over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-2

grasshopper

Registered
What is the optimal dose for GHRP-2 if only injecting once a day on a 5on 2off schedule. Can it be reconstituted with B-12?

Last edited:
I always though ghrp2 was the same dosing as ghrp6. Avg being 200mcg 1-3x daily depending on user.

you must be thinking of cjc-1295, that's the one with the long halflife. You CAN get away with injecting (cjc) twice weekly, but it's more optimal to inject once a day before you go to bed to attain the maximal GH pulse out of your pituitary.
GHRP 2, GHRP 6, and Hex all have to be injected daily to see anything

I think he meant once a day on a 5 on 2 off.

Are you using it with a releasing peptide CJC 1295 or GRF 1-29

I got this from dats thread but dont have the link - printed it out before and found the info amongst my stack of papers.
This was a protocol for pulsing with modified GRF and is only a small section "...-you can dose 250 mcg of a GHRP (i.e. GHRP-6, GHRP-2, or hexarelin) with ........."
Since he has grouped them together I would bet it is the same but not knowing the intended use I cant help any more. BB purposes or life ext/wellness.

may I ask why ghrp-2 over ghrp-6. I know dat said somewhere but I cant find it for the life of me. Something about the 6 being a sloppy molecule??? But why is everyone still seem to be using the GHRP-6.

Last edited:
Grasshoper,
This info should help. This was published by the man himself Datbtrue. You can also get info on the GHRPs on the first page of the thread.
Hexarelin is very much on topic in the sense that it is one of the growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRPs).

By GHRP I mean a synthetic form of Ghrelin (w/o the negative aspects) capable of binding to the GH-receptor and stimulating GHRH release in the hypothalamus, inhibiting Somatostatin (at both the hypo & pit) & having some direct effects of GH release directly in the pituitary.

All the GHRPs act the same way and create a GH pulse, synergistically so w/ GHRH (CJC-1295).

The literature pretty much treats them all the same.

The differences are:

POTENCY:
Ipamorelin is potent but the weakest GH releaser.
GHRP-6 is very potent in effecting GH release.
GHRP-2 is a little bit more potent then GHRP-6
Hexarelin, the strongest is a little more potent then GHRP-2.

CORTISOL & PROLACTIN:
Ipamorelin does not increase cortisol or prolactin at any dose.
GHRP-6 dose not effect these hormones up to 100mcg but does so minimally above 100mcg.
GHRP-2 has a stronger effect on these hormones at all dosing levels rising to the high normal range for cortisol & prolactin.
Hexarelin at all dosing levels has the strongest impact on cortisol & prolactin with levels in the upper bounds of normalcy.

DESENSITIZATION:
Ipamorelin & GHRP-6 do not desensitize as long as there are short breaks between doses (i.e. 2 hours or so).
GHRP-2 does not desensitize in the lower dose ranges w/ short breaks. At high dose it is unclear, but some desensitization may occur.
Hexarelin has been shown to desensitize w/o regard to dose and even with short breaks between doses. This effect shows up after 14 days of continuous use and may be avoided by either keeping doses low or taking a full day or two off every two weeks.

DOSES:
Saturation dose for all GHRPs is 100mcg or (1mg/kg).
Effective doses have been demonstrated that are lower (particularly if used w/ GHRH).
Higher than 100mcg may have an effect but only a fraction of the above 100mcg will be taken up by an available receptor.
The highest dose in the literature beyond which there was zero benefit is 400mcg.

* Effective of dose is measure by the amount of GH released in plasma as a result. It is not a measure of side-effects or intensity of hunger.

Grasshoper,
This info should help. This was published by the man himself Datbtrue. You can also get info on the GHRPs on the first page of the thread.
Hexarelin is very much on topic in the sense that it is one of the growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRPs).

By GHRP I mean a synthetic form of Ghrelin (w/o the negative aspects) capable of binding to the GH-receptor and stimulating GHRH release in the hypothalamus, inhibiting Somatostatin (at both the hypo & pit) & having some direct effects of GH release directly in the pituitary.

All the GHRPs act the same way and create a GH pulse, synergistically so w/ GHRH (CJC-1295).

The literature pretty much treats them all the same.

The differences are:

POTENCY:
Ipamorelin is potent but the weakest GH releaser.
GHRP-6 is very potent in effecting GH release.
GHRP-2 is a little bit more potent then GHRP-6
Hexarelin, the strongest is a little more potent then GHRP-2.

CORTISOL & PROLACTIN:
Ipamorelin does not increase cortisol or prolactin at any dose.
GHRP-6 dose not effect these hormones up to 100mcg but does so minimally above 100mcg.
GHRP-2 has a stronger effect on these hormones at all dosing levels rising to the high normal range for cortisol & prolactin.
Hexarelin at all dosing levels has the strongest impact on cortisol & prolactin with levels in the upper bounds of normalcy.

DESENSITIZATION:
Ipamorelin & GHRP-6 do not desensitize as long as there are short breaks between doses (i.e. 2 hours or so).
GHRP-2 does not desensitize in the lower dose ranges w/ short breaks. At high dose it is unclear, but some desensitization may occur.
Hexarelin has been shown to desensitize w/o regard to dose and even with short breaks between doses. This effect shows up after 14 days of continuous use and may be avoided by either keeping doses low or taking a full day or two off every two weeks.

DOSES:
Saturation dose for all GHRPs is 100mcg or (1mg/kg).
Effective doses have been demonstrated that are lower (particularly if used w/ GHRH).
Higher than 100mcg may have an effect but only a fraction of the above 100mcg will be taken up by an available receptor.
The highest dose in the literature beyond which there was zero benefit is 400mcg.

* Effective of dose is measure by the amount of GH released in plasma as a result. It is not a measure of side-effects or intensity of hunger.

DAT is the man!

SO what would any benefit be using ghrp2 over ghrp6. Seems like ghrp2 has sides and ghrp6 doesnt unless dosed really high.

SO what would any benefit be using ghrp2 over ghrp6. Seems like ghrp2 has sides and ghrp6 doesnt unless dosed really high.

The prolactin issues are negligible, and also doesn't desensitize for a long period of time, and since it is the stronger releaser, it's just the comfortable medium, and that's why i use it over 6 or Hex.

I personally have better results w/ ghrp2. Could be that is makes me much less hungry, therefore i stay leaner. And 200mcg would be far too high of a dose to start with. If you are going once daily (or 5on20ff) start with 50mcg b4 bed on a relatively empty stomach and work your way up. I like 100 3 x a day (w/ grf1-29).

Best way to find out is research! I have GHRP 6 currently being researched with CJC but soon Hex will replace the 6 and I will see if there is a difference.

Try em all out! They are pretty cheap, buy some of each!

"SO what would any benefit be using ghrp2 over ghrp6. Seems like ghrp2 has sides and ghrp6 doesnt unless dosed really high."

GHRP-6 seems the way to go in the final analysis. Though the extreme hunger is most marked with it.

Pros: Cheapest, no desensitization up to and at saturation level (100mcg)

Cons: Most severe hunger pangs, lowest efficacy though Dat's wording was that each was "slightly" lower than the one before (In order-Hex, P-2, P-6) so I'm assuming the significantly lower cost makes up for that.

how to dose

im taking sermorelin 500mcgs twice a day, can and how would i encorperrate ghrp-2 with it, when and at what dose

im taking sermorelin 500mcgs twice a day, can and how would i encorperrate ghrp-2 with it, when and at what dose

Why use sermorelin? It's short half life makes it s waste of time. Swap serm for cjc1295 w/o dac and shoot 100 with 100 of a ghrp. I think ipam should always be the ghrp of choice, unless you want the hunger of 6 for bulking. Ghrp 2 i really see no place for in this day and age

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

thanks sammy, but i already have the serm and -2,i guess i'l use em up since i have them already,i change up when its gone,is 1000 a day the max for serm?and should i take 100 of the g-2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131