over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELSRL log (Solberg Lab) THERMO BLEND.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Please welcome Mrs.HELSRL , She will log for us THERMO BLEND x 100 tabs.

Thanks!

Hey everyone, I'm HELSRL, and I'm very new to the forums. First of all, I just want to say a big thanks to VikingLab for giving me the opportunity to test the product. This will be my first time running anything and I'm anxious to try it. I have been training for about 4 years now. In this last year I got married and had a baby (11 months ago). I trained consistently throughout my pregnancy, probably harder than I have ever trained, while taking precautions instructed by my doctor. My husband and I try to stay on the same training protocol, obviously with a few tweaks. My husband (SRLHEL) will be running this trial with me. As far as diet goes, we keep it pretty clean. I will admit that my biggest downfall is diet. I love to train and have no problems with consistency in the gym, I just have a very difficult time forcing myself to meet my macros and stick with our meal plan.
Like I said, our diet does stay pretty clean. We prep our meals together but obviously make portion adjustments to fit our individual macros.

Protocol for the THERMOBLENDS:
Day 1-2 20mcg
Day 3-4 40mcg
Day 5-6 60mcg
Day 7-8 80mcg - this or 60mcg will be my max as I believe it will supply me with the benefits and keep sides to minimum (hopefully)...
Day 8-14 80mcg

*Possible Plans*

I have been considering doing a VAR cycle and may eventually end up adding it but as of now I will only be doing the Thermo Blend.
Var cycle: Start off with 0.5mg every day then ramp up to 10mg per day and look to stick with that for 6-8 weeks, as well as taking NAC for liver support.

While doing the Thermo Blend I will also be adding Taurine to my daily stack. I will be sticking with around 2-3 grams per day. (we will be heading to pick this up later today or tomorrow). This will be in addition to 1.5 gallons water per day.

Diet:
Meal 1:
1 Russet Potato (made into hash browns)
1 Omega-3 Egg with yolk
3 servings of egg whites (3 tablespoons per serving)
10 ounces of fat free milk
2 scoops of Whey tech chocolate protein

Meal 2 & Meal 3 (repeat)
3 ounces boneless/skinless chicken breast
3/4 cup white rice
90grams of steamed broccoli
80grams of avocado (Meal #3 only)

Meal 4-Post Workout
4 ounces baked Salmon
150grams baked sweet potato
1 tablespoon butter, as well as some cinnamon to flavor the potato
2 tablespoons Jif creamy peanut butter

This stays consistent from week to week for the most part, but we may add in some other sort of fish in place of Salmon.

Training
3 on/1 off and 2 on/1 off
switching from push/pull legs, and adding in calves and ab protocol.
This is the training is from my husband's coach (he uses it) and do not want to give out specifics of his plans. But we change a few things to feet more of my gluteus and hams...
Just note that the training is dialed in.

We have been doing fasted high intensity cardio in the mornings as well as additional cardio in the evenings after weight training. We will now drop the HIIT cardio and just do two sessions of probably level 3.0 on a treadmill with an incline of 3% for cardio roughly 30-40mins.

Please be respectful as I post pictures. I am very aware I am not anywhere near where I used to be or would like to be. Before becoming pregnant, my days were dedicated to hours and hours at the gym and it paid off. During my pregnancy I still dedicated that time but of course could not push the limits as I had previously done. I am now able and willing to put in the work necessary to see the results I want.

Thanks again VikingLab for this opportunity and I look forward to using your product!

I'll be following your progress .you seem very dedicated to getting back into shape

Thanks for the comment! I'll keep everybody updated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an update

Day 1:
Started out this morning with 1/2 a tab. Then did our normal fasted morning cardio. 20 mins on the stair climber, 3 mins high intensity then 2 mins lower intensity. Going back and forth for the 20 minutes. Did not notice a whole lot with it being my first day. Just a tad shaky at times. My husband also started out with 1/2 a tab. He noticed his heart rate was extremely elevated and he was very jittery. I didn't notice it myself but I have a very high caffeine tolerance to where pre-workouts don't even effect me. So I'm thinking that is probably why I didn't notice much with a 1/2 tab. I plan on doing the same cardio routine tomorrow morning but ramping it up to a whole tab.

I will be posting pics later this evening.
Thanks!

Here is the pack we received. Shipped very quick and packed very nicely! We keep ours in a ziplock bag just to eliminate the risk of them spilling since we have little ones in the house. **broken link removed**

Here are my beginning photos. As previously stated I just ask everyone to be respectful as I am very aware of where I stand. Thanks! **broken link removed****broken link removed**

First I will comment and say I'm proud of my lady for doing this. She really is trying and to put herself out here on a board where she could be criticized truly shows courage.

Now about the thermoblend...This is my first time experimenting with Clen but I will say that it hit me. It was all the normal signs of increased heart rate and rising body temperature. I attempted to split the tab but it kind of dissolved. However, today on my second day I took a full pill and I could tell it was still hitting me but can see how you have to up the dosage as you go. I will maintain tomorrow at 1 pill and then begin to raise after that. Hoping to get to 100-120 mcg a day toward my later part. I will update with my wife as we go.

Not a bad starting place at all. Sure you may not be where you want to be yet but I think you can be proud of you right now.
Just keep the same mindset and you will achieve whatever you want.

As VikingLab predicted, it has definitely been interesting. Started off the first day with 1/2 tab, then the next day went to a whole tab. The day after my first whole tab, was strange. I actually didn't train that day but when I woke up I felt like I had trained my entire body. My muscles were sore and I felt like one big cramp. I blame that on me not drinking enough water that day (we had a lazy day and I slacked BIG TIME). I barely drank 1/2 a gallon. So that's my own fault. Yesterday I upped it to 1 1/2 and today I took 2 tabs. Overall i like the way I feel so far. My heart rate is noticeably higher but nothing crazy. I have gotten a headache everyday since taking it but I am very prone to headaches/migraines so that was not a surprise for me, so I just throw in some migraine meds with my taurine just to be safe. But that's personal preference. I have upped my water intake and make sure I'm getting at least a full gallon in every day. The only thing that I really notice that's taking some getting used to is that I am very shaky. Nothing major but I definitely notice it. So far I'm really liking the way I feel. The hubby and I had a very busy weekend and didn't make time for lifting so this evening will be our first lift since starting Thermo Blend, so I'll be updating y'all on how the lift went and how we feel after.
Thanks!

I'am currently on my seventh day with the thermoblend. I'm at 160mcg or 4 tabs. I will say that for the last 3 days sides have drastically went down for me. I hardly have the shakes (only notice when I'm writing), heart rate doesn't seem to be as rapid as first few days and I don't feel hot all day (although I do sweat at night). I know the receptors die down on clen but I'm at a cross road not sure to go up or stay where I am. I have lost about an inch off of my waist but I'm not in the best shape (due to recent surgery) so this was a good time for the clen for me to help lose some body fat before beginning a cycle. I'm still maintaining the morning fasted cardio (20 min @ 3min higher and 2min low and slow) and I'm not eating from 12 to 12 to help with the fat/weight loss.

Additional note I do believe the t3 is eating away some muscle. Sucks bc I was holding on to what muscle I had left from not being able to train for awhile due to post op instructions.

I'am currently on my seventh day with the thermoblend. I'm at 160mcg or 4 tabs. I will say that for the last 3 days sides have drastically went down for me. I hardly have the shakes (only notice when I'm writing), heart rate doesn't seem to be as rapid as first few days and I don't feel hot all day (although I do sweat at night). I know the receptors die down on clen but I'm at a cross road not sure to go up or stay where I am. I have lost about an inch off of my waist but I'm not in the best shape (due to recent surgery) so this was a good time for the clen for me to help lose some body fat before beginning a cycle. I'm still maintaining the morning fasted cardio (20 min @ 3min higher and 2min low and slow) and I'm not eating from 12 to 12 to help with the fat/weight loss.

Additional note I do believe the t3 is eating away some muscle. Sucks bc I was holding on to what muscle I had left from not being able to train for awhile due to post op instructions.

Yes,T3 is eating muscle,This is one of the problems with this product. And that's why we have the same product without the T3.

Quick update
I am now up to four tabs. Feeling good overall. Yesterday I felt more of a rapid heart beat than I have been feeling and other than still being quite shaky, I feel normal. The more noticeable sides I had the first few days are gone. I'll keep everybody posted!
Thanks again

Yesterday I went ahead and went up again to 200mcg or 5 tabs. Same scenario not feeling the effects near as much. I don't want to get crazy because even though I'm not "feeling" it as much I'm aware that its in my system. I will maintain at the 200mcg today and then may see about going up again. I will keep you posted.

I'm maintaining at 200mcg or 5 tabs a day. I will say the sides are virtually gone for me at this point at this dosage. However, for safety and being responsible with this compound I will finish out at this dosage. I will stay at this level for another week (if we don't run out first). I will like to say that viking has a very nice product but would advise that if you don't absolutely need to then get the version without T3. T3 is certainly dosed properly from what I can tell (I've definitely lost some muscle). Other than that I will say that for myself clen has been good to me. I had rather really hard sides at the beginning starting out at 20-40mcg but after that I adjusted really well to it. I was able to maintain HIIT cardio in the morning fasted for 20min using the 3 min high 2 min low method. I have since added 30min LISS at night. I have lost about 2 inches off my stomach (I needed this) and around 5 lbs. Than you again to Viking for this opportunity and a great product!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws