over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gustavo Badell

my guess is heart related.... that large waistline is an indicator or heart stress.. hope he pulls through ok.

Wow , I wondered what ever happened to that guy, along with Silvio Samuel, haven't heard anytning about him either.

Sorry to hear that. I wish him and his family the best.

If I remember right, Samual got into trouble with the law for Domestic Abuse, I think that was a couple years ago.

Wow , I wondered what ever happened to that guy, along with Silvio Samuel, haven't heard anytning about him either.

Look it up and you'll find out. Not good at all.

And shame about Baddell. I thought I saw a pic of him a year ago where he was much smaller and training for crossfit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz_DNrKVrQ8]Another One Bites the Dust - Queen - YouTube[/ame]

That's sad news :( Gustavo is one of the nicest people you could ever know !!!!

I find it a bit disrespectful to post this when the guys in the hospital...just sayin

He is lucky to be in the hospital. Guys like Nasser El Sonbaty, Erik Fromm, Matt Duvall and Art Atwood didnt even make it there...

I find it a bit disrespectful to post this when the guys in the hospital...just sayin

you should be only if it is an accident... When you take mega doses, and you know these doses are not healthy, then you are accepting the risks, and the risks are always life threatening

I don't give a single fuck when these bodybuilders die, I just feel bad for their families because they are the ones who suffer

you should be only if it is an accident... When you take mega doses, and you know these doses are not healthy, then you are accepting the risks, and the risks are always life threatening

I don't give a single fuck when these bodybuilders die, I just feel bad for their families because they are the ones who suffer

Classy thing to say.

Statements like yours and desibaba just reminds me why I feel the majority of bodybuilders are complete narcissistic assholes. Stay classy til the end .

Statements like yours and desibaba just reminds me why I feel the majority of bodybuilders are complete narcissistic assholes. Stay classy til the end .
Always backstabbing and telling on each other also, not all, but most. Makes me happy I don't interact with many bodybuilders anymore. I hope the guy pulls through.

Somebodys looking for attention.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly