over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tri-terror (Aurum RX), Contest Prep Log

tri-terror

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
All right true believers... Time for me to remove the soft over layer I've allowed to build up over the last couple years doing strongman and PL. I've been having the itch to get into contest shape and what better way than to pick a show?

I was already pretty set on doing a show June 11th, and then I saw Viking post up looking for more testers specifically for competing and I reached out to him. After a couple messages back and forth he agreed to support me through this prep period, for which I'm very grateful.

I don't have any of his product yet but I will be running the Aurum RX line of products exclusively. I have no experience with any of this brand but after seeing the logs and reviews going on being all positive I'm confident they are potent. I'll be using a variety of gear for this so we will all have a good handle on the different products of this line by the time my show date comes around.

I honestly don't have a complete plan put together yet, as I'm 22 weeks out right now. I've been off all gear and supplements for quite a while so all my receptors are pretty fresh. All my nagging injuries feel good and I'm ready to go. So I plan to start out a little more slowly and then ramp things up as time goes on. Ideally by the time I get to 10-12 weeks out I'll be sitting at 10% BF or less. I'm pretty soft right now, not gonna lie it's not pretty but I clean up pretty quick when I try even a little bit. I haven't been watching my diet at all for the last couple months, just enjoying life, holiday food, and tacos. Fuck I LOVE TACOS.

I'll break things down into sections as things crystallize and come together a bit more but for now here is what I'm looking at:
First six weeks I'm going to use 50mg test prop and 50mg masteron every day. I'm going to backload the oils into slin pins and rotate the sites around my delts, pecs, tris, and quads.
This is a good combo for me. It's enough test to really get my strength up but not so high that I need to worry about running an AI yet. With the masteron it's even more effective. I love mast. LOVE IT. This combo in the past has yielded pretty quick results.

During this first six week period, because I also have not trained regularly in some time I will be training Gironda style. Really fast pace in the gym. Higher number of sets and low rest periods. Focusing on TUT and working in my optimal range of motion. This type of training doesn't require a lot of cardio to be done typically but since I'm pretty soft I'll be doing cardio at least three days a week. I like to do intervals on the bike, or run fartlicks on the road, but I'll probably only do one HIIT session per week for a couple weeks and two LISS on the treadmill or eliptical.

My goal for the initial six week period is to get from 250lbs(my dry weight today), down to 238-240. I'm not super concerned about scale weight but I like to have a rough goal at least to strive for. I may very well end up only losing a net of five or six lbs but being considerably leaner. Time will tell.

Second Phase

My second phase is going to be 4-6 weeks long, and I'll decide on that when I get closer and can better gauge my progress. This is where I will be switching compounds for the first time. I'm dropping test prop and mast, and instead going with test cyp and tren enan via the Aurum RX Blend Mix 300.
Training will depend on how I feel at that point, but most likely will be blood and guts. I use Dorians style every time I run Tren E and it just works for me LOL.

It's great to see you using the Aurum rx line .i have used several products in the Aurum rx line and have been very happy .i will definitely be following you on your journey to prepping for your upcoming event .

Best of luck Bro, I will be following your log.

What type of diet are you going to be running for the first 6 weeks?

I like Gorinda style training when recomping too for something different. The style I have had success with is the 8 sets per exercise with only 20 seconds of rest in between for 4 exercises per bodypart....Is that what Gorinda program you're running?

I'm also curious to see how pinning with a slin needle is going to work for you...Have you done that before?

It's great to see you using the Aurum rx line .i have used several products in the Aurum rx line and have been very happy .i will definitely be following you on your journey to prepping for your upcoming event .
Cool man, I'm really pumped about this right now. My wife is excited and on board as well which is a BIG help and relief.

I'm going to try and update the log daily. If anyone has any suggestions on what they want to see feel free to let me know.

I would like to start a YouTube channel and document some workout stuff, like how I perform certain exercises, and to wax philosophical when I'm carb depleted and doing cardio LOL.

I've got a pic of Queefer on my phone for inspiration and to motivate me. I want to be as hard and dry as he was.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Best of luck Bro, I will be following your log.

What type of diet are you going to be running for the first 6 weeks?

I like Gorinda style training when recomping too for something different. The style I have had success with is the 8 sets per exercise with only 20 seconds of rest in between for 4 exercises per bodypart....Is that what Gorinda program you're running?

I'm also curious to see how pinning with a slin needle is going to work for you...Have you done that before?

Yeah I'm going to do the 8x8, but probably not 4 exercises. 1 for little ones like biceps and 2 for bigger muscles. I'll do 2-3 sets of 12 with a couple other exercises but in the same fashion.
So chest would look something like this:
Hammer strength incline 4x12
Cable X-over 4x12
Neck press 8x8
incline fly 8x8
I haven't picked all the exercises yet so don't quote that yet lol. I gotta go thru all my Gironda material and figure it out a little better.

Diet? Well, I am not going to need to be super strict for this first phase as I've been NOT strict at all. So First week will be eliminating sugar and junk food. ie no more Monster's, pizza, reeses etc.
I believe in eating when hungry, that works very well for me as it allows my diet to fluctuate with my activity level. For example, the day after I train legs I'm always ravenously hungry and I'll eat 6 or 7 times. After arm day? Maybe 2 or 3 meals. My focus is going to be on getting 250g protein per day and no more than 250g of carbs. I don't really count fat off the bat, as it tends to go down enough just by eating cleaner. After I've logged my food for a week I'll measure my progress and look at my calories per day and average calories and my macros a little more closely and start to dial it in. I know that sounds kind of silly but I don't feel I need to go all out this early on.

By the time this phase ends I'll be much leaner and my hunger will be crazy and I will probably have to INCREASE calories. My body is weird... I'm an endo/meso now whereas when I was younger I was a true meso. Maybe that can't change but I feel like through my early 20's my frame grew and I was more disposed to storing fat. At any rate, when I get lean and all my cylinders are firing my metabolism is very good. Time will tell.

I've used slin pins before but not quite to this extent. It worked pretty well shooting TNE and test prop. It all depends on the viscosity of the oil. I'm not familiar with the Aurum RX stuff yet so I'll have to experiment. A good trick is to run the syringe with the oil in it under warm water to thin it out some.

ooohhh bbooyy

I am more excite for your log than i am for my own cycle lol!!! You are going to have my full attention sir

I am more excite for your log than i am for my own cycle lol!!! You are going to have my full attention sir
Much appreciated man! Believe it or not I get a lot of inspiration from the community here on PM. My last prep was back in 2012 and Queefer and I were prepping for the same show and we both had a lot of support and it meant the world.

Conditioning like this is the goal.
Dusty Hanshaw before the 2010 USAs I believe:
**broken link removed**

You are a beast man!

You are welcome brother! I am going to either make it ifbb or die trying! And you are my inspiration for a bad ass build ! hard work shows brother!

Hahaha wait till I post some pics... I look like shit right now. I'm still pretty damn big though, especially for being off gear and not really training.
Give me a month though lol... you will be amazed. In six weeks I'll be tuned up and ready to rock. Especially thanks to Viking. I'm very glad he chose to bring me on board. With the team I have behind me right now I feel fucking awesome.

Here is a pic from a few weeks ago when my wife and I were out walking. I think I look huge but hey... maybe not lol.

**broken link removed**

This log will be very interesting,Thank you for choosing us.

Diet

I had some free time at work to do some math and nail down my diet better for you guys.
With my activity level and BMR my maintenance cals are about 3100. So my diet level will be 2600 calories. I like a more balanced diet at this phase of things and never really like to eliminate a macro such as carbs or fat. So I go with 40/30/30 split. So the breakdown for me is approximately:
250g protein
200g carbs
89g fat

NOW, as I said earlier I prefer to eat when hungry and not force feed or anything. Especially at this point. So what I do is break my calories down into 4 "meals". 62g pro/50g cho/22g fat will hit my macros and calories if I eat it 4 times per day. What I do instead is eat those macros when I am hungry. Some days I might have 3 meals, some 5, maybe more or less. For ME it usually averages out. In other words, days of less activity I will tend to eat less than days I am active, but over the course of a week if I average the number of meals out it will be about the same.

After 7-10 days of logging how many meals I have and plotting that against my weight I can see if my calories are too high or low and adjust as necessary.

Well crap... I had wrote a whole post about my training... Like several paragraphs and somehow it didn't take when I hit submit. Going to have to do it over again later. Ugh

i cannot tell lol

you look bigger than me for sure lol.

Hahaha wait till I post some pics... I look like shit right now. I'm still pretty damn big though, especially for being off gear and not really training.
Give me a month though lol... you will be amazed. In six weeks I'll be tuned up and ready to rock. Especially thanks to Viking. I'm very glad he chose to bring me on board. With the team I have behind me right now I feel fucking awesome.

Here is a pic from a few weeks ago when my wife and I were out walking. I think I look huge but hey... maybe not lol.

**broken link removed**

Do ya lift brah ? Just messing with you .i have seen what you look like and you can look pretty damn good

I had some free time at work to do some math and nail down my diet better for you guys.
With my activity level and BMR my maintenance cals are about 3100. So my diet level will be 2600 calories. I like a more balanced diet at this phase of things and never really like to eliminate a macro such as carbs or fat. So I go with 40/30/30 split. So the breakdown for me is approximately:
250g protein
200g carbs
89g fat

NOW, as I said earlier I prefer to eat when hungry and not force feed or anything. Especially at this point. So what I do is break my calories down into 4 "meals". 62g pro/50g cho/22g fat will hit my macros and calories if I eat it 4 times per day. What I do instead is eat those macros when I am hungry. Some days I might have 3 meals, some 5, maybe more or less. For ME it usually averages out. In other words, days of less activity I will tend to eat less than days I am active, but over the course of a week if I average the number of meals out it will be about the same.

After 7-10 days of logging how many meals I have and plotting that against my weight I can see if my calories are too high or low and adjust as necessary.

I was reading this and no lie, that total macro breakdown and calories is exact when I trained 5 years ago at 50 years old to get down to 5% BF. I ran the same Diet at 2600 calories for 16 weeks, never changed it at all. Add some gear and GH, with cardio and that was the winning formula for me. I broke it up to 6 meals though.

Glad you got this!Viking is great,and you will love the dvds!You can definately use a slin pin ..
Q is a great inspiration, miss that guy!He definately left a legacy!
That pic of Dusty in nasty! Crazy conditioning especially for a super!

Getting food ready for today and tomorrow...
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner