Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Dating Forum > FIND A DATE!
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-18-2013, 03:09 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

OT/ Single man feeling lonely? Feel like livin on the wild side?

List of 57 women currently in prison, listed as being the most desirable. Some are in for murder, lots of crazy stuff.

Hot Female Prisoners: Photo List of Sexy Women in Prison

It says somewhere there is a social site for them to find mates, maybe for when they finally get out!
Old 07-18-2013, 03:11 PM

Here is that site. Wow.
Meet-An-Inmate.com - Male and Female Inmates Desire Pen pals
Old 07-18-2013, 03:17 PM
Registered Member

Some of them are funny and some sexy and some scary!

Old 07-18-2013, 03:33 PM

1. I bet they are all men. But, assuming they aren't:

2. I bet they won't be impressed by your oral skills.

3. Your dick will be too small as they are used to a fist.
Old 07-18-2013, 03:56 PM

On the second site I listed you can go through and on most you can see what they are doing time for. A lot I saw are just in for drugs or burglary. If you look them up you can see a current picture of them when they entered the prison and most look quite different from the pictures they have posted up. A lot of the older women seem to have posted pictures 10 yrs old or more!

After looking it over, I think the site is a good thing for the inmates and overall a good influence.

Just something I bumped into while cruising the net. I think it popped up on yahoo.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldorf View Post
Just something I bumped into while cruising the net. I think it popped up on yahoo.
don't lie bro, you were looking for some mail order brides weren't you? IHS.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:26 PM
Kilo Klub Member

They are all below average to average looking in my book
Old 07-18-2013, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw33man View Post
They are all below average to average looking in my book
Some prison inmates clean up well-

Last edited by Kaladryn; 07-18-2013 at 06:56 PM.
Old 07-18-2013, 10:22 PM

id tap them

kinky
Jefe likes this.
The result being that he does not live in the present or the future;
He lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3F2WMqORcU
Old 07-19-2013, 04:27 AM
Registered Member

Crazyness...... After having bros' serve time and when they come out. No way in hell I'd want to shack up with a chick with the same mentality. She'd get my ass wound up in prison more then likely.
chemjr likes this.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:55 AM
Registered Member

Lol when I was locked up some guys had ads for pen pals. The women who responded were for the most part insecure and or crazy. Most guys used them to get money on their books or to put on the "I got married n changed my life" front. Female cons are shit house crazy in most cases and DIRTY as hell especially if they were put in for dope. Dope makes a woman do some nasty shit.
BigRick82 likes this.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:04 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Maldorf, how do I work out the conjugal visits?
maldorf likes this.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:18 AM
Kilo Klub Member

"...I am a fun, sexy, outgoing young lady looking for someone who is smart, funny, and financially stable...open to meeting someone who can be real with me at all times"................

she left this part out:

p.s. I won't be free to date for another 25 years, so I hope you don't mind waiting a little, but I think I'm worth the wait!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Pumped340 likes this.
Old 07-19-2013, 08:04 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

IM sure any of those girls can lick your a hole really good and give good rim jobs

All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, and not to be taken seriously
Its all made up characters
All content posted is nothing more then fictitious and novelty purposes only.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:05 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpman View Post
IM sure any of those girls can lick your a hole really good and give good rim jobs
dude, thats the same thing
Old 02-09-2014, 01:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunkkid13 View Post
Lol when I was locked up some guys had ads for pen pals. The women who responded were for the most part insecure and or crazy. Most guys used them to get money on their books or to put on the "I got married n changed my life" front. Female cons are shit house crazy in most cases and DIRTY as hell especially if they were put in for dope. Dope makes a woman do some nasty shit.

Krunk nailed it!!!
Old 11-25-2015, 05:57 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
List of 57 women currently in prison, listed as being the most desirable. Some are in for murder, lots of crazy stuff.

Hot Female Prisoners: Photo List of Sexy Women in Prison

It says somewhere there is a social site for them to find mates, maybe for when they finally get out!

oh heres a good one: "i would be willing to relocate for the right person"........ Yeah, I guess you would!
Pumped340 likes this.
Old 12-06-2015, 04:03 AM
Banned

I love this. More guys chime in. I can't say I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility if I happened to meet one in a regular situation at the bar or something. Not gonna go for a coital visit or nothing like that tho. So rediculous. I love it. Keep it coming.

Ps- would have to agree q krunk as well. I take a thief tho, I ain't got shit to steal! Lol!

Last edited by chemjr; 12-06-2015 at 04:05 AM.
Old 04-14-2018, 11:39 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Now that's a bunch of winners.
Old 04-18-2018, 02:51 AM
Registered Member

Time to hook up my single buddies!! LOL glad this was bumped