over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thymosin Beta 4(TB-500)

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
TB-500 helped my knees immensely. Just thought I would pass on what I learned. I dosed 2mg twice a week for one month. Prior to TB-500 I couldn't get off the toilet without using my hands to lift me off. This peptide does wonders for injury healing. Here is a recent study proving it speeds up healing of the MCL and other injuries. There are many studies regarding its healing properties.

Thymosin β4 enhances the healing of medial collateral ligament injury in rat.

AuthorsXu B, et al. Show all Journal
Regul Pept. 2013 Jun 10;184:1-5. doi: 10.1016/j.regpep.2013.03.026. Epub 2013 Mar 21.

ABSTRACT

The role played by thymosin β4 (Tβ4) in the process of wound healing was reported in several organs. However, there have been no reports that investigated the role of Tβ4 in the repair process after ligament injury. The purpose of this study was to determine whether administration of Tβ4 would improve ligament repair following injury. The medial collateral ligament (MCL) was sharply transected on the day of surgery. Then, the treatment group received 100 μL of fibrin sealant containing 1 μg of Tβ4 placed in the ligament gap. Healing tissues were evaluated by hematoxylin and eosin stain, transmission electron microscopy, and biomechanical test at 4 weeks after surgery. Histologically, healing tissues in Tβ4-treated group exhibited uniform and evenly spaced fiber bundles. However, the collagen fibers were not evenly spaced in control rats. Moreover, diameters of collagen fibrils within granulation tissue from the Tβ4-treated rats were significantly increased. In Tβ4-treated MCLs, the mechanical properties of these healing tissues were significantly higher at 4 weeks after surgery. In terms of the mechanical properties of the healing femur-medial collateral ligament-tibia complexes, the Tβ4-treated group had significantly better biomechanical properties than the control group at 4 weeks after surgery. Local administration of Tβ4 promotes the healing process of MCL, both histologically and mechanically, in a rat model. These findings provide a basis for potential clinical use of Tβ4 in repairing ligaments.

Cardiac repair with thymosin β4 and cardiac reprogramming factors.

AuthorsSrivastava D, et al. Show all Journal
Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2012 Oct;1270:66-72. doi: 10.1111/j.1749-6632.2012.06696.x.

ABSTRACT
Heart disease is a leading cause of death in newborns and in adults. We previously reported that the G-actin-sequestering peptide thymosin β4 promotes myocardial survival in hypoxia and promotes neoangiogenesis, resulting in cardiac repair after injury. More recently, we showed that reprogramming of cardiac fibroblasts to cardiomyocyte-like cells in vivo after coronary artery ligation using three cardiac transcription factors (Gata4/Mef2c/Tbx5) offers an alternative approach to regenerate heart muscle. We have combined the delivery of thymosin β4 and the cardiac reprogramming factors to further enhance the degree of cardiac repair and improvement in cardiac function after myocardial infarction. These findings suggest that thymosin β4 and cardiac reprogramming technology may synergistically limit damage to the heart and promote cardiac regeneration through the stimulation of endogenous cells within the heart.

Helped my shoulder and elbows out also. Great stuff!

TB-500 helped my knees immensely. Just thought I would pass on what I learned. I dosed 2mg twice a week for one month. Prior to TB-500 I couldn't get off the toilet without using my hands to lift me off. This peptide does wonders for injury healing. Here is a recent study proving it speeds up healing of the MCL and other injuries. There are many studies regarding its healing properties.

i was wondering.are you dosing two bottles a week for maximum reapir?or can less daily be used.
pardon my ignorance of peptides sir.not my strong suit.
thanks.

I was just askin jj about this i have pain from tendonitis in knee or know as jumpers knee and from my quads getting to tight might give it a try for the one with tendonitis.

Ever since I done heavy leg pressing the other day my knees have been bad. I definitely need this!

Just out of curiosity. Had anyone ever mega dosed tb500 ?

I tore my pec and after the first dose of tb the swelling was reduced dramatically

Any similarities of tb to bpc - 157? Heard good stuff about tb, but also heard bpc-157 is like the cousin to tb only better??.... Any input?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

TB-500 Improves Neurological Function post Stroke

Thymosin beta4 improves functional neurological outcome in a rat model of embolic stroke.

AuthorsMorris DC, et al. Show all Journal
Neuroscience. 2010 Aug 25;169(2):674-82. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2010.05.017.

ABSTRACT
Thymosin beta4 (Tbeta4) is a developmentally expressed 43-amino acid peptide that inhibits organization of the actin-cytoskeleton by sequestration of G-actin monomers. Tbeta4 improves cardiac function after myocardial infarction in adult mice and promotes healing properties in both dermal and corneal wounds. We tested the hypothesis that Tbeta4 improves functional neurological outcome in a rat model of embolic stroke.

EXPERIMENTAL PROCEDURES: Male Wistar rats (n=18) were subjected to embolic middle cerebral artery occlusion (MCAo). Tbeta4 (6 mg/kg, IP) was administered 24 h after MCAo and then every 3 days for four additional doses (n=9). Rats treated with saline were used as a control (n=9). The adhesive-removal test (ART) and modified Neurological Severity Score (mNSS) were performed to measure functional outcome. Rats were sacrificed 56 days after MCAo. Immunostaining was performed with antibodies against NG-2 (chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan), CNPase (2", 3"-cyclic nucleotide 3'-phosphodiesterase) to detect immature and mature oligodendrocytes. Neurofilament-H (NF-H) antibodies were used to detect axons while myelinated axons were identified with Bielschowsky/Luxol (B/L) Blue staining. EBA (endothelial barrier antigen) was used for detection of mature vessels.

RESULTS: Ischemic rats treated with Tbeta4 demonstrated a significant overall improvement (P<0.01) in the ART and the mNSS when compared to controls. Significant improvement was observed beginning at 14 and 35 days, respectively. Lesion volumes showed no significant differences between the two groups. Treatment with Tbeta4 increased myelinated axons and increased vessel density in the ischemic boundary (P<0.05) and augmented remyelination which was associated with an increase of oligodendrocyte progenitor cells (OPCs) and myelinating oligodendrocytes (P<0.05).

CONCLUSIONS: The present study suggests that Tbeta4 improves neurological functional outcome after embolic stroke in rats. Axonal remodeling from mobilization of OPCs is proposed as contributing to Tbeta4 induced functional improvement.

Last edited:
I have a stress fracture on my left tibia, close to the knee. I dosed 7.5 mg the 1st & 2nd week. Will do the same for the 3rd week. I'll decide from there.......
The only thing of note is that I am using slightly less pain pills. And other knee is feeling fine (it did hurt)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

This is on my shopping list. Excited to try it out. In the meantime I have a bit of npp I am gonna add in but that never helps my knees like deca does.

I have a stress fracture on my left tibia, close to the knee. I dosed 7.5 mg the 1st & 2nd week. Will do the same for the 3rd week. I'll decide from there.......
The only thing of note is that I am using slightly less pain pills. And other knee is feeling fine (it did hurt)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Keep us posted. So far so good :)

Yea I've heard great things when dosed 4-5mg per week for 6-8 weeks. I can't afford that, I'm gonna run 1mg EOD for as long as I can. I have patella tendonitis so bad right now I can barely do any leg work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I've heard great things when dosed 4-5mg per week for 6-8 weeks. I can't afford that, I'm gonna run 1mg EOD for as long as I can. I have patella tendonitis so bad right now I can barely do any leg work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah 4mg per week for 5 weeks and over would be great :)

Yeah 4mg per week for 5 weeks and over would be great :)

elvia I gonna hope 500mcg bpc and 4mg tb4 fix my knee. I might do 2mg EOD for 15 days then drop down to 1mg EOD for 15 days

elvia I gonna hope 500mcg bpc and 4mg tb4 fix my knee. I might do 2mg EOD for 15 days then drop down to 1mg EOD for 15 days

Sounds good :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity