Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Beginners To Weights, Dieting & Steroids > Beginner's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By danzd
  • 1 Post By flexsteel_ceo

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2014, 05:12 AM
Registered Member

still massive pip swelling and mild flu symptoms

so about a month ago I posted about how my 1200 mg dose of test suddenly began causing massive lumps bruising and flu symptoms that I couldn't seem to get to the bottom of. the thread got moved to the beginner section which is not where it belongs because I have been using for 3 years and have never been this puzzled in my entire life. this past week I had changed my gear completely and I am still experiencing the same thing. big lump, flu, and pip that makes testing out my .22 on my ass suddenly appealing. the gear is definitely not EO this is another brand I have used before. tried the cooking/venting technique. my guess is that with the amount of scar tissue built up over the years I am causing some oil to draw through some of the blood vessels that have been pushed to the surface thus causing my testosterone levels to spike that much quicker. can anybody confirm or deny this assumption? ive done plenty of research with NO answer. this is all I can guess is happening.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:26 AM
Registered Member

I know you said you switched gear but did you swap supplier? Are you sticking the same places that you keep having issues with? Could be sterile abscesses that you keep irritating or becoming infected. Sounds like EO but I have had reactions like that from a so called primo(who knows if it was real) and it gave me exactly what you are talking about. Go with a different ester and see if you have the same reaction. Also, try a diff compound and see how you react to that. If you have no reaction to the different ester, it's probably not the compound and just a bad batch/oil used. I would try another compound like eq as well or something from the same supplier to rule out EO. That way you can try to pin point as best u can what your body doenst agree with. Hopefully you are not hitting the same spots u keep having issues with.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:47 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

I have a friend who swells horribly to a certain carrier oil that is becoming popular and is actually my personal favorite. What carrier oil is in your gear?
Old 09-02-2014, 06:08 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjuanb1 View Post
I have a friend who swells horribly to a certain carrier oil that is becoming popular and is actually my personal favorite. What carrier oil is in your gear?
the oil is grape seed oil, 2% benzyl alcohol and 20% benzyl benzoate

different source altogether here, back to taking sust and I threw in some of that trest shit I found on here, heard great things about it, has the same carrier oil and preservatives as the sust im taking.
johnjuanb1 likes this.
Old 09-02-2014, 06:20 AM
Newbie Registered Member

still massive pip swelling and mild flu symptoms

I would take some antibiotics and ibuprofen. Due to flu symptoms it is most likely a "sterile infection" meaning no absess but an Infection none the less. The antibiotic will dramatically shorten the duration of your symptoms.
Old 09-02-2014, 06:37 AM
Registered Member

Stick with pharma grade products.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:30 AM
Registered Member

Why not deal with a problem before it occurs-infections painful gear test flu etc

Start here...
Old 09-02-2014, 11:37 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.silver.14 View Post
I would take some antibiotics and ibuprofen. Due to flu symptoms it is most likely a "sterile infection" meaning no absess but an Infection none the less. The antibiotic will dramatically shorten the duration of your symptoms.
This^
Old 09-02-2014, 11:50 AM
Registered Member

from all of my years of using different types and brands of gear I would have to say that your gear might be unsterile. Try to filter it instead of heating it up. Heating it mostly just burns off the excess alcohol. If the alcohol is too high it will cause major pip but if you're having problems with swelling, lumps and flu like symptoms it sounds like the oil needs filtered...also take 3 grams of vitamin c everyday until flu-like symptons are gone...also diluting your gear with filtered grape seed oil really helps. I would mix 1cc of gear with 1cc of grape seed oil in same syringe.
danzd likes this.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:19 PM
Kilo Klub Member

I have never done this but lately I have been getting the same reaction as described above.
Old 09-03-2014, 05:49 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
this could work, tracking down antibiotics seems to be harder than finding just about anything these days. maybe ill just swim with the leeches so i can get a script. im starting to wonder something too... perhaps some gear companies lie about the compounds and doses? i know i have always had this problem with propionate without fail. and sometimes i felt a little more alive the day after taking the t400 i was originally using. which makes me wonder if they lied about a short acting compound to give an immediate WOW effect. i will give the name of the gear if i can, i dont want to break any rules. (even though i am certainly not supporting their claims rather wondering why the hell it makes 2 days of my week suck)
Old 09-03-2014, 05:52 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Google fishmox, it's amoxicillin for fish. Most sites that sell a multitude of antibiotics for pets. Of course I'm sure some people may be opposed to taking something made for pets but then again that would be pretty ironic all things considered.
Old 09-03-2014, 06:06 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Google fishmox, it's amoxicillin for fish. Most sites that sell a multitude of antibiotics for pets. Of course I'm sure some people may be opposed to taking something made for pets but then again that would be pretty ironic all things considered.
haha! good to know. obviously ill do a little research into it but thanks for the lead.
Old 09-03-2014, 07:37 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzd View Post
so about a month ago I posted about how my 1200 mg dose of test suddenly began causing massive lumps bruising and flu symptoms that I couldn't seem to get to the bottom of. the thread got moved to the beginner section which is not where it belongs because I have been using for 3 years and have never been this puzzled in my entire life. this past week I had changed my gear completely and I am still experiencing the same thing. big lump, flu, and pip that makes testing out my .22 on my ass suddenly appealing. the gear is definitely not EO this is another brand I have used before. tried the cooking/venting technique. my guess is that with the amount of scar tissue built up over the years I am causing some oil to draw through some of the blood vessels that have been pushed to the surface thus causing my testosterone levels to spike that much quicker. can anybody confirm or deny this assumption? ive done plenty of research with NO answer. this is all I can guess is happening.
Are you taking a 1,200mg dose of Test at one time, in one area? Is it Prop?? I ask because I didn't see your original thread...I'll have to take a look.

"Why the fuck would I want your address?! Are you suggesting that we drink, fight or fuck?!! I would hope that was not just another internet tough-guy threat....." K1

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
INTERNETCASHEMPIRES - Instant Cash for Life
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
ALLIANCE RAWS - Warehouses WorldWide
HUPHARMA - Steroid raws, hcg, hgh, peptide wholesale

_
Old 09-03-2014, 10:22 AM
Registered Member

I use safmeds4all.com for all my antibiotic needs.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:12 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

I got some filters. You work out at my gym sometimes. I'll give u one if u want to filter the gear.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:04 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzd View Post
haha! good to know. obviously ill do a little research into it but thanks for the lead.
His comment made my night lol. This has happened to me once before and it was from a guy making un-sterlile gear. It made lumps so bad on my thighs I had to limp like an old man for days. Be careful with that stuff and since it's not letting up I'd toss it and get some new stuff, or even talk to the lab and see if they can help...some standup labs will work with you to solve it