over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHEN do you stop CLEN/T3 before contest

pirateman

Registered
Just wondering when to stop clen and T3 before a contest?? Should it be run up until the contest or drop it??
Thanks

I run T3 right through show day and stop the Clen a day or two before.

i would drop T3 or at least drop it down to 25-50mcg max because if you go any higher it seems to be impossible to fill out come show time (personal experience, not done a show but in general its pretty much impossible to fill out on >50mcg t3 imo.)

i would drop T3 or at least drop it down to 25-50mcg max because if you go any higher it seems to be impossible to fill out come show time (personal experience, not done a show but in general its pretty much impossible to fill out on >50mcg t3 imo.)

That varies from person to person. I was using 75 and filled out fine I believe.

BTW your original thread was moved to the beginner's forum.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../117614-when-stop-t3-clen-before-contest.html

Just wondering when to stop clen and T3 before a contest?? Should it be run up until the contest or drop it??

Thanks

Depending on your condition it can be good to just keep doing what has been working the entire prep however sometimes can be harder to fill out if on excessive amounts of T3. I prefer to drop Clen a few days out to prevent cramping on stage especially if your also playing with water depletion/diuretics. (Personal preference/trial and error)

Does anyone have any problems with losing muscle while running up to 75mcg per day?

I run T3 right through show day and stop the Clen a day or two before.

This is what I planned on doing. I know a lot of people just run it into the show but if you had to use a diuretic on top of clen that already strips your body electrolytes, etc. seem like bad news to me. So do you recommend 1 or 2 days out from the show day? You ever notice a difference between the 2?

Does anyone have any problems with losing muscle while running up to 75mcg per day?

Not at 50 mcg. Running it with Tren and getting lean and strong. No loss of muscle

Thanks
[lang=es]I think all bodies are not equal and needs of a product may change or be different. But I personally use t3 up to 2 days before the tournament a small dose of 25 mcgr, and clembuteol I use up to 1 day before or even the same day of the tournament.[/lang]

[lang=es]Not with that dose, I used 150 mcgr a day and if it really was not good, but with 75 mcgr I've never had problems ...[/lang]

I don't use t3, but I run clen all the way through the show, I get a small water rebound after I stop clen so I wouldn't want to drop it before the show

I had a friend that ran to the day of show but when he does it again he will drop the clen a couple days before. He was shaky on stage at times. Thinks it was clen related.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131