over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My experience w Serostim v generics

n3mo0101

Registered
I ran 4iu+ of generics for a little less than a year and had good results. But man, I've been on serostim for about 5 weeks now, going on 6, and the physical changes I've seen are pretty dramatic. My waist is trimming way down (pant and belt sizes are going down) And my legs have gotten bigger. My entire physique is changing. Fat is starting to shed, vascularity is incredible. Body parts are starting to respond that never resonded well before, like biceps. Friends at the gym are asking what I'm doing differently. The pumps when I work out...I look like a cyborg or some shit its insane. And I just look and feel much better overall.

This stuff is the real deal guys. I'm going to get IGF done in a few weeks to see where its at. I don't have a baseline to go off of, but I'm assuming my levels will be high regardless. If anyone knows a legit source, and can afford to spend the extra few dollars, give it a shot, I think its worth it from my experience so far.

Last edited:
I ran 4iu+ of generics for a little less than a year and had good results. But man, I've been on serostim for about 5 weeks now, going on 6, and the physical changes I've seen are pretty dramatic. My waist is trimming way down (pant and belt sizes are going down) And my legs have gotten bigger. My entire physique is changing. Fat is starting to shed, vascularity is incredible. Body parts are starting to respond that never resonded well before, like biceps. Friends at the gym are asking what I'm doing differently. The pumps when I work out...I look like a cyborg or some shit its insane. And I just look and feel much better overall.

This stuff is the real deal guys. I'm going to get IGF done in a few weeks to see where its at. I don't have a baseline to go off of, but I'm assuming my levels will be high regardless. If anyone knows a legit source, and can afford to spend the extra few dollars, give it a shot, I think its worth it from my experience so far.

which generics?

and how much gh are you running now?

which generics?

and how much gh are you running now?

I ran blacktops 6iu

Greytops 4-6iu

Serostim 4iu.....

Serostim absolutely blows the others out of the water. No question. I have almost no extra water retention (any water I have is probably mostly from my nutrition not being perfect, even though it is very good) Idc what Jano's tests say to be honest, and it sucks we as a forum have dumped money into trying to make generics better than they really are, and show that they are something that they're not. I did it too, I donated every testing round.

I had to try serostim for myself from a friend with HIV who has a few extra kits. Needless to say, I'll pay the $550 per 128iu or whatever it is ( 7 x 6mg vials). Its worth it to me. Make sure that if you get sero, you know the person, or you see it leave the pharmacy. There are a lot of fakes.

****DISCLAIMER: I am not trying to get into a debate about why or for what purpose GH testing has been done in this forum so please don't go off on a tangent here. This is MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, and I'm sure it is the same experience almost anyone who has run pharma shit has had.*****

Last edited:
Also, I don't have the high blood pressure, high resting heart rate, and other weird sides that I got from generics.

It didn't even hit me until I started reading a post someone put up lately about high resting heart rate from GH and the health effects. I read it the other day, and a lightbulb went off in my head. Since I started the serostim, I haven't had any of that shit.

I went and got my HR and BP tested on a machine at the pharmacy the other day. Resting heart rate was 70 (its been around this my whole life). And BP was 120/70. I don't take any BP meds. All of these values were lower than when I as running the generics I was taking.

I'm glad youre doing well on the pharma GH. But it takes a little more than 1 anecdotal report to conclude that pharma GH is miles ahead of good generics :banghead: Especially if it's based purely on subjective experience and may well be due to the placebo effect.

There are many other factors that affect the body's response to HGH: How clean your diet is, body fat, cardiovascular fitness, liver health, micronutrient status, hormone levels (Andro, Estro, Insulin, Thyroid), and you cannot be sure that none of those factors changed between using the different GH products.

Not to mention all the evidence that goes against your claim. Many many more people actually have great experience with generics, not to mention that you can take about 3 times the dose of pharm grade for the same price. I for one have been using good generics such as grey tops and have zero bloat, and no changes in blood pressure and resting heart rate.

The lab testing has shown that good generics come very close in terms of purity and Dimer/Related proteins content. It may be that the 0.4% points difference in Dimers between grey tops and Pharma GH make a huge difference for you, but even if this were the case, you cannot generalize that to everyone else.

Have u compare it (experience in) other pharma HGH such as geno, nordic, lily etc?

That would give you a better idea / comparison between Pharma vs Generics.

I'm glad youre doing well on the pharma GH. But it takes a little more than 1 anecdotal report to conclude that pharma GH is miles ahead of good generics :banghead: Especially if it's based purely on subjective experience and may well be due to the placebo effect.

There are many other factors that affect the body's response to HGH: How clean your diet is, body fat, cardiovascular fitness, liver health, micronutrient status, hormone levels (Andro, Estro, Insulin, Thyroid), and you cannot be sure that none of those factors changed between using the different GH products.

Not to mention all the evidence that goes against your claim. Many many more people actually have great experience with generics, not to mention that you can take about 3 times the dose of pharm grade for the same price. I for one have been using good generics such as grey tops and have zero bloat, and no changes in blood pressure and resting heart rate.

The lab testing has shown that good generics come very close in terms of purity and Dimer/Related proteins content. It may be that the 0.4% points difference in Dimers between grey tops and Pharma GH make a huge difference for you, but even if this were the case, you cannot generalize that to everyone else.

Have you ever done real pharma gh from a source you know got it directly from a pharmacy?

Based on your last post, I am going to guess no. Because you would have said something about it.

And it’s not just one anecdotal report. It’s almost everyone I know who does real pharma gh.

Sorry man but until you run real pharma for a little while I can’t take what you say seriously. I’ve done both and will never go back to generics. And if someone chooses generics over pharma, and they’ve done both, I can almost guarantee that it’s because they can’t afford or can’t get the pharma anymore. Because the friends I have who have done both will spend $500 more per kit on pharma than generics.

Last edited:
Seros were the best I ever had...

Rips from mid 2011 were great though.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I ran Sero for a year straigh

I have also run highly rate generics

I would say not worth it money wise. Its not a game changer where i would say yes spend that extra cash

I have run it at 3.6
4.5 iu ED, 7.2 iu ed and even at 9iu ed for a short time

Honestly 4.5 iu i looked the best

But again i dont think its worth the money at the end of the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sero was no different than these original angtropin I took.
I used 10 iu an a day vs 9 iu sero.

why are you talking about the price you pay for it?

You gain water from hgh, that's part LBM you gain.
The better the gh the more water is in the muscle. Less pure stuff results in water retention subq. This is especially the case with higher dosages.

I'm betting this is whats going on with you.

The responses you'll get here will be mixed.
Truths, and the fact that there are major generic sources here. It's kind of like when you ask a question, a source rep comes in to plug their company.
For example when you mention test prop for site enhancement, youll get a reply saying saying seo is better "and here's my code"

This is your experience and I have mine. As I said, from my experience if it's pure I get the second everything. I'd be more interested in hearing differences from pharma brand.
E-coli based is supposed to be "better" than mamalian or how ever you spell it.

In my experience serostim/pharm grade is not worth the price when compared to a quality generic.

I've ran serostim and genotropin for 6 months with up to 18iu per day, and a few of the high rated generics, on blood work they were the same or very close to serostim (igf1 levels) at 1/3 - 1/4 the price.

I would say there was some placebo from the nice packaging and the price paid for serostim, you have to act like you are feeling something more from it with the money you just spend but after the novelty wore off it wasn't anything special compared to a quality generic that tests out on bloodwork

I have used seros, genos, nords, and TP blacktops.

I still have a stash of seros, nords, and TP blacktops.

I have switched it up to compare.

Good generics come close to seros.
Good generics do not come close to genos, nords
Seros are not on the same level as genos, nords

Seros average about $4-4.50 per iu. Let’s just say 4 iu a day at $4 per iu which totals $16

Quality generics like grey or blacks $1.03-1.10 per iu. Take the budget for the seros and use it on the generics and you get roughly 14 iu per day.

I think more can be gained from the generics because I don’t think seros are the best example of why pharma gh is better than generics. Genos and nords are a different story.

Last edited:
In my experience serostim/pharm grade is not worth the price when compared to a quality generic.

I've ran serostim and genotropin for 6 months with up to 18iu per day, and a few of the high rated generics, on blood work they were the same or very close to serostim (igf1 levels) at 1/3 - 1/4 the price.

I would say there was some placebo from the nice packaging and the price paid for serostim, you have to act like you are feeling something more from it with the money you just spend but after the novelty wore off it wasn't anything special compared to a quality generic that tests out on bloodwork
Lol placebo is with the generics my friend!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Idc what Jano's tests say to be honest, and it sucks we as a forum have dumped money into trying to make generics better than they really are, and show that they are something that they're not. I did it too, I donated every testing round.

(...)

****DISCLAIMER: I am not trying to get into a debate about why or for what purpose GH testing has been done in this forum so please don't go off on a tangent here. This is MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, and I'm sure it is the same experience almost anyone who has run pharma shit has had.*****

Sorry if I'm going against your disclaimer here, but Jano and others have talked about how the tests don't tell the whole story. It's a large and complex molecule that has chains of amino acids folded in a very specific way and the tests can't pick up anomalies on the folding geometry.

I cannot speak of pharma grade (wish I had the hookup), however generics are all over the place.

I did Hygetropins years ago and the results were everything n3mo0101 described. Loved the results.

Had to switch to Rips, and the results were intolerable. Water retention, high BP, no appreciable loss of BF.

At this point generics are not worth my $$. I would gladly pay for pharma grade if I had a local HIV hookup.

Sorry if I'm going against your disclaimer here, but Jano and others have talked about how the tests don't tell the whole story. It's a large and complex molecule that has chains of amino acids folded in a very specific way and the tests can't pick up anomalies on the folding geometry.
As far as I understood Janoshik, his tests can in fact pick up differences in folding between pharma and generics. There were none. Only difference is the purity and concentration of Dimers and related proteins. So the HGH molecules that don't fit in that category (~99% for good generics) are in fact identical b/w pharma and generics.

Last edited:

:yeahthat: Placebo effect is a powerful thing. And with the insane price you pay for that beautifully packaged, severely hyped brand, how can you think you will stay objective??

The only reliable way of differentiating between the quality of generics and pharma is via laboratory analysis. IGF1 results are not that useful IMO, see the thread in the peptides subforum for a discussion of that. Fact remains that lab analysis shows that the differences in composition b/w pharma and generics is way too small to explain the purported differences in effect.

The only real reason to use Pharma grade would be to avoid developing antibodies to GH. One could take a break of generics every 6 months or so and run pharma for a while. Or go for Mk677 during that time, which would be way cheaper and similarly effective.

The only real reason to use Pharma grade would be to avoid developing antibodies to GH. One could take a break of generics every 6 months or so and run pharma for a while. Or go for Mk677 during that time, which would be way cheaper and similarly effective.

so why would one develop antibodies to a generic and not pharma if there is no difference in the products and they test on the money??? something doesn't add up.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear