YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mike036 log (Solberg Lab) Anadrol (tabs) and test Blend 300.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can.

Mike36 will log for us :

Anadrol x 100
Test blend 300 x 2

Thanks!

I received my Solberg drol and test300 today .i will use 100mg/day of drol ,50mg am/50mg pm .i will use 900mg/week of the test300 .i will use 1ml mon,wed,fri .my weight this morning was 187 pounds .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 230
Looking forward to your feedback on the anadrol.

I am curious as well . i usually get real nauseous while using oral anadrol .i just took my first pill about an hour ago and I'll take another before the gym tomorrow morning .

I am curious as well . i usually get real nauseous while using oral anadrol .i just took my first pill about an hour ago and I'll take another before the gym tomorrow morning .

I never had to wish anyone nauseous .. but in this business you have to do weird stuff..

I shot 1ml in my quad this morning . No soreness at inj site .the oil was thin and flowed real smooth .so I did arms this morning .im guessing it was a placebo effect but I was stronger on all my lifts . I took 50 mg drol an hour before my workout .ill see tomorrow if my lifts are stronger .if I am the i have to attribute it to the drol.

Well I thought I was going crazy because since I started the drol I have been getting very shaky and heart palpitations .i spoke with Viking and it turns out the drol is similar looking to the Clen .so somebody fucked up and sent me Clen instead of anadrol .i won't continue to use the Clen ,it is very strong .i will see if Viking wants to send me anadrol this time so I can continue my log

Well I thought I was going crazy because since I started the drol I have been getting very shaky and heart palpitations .i spoke with Viking and it turns out the drol is similar looking to the Clen .so somebody fucked up and sent me Clen instead of anadrol .i won't continue to use the Clen ,it is very strong .i will see if Viking wants to send me anadrol this time so I can continue my log

I'm very sorry about it mike,we removed the two products from the site until we will understand what happened,This Clen is very strong,And I'm sorry you found it that way.

I will send you the DROL INJ if you want to keep this log.

Thanks!

These are some of the side effects of overdosing Anadrol (I found it by quick search on Google) :

* Increasing the risk of heart diseases such as arteriosclerosis or coronary artery disease as well as rapid heart beating all increase as a side effect when not just using Anadrol but over using it.

* sleep problems (insomnia)

* Day 2: A little sick around food and felt shaky. (This from someone log).

That's why we removed the two,just to be safe,Mybe you got Clen,but it can also be overdosing.

These are some of the side effects of overdosing Anadrol (I found it by quick search on Google) :

* Increasing the risk of heart diseases such as arteriosclerosis or coronary artery disease as well as rapid heart beating all increase as a side effect when not just using Anadrol but over using it.

* sleep problems (insomnia)

* Day 2: A little sick around food and felt shaky. (This from someone log).

That's why we removed the two,just to be safe,Mybe you got Clen,but it can also be overdosing.

I appreciate that Viking ,that definitely wasn't drol .i have used several human grade and ugl drol over the past 25 years and that was Clen .strong Clen at that .thanks for looking into it .

I appreciate that Viking ,that definitely wasn't drol .i have used several human grade and ugl drol over the past 25 years and that was Clen .strong Clen at that .thanks for looking into it .

LMK if you want the Drol INJ.

LMK if you want the Drol INJ.

Thanks anyway ,I'll just log the test blend 300 for now .give someone else a try with the inj drol .as always ,much appreciated !

Thanks anyway ,I'll just log the test blend 300 for now .give someone else a try with the inj drol .as always ,much appreciated !

Np,mybe D-NUTZ..

Following along Mike..How's training going and how are you eating now?

I lift 5 days a week .one body part each day except arms are done together .i do about 17-18 sets for most body parts .bi's and tri's I only do 9-10 .on my off days I do like 25 minutes on the elliptical and also on leg day I'll do like 20-25 minutes of cardio .i eat like 5-6 times a day .i have been doing a high protein ,moderate fat and low carb diet for awhile .ill start upping my carbs and lowering the fat intake soon .

I always feel good on higher fats and lower carbs. But I have been doing xtra carbs right now and enjoying the jasmine rice and steel cut oats I have added in..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear