over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1 year transformation/6 weeks out

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Dieting for a show in 6 weeks time, upping the cardio from 30am and 30post workout to 45am and 30pw and dropping my weekly cheat meal, as I am a little behind with fat loss. Swapping to a 75test prop/75tren ace/50mast prop blend and doing 1ml ED at 5 weeks out and adding in 2.5mgs of letrozole, 1mg of arimidex and 50mgs winny tabs a day from 25 days out.

There is a 30lbs difference in the two pictures.

I got as heavy as 255lbs in my offseason, and got bloated and watery as fuck, and will probably do the same again after the show is over as it seemed to work for me, however I will keep the cardio in as it seems to keep my appetite much higher. I am doing the show simply because I want to prove too myself I can still do this even after my surgery on my abdomen (which causes some dietary, problems besides the ugly look the scar has left)

01-04-13.jpg

A truly amazing transformation in 1 year considering the major abdominal surgery you were recovering from. Much respect!

Dieting for a show in 6 weeks time, upping the cardio from 30am and 30post workout to 45am and 30pw and dropping my weekly cheat meal, as I am a little behind with fat loss. Swapping to a 75test prop/75tren ace/50mast prop blend and doing 1ml ED at 5 weeks out and adding in 2.5mgs of letrozole, 1mg of arimidex and 50mgs winny tabs a day from 25 days out.

There is a 30lbs difference in the two pictures.

I got as heavy as 255lbs in my offseason, and got bloated and watery as fuck, and will probably do the same again after the show is over as it seemed to work for me, however I will keep the cardio in as it seems to keep my appetite much higher. I am doing the show simply because I want to prove too myself I can still do this even after my surgery on my abdomen (which causes some dietary, problems besides the ugly look the scar has left)

View attachment 68685

ED ? :eek:

2.5mgs of letrozole and 1mg Arimidex ED yeah, is that a bit of overkill?

probably as stated above - varies from person to person but if I would need so much antie I would replace higher test dosage to trt dosage or cut out test completely last 10 days and add proviron

I was just thinking - doesnt one AI lowers others potency? Wouldnt it be better to take more letro or more adex one or the other?

great pics man. I am near your size. you think with work I can look like you? However I dont have much time to work.

probably as stated above - varies from person to person but if I would need so much antie I would replace higher test dosage to trt dosage or cut out test completely last 10 days and add proviron

I was just thinking - doesnt one AI lowers others potency? Wouldnt it be better to take more letro or more adex one or the other?

I may end up taking more letrozole, or just using 2.5mgs ED and see how I look. No need for me to go too crazy.

Sick transformation!

Great progress man. And holy AI. I would definitely shut down fully on that much but each person is different.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Most muscular no.2  26-03-14.jpg

Poor quality picture, but I am way off where I want too be. I have hired a coach for the last 5 weeks, just to cover diet and last week peaking.

I am doing my own supps and training.

Definitely getting there bro!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads