over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo 600 vs 800 Mg

pahlevan

Registered
For people who have ran primo before. Have you noticed a difference running 600 vs 800 mg per week? Im looking to run a min of 14 weeks. Thanks

I wouldn't use primobolan less than 800mg a week.
I usually run a 1000mg a week and that's where you see great results especially when dieting .
But everyone's different but with primo I find the longer I'm on the better the results.

Dam, large doses here.

Do you guys even compete to take this amount?

Just asking.

I remmeber the real primo by bayer, ail I needed was 300-400mg and I saw results.

Dam, large doses here.

Do you guys even compete to take this amount?

Just asking.

I remmeber the real primo by bayer, ail I needed was 300-400mg and I saw results.

No I don't compete> I have IP primo and never used it before. So I want to get the best results.

The bigger question is are you taking it with anything else? If on other things than 600 is fine. Solo or low test than much higher

The bigger question is are you taking it with anything else? If on other things than 600 is fine. Solo or low test than much higher
Plan is to run 400 mg prop with it. I generally do fine with that much test as far as libido etc.. goes. Just need to figure out the Primo dose.

Ran it 600mg/wk in both calorie surplus and deficit situations, had great results in both situations..

For people who have ran primo before. Have you noticed a difference running 600 vs 800 mg per week? Im looking to run a min of 14 weeks. Thanks

Its worked really good for me at 600mg per week but impressively well at a 1gram per week. Thats my personal experience.

Plan is to run 400 mg prop with it. I generally do fine with that much test as far as libido etc.. goes. Just need to figure out the Primo dose.

600 is the pretty much the starting dosage for most. I would run 800 with that much prop. But primo gets better with time. If you were going to do 600 for 16 weeks or 800 for 10. I would say 600 for 16 than.

Im going to be running a gram myself next run. looking forward to it.
got myself some 200mg primo to cut down on the shots

I use Primo to maintain muscle acquired after bulking.
Dosage, like all steroids depends on how many calories your taking in and how much lean muscle your carrying.
At 255lbs, 6% bf- 1000 minimum for me this summer.
W- 400 test, 200 tren and mexi.

Last edited:
I use Primo to maintain muscle acquired after bulking.
Dosage, like all steroids depends on how many calories your taking in and how much lean muscle your carrying.
At 255lbs, 6% bf- 1000 minimum for me this summer.
W- 400 test, 200 tren and mexi.

Just curious, how many ius mexi are you running? I am basically running the same protocol as yours all summer. 750 ip primo, 200 pharma cyp, and 40 ip var. right now I'm at 5ius blacktops. Currently running all of the above with the exception of npp at 500 and primo at 500. Going to drop npp soon and increase primo to 750 and run this all summer. I am dieting pretty hard and this run is working out great for me! i look and feel the best i have in a decade! I to am in my mid 40s.

I was talking about personal experience.
You might only need 600mg if you just cycle here and there.
Back in the day I would get results with 400mg schering primo
But I weighed alot less. and only cycled in the 2 times a year.
I def after with if you only have a certain amount your better off going
Longer than raising the dose and going a shorter amount

Just curious, how many ius mexi are you running? I am basically running the same protocol as yours all summer. 750 ip primo, 200 pharma cyp, and 40 ip var. right now I'm at 5ius blacktops. Currently running all of the above with the exception of npp at 500 and primo at 500. Going to drop npp soon and increase primo to 750 and run this all summer. I am dieting pretty hard and this run is working out great for me! i look and feel the best i have in a decade! I to am in my mid 40s.

3iu's A.M. everyday, On workouts, 3 days a week I up it to 5 pre- 5 post.

I hear Ya at 44 I have never looked better and I have always looked good.
Hopefully I can keep kicken the shit out of Father time.

I wouldn't use primobolan less than 800mg a week.
I usually run a 1000mg a week and that's where you see great results especially when dieting .
But everyone's different but with primo I find the longer I'm on the better the results.

lowest I've used is 700. Looked great. Felt great

Its worked really good for me at 600mg per week but impressively well at a 1gram per week. Thats my personal experience.

When I increased to 1g, I looked better and felt better than on 700mg.

I agree that the longer I'm on primo, the better I look and the better the results. Around 1g/week seems to be the ideal doses for my current LBM.

Primo is my favorite AAS. I can maintain my physique and hold muscle on it impressively well.

I experience a little sweating (maybe just because I'm heavy), an extra pimple or two here and there and a very high libido. No other undesired side effects are prominent for me.

All the primo I see is only 100mg/mL, where is the higher concentration? It make administration easier. For example, test E 350. Having to pin 8mL of primo a week is a pain. It's all I ever see though.

3iu's A.M. everyday, On workouts, 3 days a week I up it to 5 pre- 5 post.

I hear Ya at 44 I have never looked better and I have always looked good.
Hopefully I can keep kicken the shit out of Father time.

Do you take t4 with your gh?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity