Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Beginners To Weights, Dieting & Steroids > Beginner's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ajdos

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-05-2014, 06:51 AM
Registered Member

about that trest...

Anybody here try this stuff before? ive been on 1cc of pure oils trest deca along with 1 cc of 300mg sust per week and it is by far the best compound I have tried. I was looking for an alternative to tren since I simply cant hack the side effects and carry on in every day life and a friend recommended this stuff to me saying he hasn't been off it since the day he tried it. an AI is a must obviously; itchy nips within the first week it kicked. ive only been taking Arimistane; took some time to dial it in but I found 75mgs every 3 days to be just enough. perfect "grey area" regimen if you ask me. I don't think much more is necessary dosage wise, im still holding it down at 210 lbs with my strength intact. considering I went from 1200 total dosage to 450 id say this is definitely a great investment. has anybody here tried it/feel the same about it? id like to see this shit gain popularity so they kick production up and not have to worry about them being out of stock.
Old 10-05-2014, 11:11 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

I love trest and had some great results when it first hit the market.. like you said a good AI is a must.. i was researching 50mg ED and the letro barely kept it in check.. some people hate trest so i guess its just one of those compounds some people respond better to than others..
Old 10-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Registered Member

Search function works wonders about trest.

It's not for me and didn't see much of anything but sides from it.
My buddy loved it though.
Old 10-05-2014, 12:31 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeMuscle View Post
Search function works wonders about trest.

It's not for me and didn't see much of anything but sides from it.
My buddy loved it though.
Everything I read/hear its one of those 50/50 kinda products 1/2 love 1/2 think its shit.
The guys that love it sure do reallllly love it though.
XtremeMuscle likes this.

Old 10-05-2014, 10:30 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdos View Post
Everything I read/hear its one of those 50/50 kinda products 1/2 love 1/2 think its shit.
The guys that love it sure do reallllly love it though.
That is not a lie. My buddy loves that shit it's all he talks about.
I have a bottle that I might take 50ed stacked with something to kick start a lean bulk cycle (lol I said lean bulk). Because I never write anything off after one use just state my experience as of thus far.
Old 10-06-2014, 02:20 AM
Banned

Trest manages to be even more "love or hate" than tren.

All in all, it doesn't seem to be on par with its description on paper.
Old 10-06-2014, 05:05 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Who hates Trest? From my account, most of the people who hate it are Vets who just don't like new steroids. That's their prerogative, they're already Huge anyway, they don't need it. Anybody else, how can you really hate it, it's just a good tool.

It's one of the strongest steroids, and you can combine it Tren. Just think of them together as one 19-nor with a better dissociation of androgenic affects. It's true that they rate Trest as a 650 Androgen, yet it doesn't give you strength like Tren. So combine them, get the strength with Tren, the increased anabolism of Trest, and better sexual function. You'd have to adjust the dose accordingly. It's really Fina Plus.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:03 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Only using 50mg Trest - week - NOTHING else and I literally feel incredible. Weight down to 230 from 245 but body recomp has been awesome
Old 10-06-2014, 07:20 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin Martian View Post
Only using 50mg Trest - week - NOTHING else and I literally feel incredible. Weight down to 230 from 245 but body recomp has been awesome
i found this to be an amazing recomp too, i came down from about 220-225 lbs to 210, bodyfat has been melting off me though. im in the process of getting ready for some photo shoots with a big company (cant say which) in a time like this id be turning to tren but i cant stand sweating my balls off, smelling slightly like ammonia, and sleeping like shit.