over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tadalafil Log

mike036

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I started this in the members log section last but I figured it would be better to put it here.
Start date February 23
Mike sent me a bottle of tadalafil to research.The product came with a certificate of analysis. The dropper has markings on it for .25,.5,.75 and 1 ml. I really like that,I can easily research the dose that I want. I will put up a log in the members log section.I want to research .25 ml’s or 7.5mg/day. I will be checking my blood pressure with my home bp monitor to see if it has a positive effect on lowering my bp and if this small daily dose will improve pumps in the gym. My first dose was last night before bed and I did wake up several time to use the bathroom like I do every night. I had a hard on every time I woke up,when normally I don’t. I didn’t get any noticeable sides from that small dose other then the frequent erections. This research tadalafil was the best tasting of the 4 that I have tried in the past.

February 25

Took my third dose of 7.5mg tadalafil last night.I checked my bp this morning and both systolic and diastolic were a few points lower then my past readings.I am taking beetroot powder to control my bp and the addition of tadalafil appears to be lowering it a little more.I will continue to monitor my bp to see if I have consistently lower readings.Still getting frequent erections all night long and the only bad side effect I have noticed is slight headaches since I started. I was away on vacation for almost 2 weeks so yesterday was my first day back to the gym,I really havent noticed much of an extra pump yet but to be fair I did a half ass workout.This tadalafil tastes great !

February 28

It’s been 6 days now at 7.5mg/day and the extra pump is definitely noticeable.As far as my blood pressure goes,the tadalafil hasn’t done much to lower it.My last 3 days of readings have been pretty much the same pre-tadalafil.Night time erections are in full effect.Still no sides except for minor headache.

I also take this 10mg prew only and pumps are great!!!

Good to hear and thanks for the write up! Mike Arnold has some top notch products. I was researching this exact product and now will be placing an order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what I really noticed the most so far are the pumps,even when I am just sitting around it is noticeable.Also,I saw someone else mention this is another thread,my penis is fuller when using tadalafil.Considering mine isn’t too big to begin with I welcome the extra fullness and appearance that it is bigger.I apologize in advance to any females that are viewing this

Last edited:
So what I really noticed the most so far are the pumps,even when I am just sitting around it is noticeable.Also,I saw someone else mention this is another thread,my penis is fuller when using tadalafil.Considering mine isn’t too big to begin with I welcome the extra fullness and appearance that it is bigger.I apologize in advance to any females that are viewing this

Haha im female and was actually impressed when I read that ;)

The most important size is the mind imo!!!

You take it daily? Have you noticed any decrease in effectifness? In bp or pumps?

My husband and I take it prew only, but daily would be nice as it makes the muscles nice full and veiny!

Haha im female and was actually impressed when I read that ;)

The most important size is the mind imo!!!

You take it daily? Have you noticed any decrease in effectifness? In bp or pumps?

My husband and I take it prew only, but daily would be nice as it makes the muscles nice full and veiny!

I just started a week ago doing daily.Its too early to tell if taking it this way loses effectiveness.I will monitor that as well.

Gotta love that RDS increase! Lmao

Low dose daily tadalafil for me seems to be much better then the standard 20mg dose every 2-3 days.I am experiencing no sides at all,minor headaches went away. One other positive I am noticing is I am urinating less at night.I usually wake up to pee at least 4 times per night .The last 3 nights I only woke up twice to pee.

Low dose daily tadalafil for me seems to be much better then the standard 20mg dose every 2-3 days.I am experiencing no sides at all,minor headaches went away. One other positive I am noticing is I am urinating less at night.I usually wake up to pee at least 4 times per night .The last 3 nights I only woke up twice to pee.

Im the same way....I much prefer 1/4 tab daily than a larger dose every 2-3. I see much less sides this way

I gotta pick some this up soon

EOD dosages always worked well for me in the past and really helped my blood pressure

I have been using 1/2 of a 5mg pill ed for the past week. Feels like I'm in high school again. Also noticed the "fuller" effect. I'm not sure if I will build a tolerance to this but we will see. My guess is yea, like most drugs. So, I will probably go 2 weeks on, 1 week off.

Been using the 7.5 mg daily dosing for almost 3 weeks now and love it,I wish I would have done this sooner.I only get up once or twice now to pee at night as opposed to 4 times a night pre-tadalafil.My weiner has more fullness when just relaxing and I have erections all night long .My bp hasn’t reallly changed much,maybe went down 3-4 points on average.With low dose daily dosing there are no noticeable negative side effects and several positives.I will stick to this routine for another week and then take a 1 week break before restarting

Been using the 7.5 mg daily dosing for almost 3 weeks now and love it,I wish I would have done this sooner.I only get up once or twice now to pee at night as opposed to 4 times a night pre-tadalafil.My weiner has more fullness when just relaxing and I have erections all night long .My bp hasn’t reallly changed much,maybe went down 3-4 points on average.With low dose daily dosing there are no noticeable negative side effects and several positives.I will stick to this routine for another week and then take a 1 week break before restarting

any other sideeffect you experienced?want to use 10mg daily

thanks using 10mg but headache after each dose, does it go away in few days?

It took about 4 days and the headaches were completely gone

Still dosing 7.5mg every night. My blood pressure is the lowest its ever been,even when using lisinopril/HCTZ 20/12.5 -It seems as though the blood pressure lowering effects of tadalafil took a couple of weeks of daily use to really work. I monitor my bp twice a day and at around the 3 week mark of using tadalafil is when I saw a big difference in my bp readings,up until that point it only went down 3-4 points. My bp for the past week has consistently been about 117/69. I still wake up several times a night but I am only having to urinate only once,when pre-tadalafil I was having to urinate 4 times a night

I forget to add that I am using beet root powder as well to lower bp which has worked great alone,it brought my numbers down from the high 130’s/mid 80’s to an average of 125/75. So as you can in my previous post the addition of tadalafil has lowered my bp even further

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws