over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Improving libido while on HRT

igat1969

Newbies
Hi all,

I'm in my mid-late 40s, 165 lbs & pretty lean ~12-14% body fat. Work out, eat reasonably healthy and stress levels are not too high

My current TRT consists of 80-100 mg of Test injected once a week. No AI.

Occasionally add HGH with T1/2 but that is not doc-prescribed.

Would increasing TRT to 150-200 mg per week increase libido noticably? Once I do that what will happen if I go back down to the 80 mg per week? Just curious. Might be fun to increase when going on a vacation with the wife. Anyone have experience with this? I'm interested in both increased libido (wanting sex more frequently) as well as decreased refractory time (which I occasionally use Caber for).

Thoughts appreciated

You could try to run oral Proviron or injectable masteron prop temporarily
this would free up more test that could be possibly bound up in your system
This would give your test a nice little amplification without adding more test to the equation
just watch your prostate

Proviron and splitting up your injections more frequently. At least twice a week.

1-where is your E2?
2- if you increase test you increase E2 which leads to Ed or poor labido.
3-Pin atelast twice a week if not more often.

You need blood tests badly!!! I have my test and E2 dialed in and for the most part, im pretty good. Dont expect to be like your 21 yrs old again, though.

Hi all,

I'm in my mid-late 40s, 165 lbs & pretty lean ~12-14% body fat. Work out, eat reasonably healthy and stress levels are not too high

Would increasing TRT to 150-200 mg per week increase libido noticably? Once I do that what will happen if I go back down to the 80 mg per week? Just curious. Might be fun to increase when going on a vacation with the wife. Anyone have experience with this? I'm interested in both increased libido (wanting sex more frequently) as well as decreased refractory time (which I occasionally use Caber for).

Thoughts appreciated

Not necessarily. If you had a full hormone panel, that would help.

Proviron @ 50-100mg a day might help and it might increase hair shedding if you are prone to that.

Lots of variables. What other meds are you on if any - blood pressure, anti-depressents, etc?

Would love to help just not enough information to point you in the right direction.

Last edited:
When I went from 200-400 mg of test per week I would hump anything that would move. I did it for size , but my sex drive was crazy 😜

Currently on androgel on try and my t is about 600 and I'm not impressed.
Doctor is willing to bump my levels but the injections seem to do much more even on low doses.

Having sort of the same "issue" as my numbers are absolutely perfect, but libido is flat. Not bad, just not what I had expected. I still need PDE5 aids to get solid erections. The funny thing to me, is I have random days, a few times per months when I feel like I'm 16 again. But they do not last and are not consistent.

I am currently in my second weeks of 25mg per week of cabergoline and these last two days I have felt a strong sex drive starting to come on. But from what I've read, the affects of this medication don't last either. So we shall see. I might use it for a month and then come off and cycle.

Some more info

Thanks everyone for the ideas. Easy enough to split into 2 shots a week and perhaps try some proviron.

My last test lab was last month and came in at 670. It was on Day 5 after last wekly shot so perhaps a bit on the lower end of my range. Prostate reading was normal at 0.5 ("normal" range is 0.0 to 4.0)

Did not get estradiol checked this time around, but in the past my estradiol has been under 30 PG/ML well under the benchmark (less than 56). My testosterone has been as high as 1060 but I typically try to stay in the 600 to 800 range. LH and FSH have occasionally been below benchmark levels.

No anti-depressants or blood pressure issues or meds. Occasional use of ED meds to improve erections. Sodium Naproxen to manage inflammation of spine/tissue.

If you're looking to free up test, hence enhancing you drive, Mast Prop is the way to go. I'm just finishing up a cycle where i added Mast @ 100/mg eod and i was like a teenager for the first 4 weeks gettin it 2-3x/day. Also in mid 40's. As was stated earlier, break up the test, add mast which is a DHT, directly inhibiting estrogenic activity, freeing test.

I'm on 250 mugs a week dr prescribed and when I am a few days late getting in there I get about 300 and my sex drive goes through the roof

Hi all,

Thoughts appreciated

100 - 200 a week and I'm 21 again,..can't keep it zipped up.

Add Proviron or Mast to your existing TRT and you will feel a big difference!!

Add Proviron or Mast to your existing TRT and you will feel a big difference!!

How much mast/proviron do people typically add? I'm on 150mg test/wk and was thinking of adding either, just not sure which and how much to take?

How much mast/proviron do people typically add? I'm on 150mg test/wk and was thinking of adding either, just not sure which and how much to take?

I would take the same amount of Mast as u do test...When I drop the mast I usually add proviron at 25 to 50 mg a day

I think sex drive is far more complex than just hormones and dosages. I will not discredit any of the previous suggestions at all, but make sure your stress/sleep and overall health is good on top of that to start.

For me, I am 23 and been on HRT for almost 2 years now, with dosages ranging from 100-200mg prescribed. For me I find that lower test levels actually bump my sex drive up, and higher such as 400/500mg kills it. I am also very estrogenic, and has baselines of 70 on 4mg Anastrozole a week on 200 test. And HCG.

Really what I think it comes down to will be experimenting to find where your body likes to "flip the switch" hormonally. I guarantee it's not the same for everyone. Good luck man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I once was using a low dose of pramipexole and proviron at the same time. It was trying to reduce some gyno actually. I had to stop because I was so horny it was not healthy! All I could think about was sex 24/7. haha! I think these two things will work for even independent of test or estrogen levels.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws