over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Epoxy's Angtropin Log (HGHKits)

epoxy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Will be starting the Angtropin TOMORROW - sooner than expected, wanted to go ahead and create the log now.

To start -- the T/A from HGHKits was phenomonal. Fastest I've ever gotten something from that part of the world.

Packaging was great, and the products are authentic. Angtropin has a website that allows you to validate the serials from a silver scratch off portion on the box under where it says 10IU. They came back validated as original.

I'm starting with 3 kits now and have 2 more on the way. I will be running random serum GH tests once monthly and 1-2 IGF tests along the way as well. The first IGF test will be after about a month or so. I have already TESTED this Angtropin once and had a 32.4 Serum GH score, so I expect nothing less from the rest. I will try to do the first test with these kits hopefully this week.
301dqhl.jpg

Nice. Were these sponsored to you or did you buy them, just out of curiosity. Thanks for doing this. Always great to see hard numbers from trusted members.

Nice. Were these sponsored to you or did you buy them, just out of curiosity. Thanks for doing this. Always great to see hard numbers from trusted members.

Bought them. Everything looks fantastic with these kits. HGHKits said put it to the test, they are basically reimbursing me for the blood tests to show everyone they have a solid product. So Serums and IGF on the way :)

Last edited:
Started the Angtropin this morning. I was running my Supertropin tester kit until the Angtropin arrived. Switched over to 5iu, will do another 10iu blood test hopefully Thurs or Fri.

had started another GH a week earlier and switched to the Angtropin this week.

as of yesterday i have some tingling in a few of my fingers on the left hand as if they were asleep. kinda lasting all day for the most part.

Lab scheduled for Monday at 8AM. Serum GH.

Going on 4 days experiencing numbness/tingling in hands.

Another good Serum test guys.

Please note - this was not a tester...I paid for 5 kits and picked a random vial out of one of the kits for this test.

10iu, delt, IM, 3hr5m 31.3 Serum GH
Hua4MHa.jpg

Last edited:
Another good Serum test guys.

Please note - this was not a tester...I paid for 5 kits and picked a random vial out of one of the kits for this test.

10iu, delt, IM, 3hr5m 31.3 Serum GH
Hua4MHa.jpg
Very nice log going to be following, good detail OP.

Quick update on GH sides/interesting notes etc: Sleep is finally starting to get way better. The first week or so I was waking up frequently, and I usually know I slept shitty in the morning when my hair is a complete nightmare of a mess because I tossed and turned so much. Now I'm waking up with my hair looking the same as it did when I went to bed. It's small, but it's a noticeable thing for me that I am sleeping BETTER.

Also I started this coming off of a DNP cycle, I had lost a few lbs. I have put pretty much ALL of the weight back on within starting the GH (and I've thrown Superdrol into the mix as well with my current cycle, see my other Solberg log if you're interested in that). Weight has gone back up but waist and ab definition has stayed the same, can't beat that.

Also 2 weeks ago my watch was loose and flailing about on my wrist. I decided to write this post because I was just about to go to dinner, put my watch on, and realized I can barely get it over my hand, nonetheless fasten it. 2 weeks went from loose, to literally cutting the circulation off of my wrist.

into my 2nd kit now, approaching 30 days on GH...definitely noticing CTS symptoms now. my hands are stiff and sometimes gripping can be a bit of a pain. also i feel like i have way more than normal inflammation/fluid retention in my shoulders and elbows. hopefully in time this will pass, but i have rotator cuff tendonitis and i had it nailed pretty good by dropping all the bar pressing activities, but now it's back in full swing (and painful as fuck) with pretty much all chest and shoulder activity. i can barely dry my head off with my towel after a shower because my shoulders lock up it becomes very hard to get my hands over my head.

sleep is great though, can tell i'm staying very lean despite eating like shit. i'm also running sdrol, started them around the same time. up about 7-8lbs in less than a month.

Bro, glad to see you have got some solid gain.

expecting the coming igf numbers.

thanks bro, just wanted to make sure i was on long enough for the numbers to be up there where they are supposed to be. will be at the end of this week or early next week.

i jumped on dnp for about 12 days now, going to stop thursday, the gh has helped a lot with sleep, ill say i usually sleep like total shit on DNP but i'm getting plenty despite being hot etc.

Hello guys, let's wait for the angtropin hgh igf numbers patiently . Everything seems fine by far, but only the igf can be the most convincible. :D

sorry bro, i just moved and didnt have internet for the first few days. i will get the test done and have IGF posted ASAP hopefully Monday.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131