over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Video of my friend benching 475

Powerbuilder

Registered
Video of my friend benching 475 everyone's getting on him saying the spotter did all the work. Take a look. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BohojehPLP8]Kevin OAK 475 Lb Bench Press - YouTube[/ame]

This = indisputable strength

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YvQ01Zy2IY]Kevin Levrone bench press - YouTube[/ame]

Your friend...strong guy but who knows on that lift. Spotters need to stay the hell out of he way

remove the spotters and insert a staple in him to the bench...spotter took it from him but he is strong and lean no doubt!

Kevin's a freakin monster. Impressive.

Ur friend is no doubt strong as hell. Not sure I'd put it on YouTube unless I owned it undoubtedly. Maybe two to three solid reps. Still a strong mofo for sure.

Spotter never let go of the bar, how can you count that?

This = indisputable strength

Kevin Levrone bench press - YouTube

Your friend...strong guy but who knows on that lift. Spotters need to stay the hell out of he way

Agreed the problem is he doesn't trust anyone else to spot him correctly and the guy who spots him says he doesn't wanna let go because if something goes wrong he's not gonna be able to get his hands back under the bar. So that's kind of the end result, it's hard to find a good spotter you can trust with that kind of weight.

Not trying to be mean, I doubt your friend could legitimately bench 405.
But looks to weigh less than 200 lbs so that would be a great number for him :)

Didn't mean to put that thumbs down, damn iphone

so did you both bench 475?

because in the PL thread you said that you benched 475

Good catch, my friend has dreams of one day being a pro bodybuilder, obviously it's a long shot. However it's doubtful he would ever get any contracts in the future if he were talking about steroids on forums. Me and him are practically identical twins though. Can we leave it at that?

Not trying to be mean, I doubt your friend could legitimately bench 405.
But looks to weigh less than 200 lbs so that would be a great number for him :)

This is him benching 405 about a year and a half ago and 15 lbs ago. He's currently 5'11" 225 lbs.

[ame=http://youtu.be/bbUGkh2ftFI]Kevin "OAK" Okolie 405 Lb Bench Press - YouTube[/ame]

Agreed the problem is he doesn't trust anyone else to spot him correctly and the guy who spots him says he doesn't wanna let go because if something goes wrong he's not gonna be able to get his hands back under the bar. So that's kind of the end result, it's hard to find a good spotter you can trust with that kind of weight.

The spotter behind the bench would do more harm than good if he were to start pulling on the bar if something went wrong. The 2 end spotters are more than capable of handling any issue should it happen.

The spotter did pull in the vid... but not more than say 20 or 30 lbs worth. Either way the dude is gettin strong for sure. Im chasin a big bench myself. I hit 405 on Nov 5th and goin for 425 next monday.

Im 46 though...... much harder. LOL

[ame=http://youtu.be/fmvH4OOSQiE]Bad Fox bench pressing 405! - YouTube[/ame]

This is him benching 405 about a year and a half ago and 15 lbs ago. He's currently 5'11" 225 lbs.

That 405 was more impressive, IMO. Strong guy for his size, no doubt.

Ouch. Take it from an older guy, your asking for an injury lifting like that. Very poor form and slamming it on your chest is not going to help with your pursuit of strength or more muscle.
No, I wouldn't count that 405 as a good lift either. Please don't take it personal, just some constructive criticism.

The spotter behind the bench would do more harm than good if he were to start pulling on the bar if something went wrong. The 2 end spotters are more than capable of handling any issue should it happen.

The spotter did pull in the vid... but not more than say 20 or 30 lbs worth. Either way the dude is gettin strong for sure. Im chasin a big bench myself. I hit 405 on Nov 5th and goin for 425 next monday.

Im 46 though...... much harder. LOL

Bad Fox bench pressing 405! - YouTube

Good stuff, pretty cool that your still lifting that kind of weight at that age.

Ouch. Take it from an older guy, your asking for an injury lifting like that. Very poor form and slamming it on your chest is not going to help with your pursuit of strength or more muscle.
No, I wouldn't count that 405 as a good lift either. Please don't take it personal, just some constructive criticism.

Yeah he's having issues lately at the very bottom of the lift, any suggestions for improving that part of the range. I'm thinking more flat dumbbell presses bringing the dumbells lower chest level. The dumbbells at NYSC's only go up to 120 though he really need something more in the 150-175 range.

UGh. I don't understand the point of posting a vid of your friends doing a 2 man bench.

Here's a video of him doing the stuff he really likes to do [ame=http://youtu.be/S3LHd6TH920]Kevin OAK 495 lb Zercher Squat - YouTube[/ame] he's having issues getting his legs to grow though. Check the attached pic, any suggestions?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 592

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member