

I N S U L I N A

remember you can pull insulin ok like phil heath and the kid here but! you will never be more than a walking blow doll,,this kid still can pull it due to AGE,,SAME AS KUKELO PULL IT STILL DUE TO AGE! BUT!! give it couple years and you cant get in better condition anymore,,for example phil heath will NEVER BE HARD AS NAILS he is done with this condition he will only win o based on size of muscle and decent condition but never hard condition as dorian and rest of gang from 90s,, same for kid...he is getting to a point where condition wil be vbery hard for him to get to the t ,,

it is either monster size or monster condition ,,the ONLY ONE WHO COUPDL PULL IT BOTH WAS RON COLMAN ,,and none of them is ron colman ,,

Is the muscle built from heavy Insulin use some how different? Is it obvious by looking at his physique? When you have built a physique this way will you lose huge amounts of mass when you stop? IS it impossible to have that granite look that Dorian had when you have built a pyhsique through heavy insulin use?

Last edited:
We have a TON of great info on slin..how it works..how to use it....and all that on the board....see what you come up with...and then if you have any other questions on it...post them up and we all will be glad to help you.

I have read mountains of information about Insulin, everyone will talk about the ins and outs of AAS, but when it comes to Insulin people seem to be a little tight lipped, I can never get a definitive answer on alot of things regarding Insulin. Many people reckon Insulin is one of the most important factors in achieving the mass monster size that we have in bodybuilding today. Others have just used a little before and after training and didnt really right home about it much. This leads me to belive that just taking a little after a workout doesnt really do shit, and the way to do it is to take it at every meal.

So from everything I have gathered my protocol for mass would be something like 10-20 i.u fast acting insulin with every meal or shake throughout the day except for maybe the last meal of the night. Seems simple enough, especially if this will take me to an entirely new level of mass.

Its a complex question. I know im going to get flamed but generally people around phils size take 80-200ius of slin a day.

Thank You, why is it so hard for some people to talk about this? We can talk all day about how it takes 3000mg/wk of AAS to be a pro, but Insulin use is a secret or something. If there is a way to use loads of Insulin and get absolutely massive it should be talked about out in the open.

well the way it would be different is that is would not be contractle tissue actual muscle fiber it would be more water and intermuscular fat.

Thank You, why is it so hard for some people to talk about this? We can talk all day about how it takes 3000mg/wk of AAS to be a pro, but Insulin use is a secret or something. If there is a way to use loads of Insulin and get absolutely massive it should be talked about out in the open.

but then the gurus would be useless lol

Not sure what he takes but fair is fair do what you gotta do to win and pay the bills. To each his own your body do with it as you will just make sure you have medical insurance.

Or have a way to pay your medical costs so Joe:eek: tax payer doesn't have to foot the bill when something happens. The bigger the better bring on the Freaks that's what people pay for so bring it...MM

I'm pretty sure the reason everyone is so tight lipped about insulin is because.......it can kill you if you mess it up!!!!

Nobody wants to have to go to bed at night thinking that some young teen read how much slin he took, tried it, and died.

And on another note.....regardless of any pro's cycle, if you slowly progress in everything at this sport, and you find you wake up one day and are a national level competitor on the brink of getting your card.....then what you are taking is "the answer."

If you don't reach that level....then it doesn't matter b/c if you go ramping your dosages on things, you are going to miss a ton of growth you could have had along the way with less health risks.

i cant see why people would say phil is all insulin, an then condem him

thats like saying ronnie coleman is all steroids

markus ruhl is all synthol

or nassar is all HGH

wen ur that big, all you really are is great genetics with a boat of drugs in you,

irrelevant of wat you use, this is professional bodybuilding,
i cant understand why someone would condem a slin user and say that there not real muscle, coz the slin did all the work, but then praise another bodybuilder who probably uses 5 grams of gear a week, lol im guessing they dotn think 5 grams of gear will build muscle either?

besides dexter jackson is known to use a boatload of insulin, even before standing on stage, so its not like phil is the only guy using it

Last edited:
i agree, why does it matter what he takes when his competitors are allowed the same freedoms as him to take whatever they want.

I have read mountains of information about Insulin, everyone will talk about the ins and outs of AAS, but when it comes to Insulin people seem to be a little tight lipped, I can never get a definitive answer on alot of things regarding Insulin. Many people reckon Insulin is one of the most important factors in achieving the mass monster size that we have in bodybuilding today. Others have just used a little before and after training and didnt really right home about it much. This leads me to belive that just taking a little after a workout doesnt really do shit, and the way to do it is to take it at every meal.

So from everything I have gathered my protocol for mass would be something like 10-20 i.u fast acting insulin with every meal or shake throughout the day except for maybe the last meal of the night. Seems simple enough, especially if this will take me to an entirely new level of mass.

That is a good point. A lot of people drop explosive statements like "insulin is the most anabolic hormone ever" or "insulin is responsible for mass monster size," but then never explain why or how that is possible.

When I've been researching insulin, all that I've been able to find is this:
- It does NOT have anabolic effects, only anti-catabolic ones.
- It's useful preworkout as a way to increase pump and endurance.
- It only has anabolic effects in combination with GH (GH + insulin = IGF-1).
- It's a hormone that is naturally released in proportion to the amount of carbs you eat.
- It doesn't discriminate between fat or muscle cells; insulin will pack nutrients into both.

So it seems like the only legitimate use of insulin is preworkout. That way, nutrients are being packed into your muscle cells WHILE you workout and the natural GH boost from training will create a synergistic effect and increase levels of IGF-1... But is this really responsible for mass monster size? I doubt it.

Another explanation I've seen has been in relation to the enzyme insulinase which breaks down insulin. Insulinase is supposedly for the anti-catabolic effects of insulin. More insulin means more insulinase, which means more muscle growth... But if this is the case, why not just eat more carbs?

Honestly, it seems to me that the only reason why insulin garnered such a reputation is because the top dogs who use it also use an assload of GH... It's the synergy of GH and insulin which boosts levels of IGF-1, which greatly increases anabolism. But, if that's the case, why not just eat more carbs while on GH (you won't risk going hypo that way) or just inject yourself with IGF-1 for that matter?

:confused:

Last edited:
I doubt it... I will say his arms are fuckin amazing!! THICK!!

My friend a few yrs a go, was on 50iu a day..7 days a week.... He didn't explode!! Then when he hired nichols... He only had him on twice weekly insulin.....don't think its the nagic bullet... I'm sure its part of a perfect environment

Phil Heath is without a doubt on everything all the other pros take.
If you really look at Phil he is like Ken Wheeler as compared to Ronnie Coleman.

Both men, first rate top quality BB's...

But look at Ronnie, he was dense/harder and thicker than Wheeler.

Now look at Phil and compare him with Branch and you'll see.
Phil/Flex Wheeler's muscles look puffy like balloons. Branch/Ronnie looks like granite.

Phil is large via mostly drugs AAS,HGH and lots of slin.
Branch is too but looks much different.
Drugs HGH/Slin are the reason guys since Dorian are so much bigger than guys before the Dorian ERA...There is no other explanation.
The key is HGH and slin usage in large amounts. And AAS is huge amounts.
Oh and dont forget SEO..they all use it...cause it WORKS !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear