over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RMTT's Accountability Log

rmtt

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What's up guys.....As long as I have been here I don't think I have ever kept a log. After having some setbacks and not being in the gym for 18-20 months, I figured this would be a good way to keep my new found motivation.

If you see my "Hello Again" post on the main page, you can read the issues I went through. I will post up some pics of how I looked before, during, and where I am currently headed.

I have been back at it pretty hard for the last 3 months or so, and just recently started back on my TRT.

Stats - I am 45 and 5' 7", so I am a short guy. Currently I weigh in ~ 165 lbs. Diet is currently at 2100 calories a day in a split of Protein 40%, Carbs 35%, and Fat at 25%. At this intake I am "recomping" although slowly...but plan to very slowly increase calories, and then only when my progress in my lifts stall. I want to put on some more weight, but I want to stay as lean as I can and not like in the past when I all I cared for was gaining as fast as possible.

As I said I have just started back TRT, and in about 3 weeks I will be adding in MK-677 and LGD-4033. I plan to start at 10mg each daily and assess how I react from there.

I will plan to update as much as I can, but there are days when I am so "swamped" it's hard to get free to get on the board. But I hope knowing that this is out here will help drive me so that I can come back with updates that show decent progress.

On to some pics.

Pic-1 - I was around 205 lbs I think. This was before I injured myself. Had a nice tan going!!

Pic-2 - I was around 160 lbs. After not lifting at all for at least 18 months, I started to really learn how important diet was to at least try and stay in shape even if I couldn't weight train.

Pic-3 and 4 - This was just last week. Up to 165-167, and been back on a solid routine where I am progressing and able to really go at it hard. I think I have 4 months under my belt being back, but the first 6 weeks were just getting accustomed to everything again.

v7yhCb1.jpg

tzgsAqj.jpg

c9wzGIS.jpg

SCTpHZj.jpg

Also for you vets on the board, feel free to chime in with any suggestions or ideas. I'm never opposed to learning and listening.

My training is more strength based and focuses on beating my log book. I have 4 main lifts that I try to progress on. Squat, Bench, Overhead Press, and Deadlifts. These are rotated between low reps and a large amount of sets, and a higher rep range where I train speed movements that may be a slightly different exercise, but are there too support my main lifts. Progression could go as quick as weekly cycles....or spread out over 3 weeks of programming. I then plan accessory exercises where I try to address and support any weak points that could contribute to my main lifts progressing.

I will train as many days in a row as I can until I feel I need a day off, then resume again. If my programmed lifts fall with the same body part too close together, then I will take 2 days off as the strength days are pretty hard, and the speed days are more like "active recovery".

I also do a lot of stretching and band work for my shoulders, and get cardio in when I can although I probably need to do more. I also need to start doing ab work as they is something I rarely do.

My body seems to respond really well to this type of training.

As already mentioned, I plan to add the two peptides I listed above in the next few weeks to see how my body responds to these variables without anything else changing.

I would also at some point in time like to pick the brains of some vets that have experience with IGF-LR3 as the more I read about it, the more it intrigues me!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Also wanted to add that I am currently using SENTINEL's products...their Test/NPP blend. But I am at 175mg of each per week. So far so good and I am seeing all the subtle signs that I like to see using at that low of a dose.

Still sitting about 165 Lbs. Figured I would put up a back shot...which after seeing kind of disappoints me as my back/traps used to be much thicker whne I was almost 30 Lbs heavier.

Will work on getting some leg shots later.

QXT4MET.jpg

Last edited:
So things have been going pretty good in the gym. Progressing on all my lifts, and I just added in 300 extra calories per day at the start of this week. Weight is hovering between 167lbs -170lbs depending on water and carb intake.

I figure I will stay at this caloric intake for about another week and see how things go.

I have been on the MK-677 and LGD-4033 for about a week now. So too early to tell if anything is happening with those compounds yet.

I did start the MK at a low dose as I had seen a lot of people experiencing lethargy off of the normal 25mg, so I just started with 12.5.

So adding in the 300 extra calories per day seems to be treating me pretty good. I am actually up to about 175 lbs, and all my weights at the gym are on the way up.

All my supps are still the same....low dose and just trying to beat my logbook each workout. When I stall, I will just increase my calories again.

Here are some comparison shots between the last 3 weeks. The ones on the left are a few weeks back, the ones on the right are from a few days ago.

CV51Z0D.jpg

4NVDhMo.jpg

So I figured I would give an example of what my workout went like today.

Today was Back and Triceps.

Started with Bent over Rows and did 4 sets of 185 Lbs at about 10-12 reps.

Next was Romanian Deadlifts. I do these and go just low enough until I start to feel the hamstring became involved, the pull back up. Always have my scapula retracted and lats flexed....and trying to keep my shoulder blades pinched together through the movement.

These were 4 sets of 315 lbs at about 8-10 reps. I then through one set in of wide grip snatch deadlifts for the hell of it at the same weight.

From here it was on to the Hammer Row. Since I was already warmed up, I loaded up 4 plates per side. I do these one arm at a time so I can turn my body into it to get a stretch, and then pull back through my elbows using the same technique of keeping my back tight as with the deadlifts.

But this is one huge dropset...4 plates for 4-6 reps, 3 plates for 8-10 reps, 2 plates for 10-12 reps....and then down to one plate where I just really stretch and contract, and rep out as many as I can get with good form.

Onto to triceps....I did some overhead extension work for the Long Head and to get my elbows warmed up.

Then 5 sets of Incline Skull Crushers. The first two sets are really warm ups, and the last 3 are hard work sets. I really like doing this on an incline bench as I can get the bar back behind my head very easily to pre-stretch the muscle...and then lock them out while still keeping my arms behind my head.

Next was 4 sets of tricep dips as since I just really stretched everything, I wanted something that had a hard "contraction" feel to it. These allow me to use a lot of weight, and really contract the whole muscle at the bottom of the movement.

Last was 3 sets of reverse grip pushdowns. I find these really let me hit the Medial head of this muscle, and again I go for a hard contraction with a cambered bar that allows me to do this where my elbows actually hot that contraction while being behind my body.

So that is a typical day for me. I do a primary exercise such as deadlifts, squats, bench, and overhead press...and the stuff like biceps, triceps, traps, forearms, calves, etc are added as accessory exercises. My main concern is beating the logbook on my primary lifts, and I let the accessory exercises go by feel as I change them around quite often.

So today was a pretty good workout. It was chest and biceps. This week my last set of flat bench was 275 lbs for as many reps as possible.

I ended up hitting 8 clean reps....maybe had 1-2 left in me, but at 4:00am.....there wasn't anyone in the gym that I could get for a spot, so I played it safe.

Next was low incline bench press. These were tough as it had me at 205 lbs doing something called a every minute on the minute sets. So I would do a set, then again 60 seconds later. This continued until I could not get at least 5 reps....but I made it through 9 total sets so volume was good.

Biceps were dumbbell curls followed by rope hammer curls, and then high rep dumbbell preacher curls to really force some blood into the muscles and focus on supination.

Preworkout supplement had me really pumped, so had some nice vascularity going on.

I may end up adding another 200-300 calories per day into my diet next week....so we will see how that pans out.

You are definitely making some progress rmtt....keep up the good work!

You are definitely making some progress rmtt....keep up the good work!
I appreciate it. At my age any gains are good gains!!

New comparison shots. Still slowly gaining weight...I'm seeing about an average of a pound per week.

Training remains the same, and calories still in the same range as before. I will keep going another two weeks and then see where things are. Again the plan is when weight loss and progression in the gym stalls, I will increase calories by about 200 per day and keep going. But if weight loss stalls and I'm still beating my training logbook, I will ride it out until that stalls.

Trying to get the best of both worlds right now....but it is slow going!

C8KMbn9.jpg

So yesterday marked about 8 weeks "on" with the TPP/NPP at 175mg weekly. So I switched things up as I will now be going back to my TRT dosage for the next 12-16 weeks....and then I will do the same TPP/NPP at 175mg weekly after that for another 8 weeks.

So yesterday I cut those compounds out, added in Test P at roughly 15mg a day, and added Test E at 10 mg daily. This will allow me to hover slightly above my TRT dosage until the Test e kicks in at which point I will drop the Test P, and then it will be 80-100mg a week of Test E for the duration of my "cruise".

All in all.....I think the 8 weeks of TPP/NPP at even that low dose yielded about 8lbs-10lbs of solid weight gain after you discount water. I'm happy with that.

Like I said muscle memory has a lot to do with it, but going back to TRT will have me making sure that my diet and training are "on point"...and I will see how much I can hold onto.

Some new pics. Currently up a few pounds from the last pics....so I will stay the course for now.

FKFcYmS.jpg

UPHRrOb.jpg

So a quick update. Still slowly gaining weight, and sitting at about 180 lbs right now. Been back on my TRT dose going on two weeks (80-100mg weekly) and still making progress.

Just mapped out my next 3 week training cycle, and all my weights are still moving up. Plan is to continue as I have been, only bumping up calories when I stop gaining weight AND my log book progression stalls.

Today was legs and it was a pretty good workout. Did my usual pre-exhaustion work of leg extensions and leg curls. I went on to walking lunges just going back and forth across the gym floor. Then moved to leg press where I did one leg at a time and superset calves in with each set.

Then on to squats where my programming had me doing multiple sets of 315 for 3 reps until my last set which is As many reps as possible. I figured with my current IT Band issue in my right leg that I would irritate it again as it's finally starting to ease up, but I was able to complete 12 solid reps before I stopped as I didn't want to push it to hard.

So I felt pretty good about that even if I did leave some reps in the "tank".

Got all my food fixed for the next few days, and now going to relax the rest of the evening as 3:30 in the morning comes around pretty quickly. But I'm itching for tomorrow's workout so my motivation is still very high!

In the last pics you posted you are definitely looking thicker and your back looks significantly wider. Without a doubt the training and low dose gear regimen you are using is effective. As I said before.....keep up the good work!

It's been awhile since I have been able to update...but work has been crazy.

So more updated pictures. 6 posts up you can see my 1st comparison shots....so I took that one pic on the right as it was the newest...and put it in with the one below. So on the left is now the old, and on the right is my latest.

I am still only on TRT doses and MK. But I am up to 185 lbs now which puts me at about a 1lb per week gain. But since adding the MK...I have been having to eat a ton more food as the MK seems to be leaning me out.

Also threw in a quick crappy back shot...I was going to get my wife to take it, but she was already asleep. Again my "selfie" skills suck. But my traps are finally starting to come back into some semblance of how they used to look.

Also threw one in from when I first started back in the gym.

kdFzl1Q.jpg

OE3SKKg.jpg

tzgsAqj.jpg

Last edited:
Just a quick update. With the holidays.....I typically end up not eating enough as I am not following my diet strictly...so I lose weight.

I'm currently sitting about 188 lbs.....but would have been 190 or above if I had eaten like I should have.

Here is a quick pic from training shoulders the other day.

7YKkjXk.jpg

Looking stellar man. Not sure how I didn't see this log before now. Will be following from here on.

Looking stellar man. Not sure how I didn't see this log before now. Will be following from here on.

Thanks man! I have big plans for the new year as my motivation is still very high...and I'm still getting stronger with each workout.

I plan to add GH in about 2-3 iu's daily and play around with some IGF1-LR3 while increasing my calories even more.

Great journal. Regarding your diet, do you count macros, and if so, what do they typically look like most days?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear