over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting diet

macca1888

Newbies
Hey peeps,

Needing some help with a cutting diet.

I will be doing a course of Anavar and looking to cut some stubborn fat, I don’t need advice on the Anavar, thanks.

What I am struggling for is information on the best diet for cutting, I have lost weight on a lot of occasions and know how to lose weight but I always lose muscle.

What I need is to come up with what is best for low ish carbs and high protein amounts along with a rough figure for calorie intake based on me being 5ft 10” and 210lbs.

I am healthy, cholesterol is low, blood pressure good etc etc as I recently had a full medical.

I take vitamins, taurine, krill oil and USN anabolic protein currently and will continue to do so.

So in a nutshell, what foods should I concentrate on (money no object and a decent cook), how much protein (based on gym 5 times a week) and how much good carbs to take aswell as fat per day and anything else you recommend while on Anavar.

Thanks in advance y’all [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your better posting your diet then people will give you help adjusting it when you give more info about yourself and your training

I haven’t started dude, I eat sensibly just now, no crap food and aim for 3000 kcals a day while working (when I work my 3 meals a day are made for me) and I choose the best option for me at the hot plate.

I need help with a complete 3 week cutting diet, what foods are a must and help with Anavar??

I found an interesting article that seems to be the calculations I was looking for [emoji38]

**broken link removed**

Where is the dnp post?
[emoji848]

what foods are a must and help with Anavar??

There are no "special" foods.

Eat less than you burn a day and you'll lose weight. Adjust your calories to reflect that.

Lower your carbs or eliminate them on rest days unless recovery isn't optimal. Use the foods as your fuel, (IE: Carbs peri-workout, protein and veg otherwise for example) and keep insulin levels low and allow more of a chance for liposis.

And as others stated, post what you're doing now and we can help.

When cutting just start on 500kcal below maintenance, proteins high and keep carbs as high as possible.
Every week you go 100kcal lower, cut the carbs.

example:

Week 1: 3000kcal
Week 2: 2900kcal
Week 3: 2800kcal
Week 4: 2700kcal

etc..

Hey peeps,

Needing some help with a cutting diet.

I will be doing a course of Anavar and looking to cut some stubborn fat, I don’t need advice on the Anavar, thanks.

What I am struggling for is information on the best diet for cutting, I have lost weight on a lot of occasions and know how to lose weight but I always lose muscle.

What I need is to come up with what is best for low ish carbs and high protein amounts along with a rough figure for calorie intake based on me being 5ft 10” and 210lbs.

I am healthy, cholesterol is low, blood pressure good etc etc as I recently had a full medical.

I take vitamins, taurine, krill oil and USN anabolic protein currently and will continue to do so.

So in a nutshell, what foods should I concentrate on (money no object and a decent cook), how much protein (based on gym 5 times a week) and how much good carbs to take aswell as fat per day and anything else you recommend while on Anavar.

Thanks in advance y’all [emoji8]

I'm no nutrition genius but if you go for something along this lines adjusting as needed should do the job to cut fat.

Banana oats milk whey

Whey

Chicken tuna + rice + vegs

Whey

Whey

Chicken tuna + rice + vegs

Nuts + casein + whey

In sum keep protein high. Spread out your meals to keep hunger at bay, maybe add some nuts to snack on, see how you feel. Add cars pre workout as needed.

*oversimplified

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear