over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Girlfriend want to use clen

TeknoViking

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My gf wants to use clen. She has only used hgh before never any other Stimulants or gear.

Question what is a good dose to start her at? How long should she run it?

Honestly I am uneasy about the idea of her using clen because I love her and I think she looks beautiful the way she is. I also don't want to do any harm to my future wife and mother of my kids. With that being said I feel like a hypocrite if I don't let her give it a go since she has seen me do some crazy shit over the years lol.

Feedback is appreciated!

My gf wants to use clen. She has only used hgh before never any other Stimulants or gear.

Honestly I am uneasy about the idea of her using clen because I love her and I think she looks beautiful the way she is. I also don't want to do any harm to my future wife and mother of my kids. With that being said I feel like a hypocrite if I don't let her give it a go since she has seen me do some crazy shit over the years lol.

Feedback is appreciated!

ECA to start?

What's her goals in using clen is she cutting? It's pretty safe to uss,at low doses. Have her start out at 10mcg a day to asses tolerance. Wouldn't go over 40mcg personally

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ECA to start?

I thought about that but I don't want her taking something that would suppress her appetite. It took me long enough to get this girl eating properly lol. I am still considering it though.

Thanks!

What's her goals in using clen is she cutting? It's pretty safe to uss,at low doses. Have her start out at 10mcg a day to asses tolerance. Wouldn't go over 40mcg personally

She doesn't compete or anything. She is just a therapist who wants to lose some lbs and wants a little bit of an extra something to help speed up the process.

Thanks for the feedback.

I no problem brotha. I would personally use dnp to aid with the fat loss. It's not a stimulant so the shakes and other sides from clen you don't have to worry about. Dnp is also king when it comes to fat loss. If you have any questions don't hesitate to pm me. Good luck

Feedback is appreciated!
20mcgs and work up to 40-60mcgs max. My Wife couldn't handle more then 40mcgs. I personally don't go over that myself usually, not much is needed and clen is relatively safe. My wife had an allergic reaction to the tabs though (probably filler related), liquid worked fine for her.

Put some more muscle on her and then her body will burn more calories to keep that muscle on.
She might take clen and then just get skinny fat :D

Fiance found my bottle of clen and wanted to try give it a try.

Started her off at 10mcg/day.
And kept her at 20mcg/day for a couple of weeks.

Even for myself, i never go past 80mcg...ill work my way up and stay at that dose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must be crazy I was using 200mcg of Helios for weeks and weeks during every summer ha.

I loved clen then Eca but stopped both and haven't run them in sometime. Damn that Helios was good to me though.

I must be crazy I was using 200mcg of Helios for weeks and weeks during every summer ha.

I loved clen then Eca but stopped both and haven't run them in sometime. Damn that Helios was good to me though.

Dam bro
I was cramping up like crazy anytime i went over 100mcg...cant even imagine what 200 would be like ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've taken clen and got good results 😊 ... made my eye twitch though 😆 as it affects the cns..
But I have helios and haven't used it... yet... how would you say that's different to clen? Is it catabolic? ... xx

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws