over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lower back gave out.

Dado5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
a week ago i woke up with stiff lower back, it was bothering me for a week till yesterday. I sneezed very hard and that was it, back gave out,, i collapsed, huge cramp hit me and my legs gave out. I cant walk, sleep, or sit down. Took 600 mg inbuprofen but didnt help, cramps are so tight its hitting my legs and my stomach shifted to the left.
Going to Dr. today and after that going to chiro.
In the mean time, is there anything else to ease the pain while i go see dr?

a week ago i woke up with stiff lower back, it was bothering me for a week till yesterday. I sneezed very hard and that was it, back gave out,, i collapsed, huge cramp hit me and my legs gave out. I cant walk, sleep, or sit down. Took 600 mg inbuprofen but didnt help, cramps are so tight its hitting my legs and my stomach shifted to the left.
Going to Dr. today and after that going to chiro.
In the mean time, is there anything else to ease the pain while i go see dr?

Hot baths and muscle relaxers. That's all that will help in my experience.

Throwing your back out SUCKS so hard...I feel for you bro, I really do.

Hot baths and muscle relaxers. That's all that will help in my experience.

Throwing your back out SUCKS so hard...I feel for you bro, I really do.

Oh man, i am so mad. If i did something like craszy weight or something like that, i wouldnt be mad, but just from sneezing, Damn :mad:

same ploblem

same thing happen to me man but instead of going to the doc i kept working i used to work lifting heavy boxes all day now six months later still have pain i did physical therapy chiropactor all that shit but nothing work i have pain 24h a day it sucks. the doc recomended epaduro shots. i got a mri done and he said i have arthritis on my back i quess thats from working a lot . i m 22:(

Oh man, i am so mad. If i did something like craszy weight or something like that, i wouldnt be mad, but just from sneezing, Damn :mad:

Lol...I hear you. ONe time a few years ago I threw mine out picking my PS2 up off the floor.

I can deadlift 500lbs, but somehow a PS2 crippled my ass.

I have a bad back and it really sucks when you throw it out like that. The last time I threw out my back went to the ER and got some really good drugs, anti inflammatories and muscle relaxers and two weeks off from the gym. It really sucks so I can feel for you man.

Oh I know what youre sayin. Ive done that many a time. Usually for me it was my neck or upper back id pull when sneezing. Its that quick uncontrolled twitch you have when you sneeze. After pulling muscles many times sneezing, I got so that if I felt one coming on I would brace myself with both hands against something like the kitchen counter and try to control the jerk,lol.

Good luck man.

I've been in agony for a year due to a bulging disc. Nothing they can do for me except lots of painkillers. The worst is not being able to sleep and not being able to sit, so I haven't had a social life for a year now.

I hope you get better soon.

I only dinged my back one time. I hope to NEVER do that again. You can't sleep, stand, walk, lift, have sex ....that last one is a real bummer! ;)

Trust me man I feel your pain. I am in worst shape than you but I feel you pain. Trying to avoid surgery now doing other more conservative treatments. Just do the heat and ice thing and for me I like to hang off of my deck to stretch the back. Good luck bro.

Warren

F**k that!!! The last thing I'm gonna do is let my back injury stop me from getting laid. If I have to lay there and let her ride away so be it. It's tough enough trying to get the wife to give that ass up to begin with. So I'll do whatever I gotta do.:D

I only dinged my back one time. I hope to NEVER do that again. You can't sleep, stand, walk, lift, have sex ....that last one is a real bummer! ;)

LoL theres no way i could have sex now.. In 2 h im going to see dr.

same thing happen to me man but instead of going to the doc i kept working i used to work lifting heavy boxes all day now six months later still have pain i did physical therapy chiropactor all that shit but nothing work i have pain 24h a day it sucks. the doc recomended epaduro shots. i got a mri done and he said i have arthritis on my back i quess thats from working a lot . i m 22:(

I know. Doctors, chiros, PTs have all done crap-all for me.

Oh I'm sure you can knock off a fast load before you went to see the doc bro.:D

LoL theres no way i could have sex now.. In 2 h im going to see dr.

i broke my lower back in two places when i was younger and have had reoccurring lower back pain over the years.........i know your pain.

my gf has a degree in exercise physiology and recommended that i take a beach towel, roll it up into a log shape and wrap duct tape very tightly around it. no part of the towel should remain showing. place the wrapped towel on the floor, then lie on it. you can move it and change positions as needed to help relieve some of the pain/pressure in your back. i was told to do it 90 seconds at a time, then rest. may be worth a try. really helped me with pressure relief. good luck!

All right. So went to dr, got checked out by my reg dr and sports medicine back dr. Not a disc but inflamed muscle and tissue arround nerves. Got prescribed 800 mg ibuprofen for inflamation, Cyclobenzaprine (flexeril) muscle relaxant and Percocet for pain.
Also went to chiropractor, he cracked few bones and thats it. I think chiro cant help here at all.
Not time to relax and heal:)

Update on my back pain.

Now i have bulging disk, my left leg is dragging when walking and if i sit down i can't extend my legs at all. Have limited range of motions and constantly in pain.:mad:
I hate this crap...

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236