advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF levels on 4iu serostim (bloodwork inside)

Pinkton

Featured Member
Registered
325 levels on 4iu serostim a day

Been on it for 6 months +

So here's my dilemma:

I notice many other brands getting huge increases of IGF on the same dose of GH...many not even pharma grade. I watched my buddy of mine walk into Walgreens to pick up his prescription so unless the pharmacy is selling fake serostim then I'm 100% sure it's real. So what's the deal with pharma being WORSE than generic and generic being cheaper?

Just a friendly discussion

Bloodwork:

1hxlqg.jpg

Last edited:
You have to take into consideration their base line levels which almost nobody gets.

mands

So here's my dilemma:

I notice many other brands getting huge increases of IGF on the same dose of GH...many not even pharma grade. I watched my buddy of mine walk into Walgreens to pick up his prescription so unless the pharmacy is selling fake serostim then I'm 100% sure it's real. So what's the deal with pharma being WORSE than generic and generic being cheaper?

Bloodwork:

1hxlqg.jpg

You can't compare others bloodwork to yours as everybody is different. My guess is that if you took the same amount of a solid generic GH such as the greys, you would get the same IGF-1 score. Everyone expects some sort of magic from pharma grade GH but it is not the holy grail.

might be that more is being attached to binding proteins with the higher scores from generics and more is free with pharma so possible more bio-activity.
just a guess though, could be the opposite but would be good to see IGF-1 and IGFBP3 tested together for both generics and pharma to see the difference.

having said that, i saw someone do this with greys and both results were good so who knows.

This answer is not going to be scientific at all hahaha

i dont think igf scores are the end all be all of gh. Instead go off of the results you are getting. My advice is to buy a couple kits of generics and run those at 4ius a day for a while, if your results remain constant to ur seros then stay with the generics if they are a cheaper route.

as an example i was taking 4 iu of kefei blue tops (which racepicks got low scores on) i switched to grey tops which people got great scores from. My results didnt change from either brand

Last edited:
Don't have any advice about the GH....but that's a great test to estradiol ratio! How much test and what AI are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't have any advice about the GH....but that's a great test to estradiol ratio! How much test and what AI are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About a gram test and 1mg adex eod

I just don't buy it that UGL's can make extremely inexpensive gh and make it better than pharma? It doesn't make any sense.

Plus when I used Hyges that scored 40 on a serum it still feels nowhere as good as my sero. I always go by results but that bloodwork intrigued me

I just don't buy it that UGL's can make extremely inexpensive gh and make it better than pharma? It doesn't make any sense.

Plus when I used Hyges that scored 40 on a serum it still feels nowhere as good as my sero. I always go by results but that bloodwork intrigued me

The price of all brand name pharmaceutical has very little to do with the actual cost of the contents!! For example, when I goto Walgreens to fill my prescription for an inhaler of albuterol and they want to charge me $80(with good insurance); its has nothing to do with the actual cost of manufacturing albuterol.

The price of all brand name pharmaceutical has very little to do with the actual cost of the contents!! For example, when I goto Walgreens to fill my prescription for an inhaler of albuterol and they want to charge me $80(with good insurance); its has nothing to do with the actual cost of manufacturing albuterol.

along those lines, my meds for ulcerative colitis cost me 1184.00 a month without insurance. All pharma companies want is your $$.

So here's my dilemma:

Bloodwork:

1hxlqg.jpg

I've seen the difference in your body using serostim vs. when you used legit hygetropin. There's no comparison. You have put on dense lean tissue since switching to serostim.

shows you how much igf and serum score really mean...

I've seen the difference in your body using serostim vs. when you used legit hygetropin. There's no comparison. You have put on dense lean tissue since switching to serostim.

Yeah, results have been way different. And I don't think serum/igf tests mean much looking at this.

And I completely agree that there is corruption in the pharmaceutical industry, but gh is extremely hard to manufacture. I've always been taught you get what you pay for

And rob I cleared my PM's for ya

Yeah, results have been way different. And I don't think serum/igf tests mean much looking at this.

And I completely agree that there is corruption in the pharmaceutical industry, but gh is extremely hard to manufacture. I've always been taught you get what you pay for

And rob I cleared my PM's for ya

yeah igf seems similar but body results from pharmacy are far superior. Why?

You can't compare others bloodwork to yours as everybody is different. My guess is that if you took the same amount of a solid generic GH such as the greys, you would get the same IGF-1 score. Everyone expects some sort of magic from pharma grade GH but it is not the holy grail.

Yes I had 551 IGF from 5iu Grey tops per day. I was on it for about a month when I had the blood drawn, but again I never got a baseline done....

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/118858-hgh-testing-55.html#post2041610

Can someone answer that?

If igf levels are coming back higher than pharm yet
Muscle results are better with pharmacy, is igf level really not a factor?

Can someone answer that?

If igf levels are coming back higher than pharm yet
Muscle results are better with pharmacy, is igf level really not a factor?

I have always thought it was possible that these generic gh manufacterers could be spiking their gh with igf....perhaps a serum on both the pharma and generic should be done as well for comparison.

I have always thought it was possible that these generic gh manufacterers could be spiking their gh with igf....perhaps a serum on both the pharma and generic should be done as well for comparison.

It has been done.
Yet pharmacy the gains are far superior.

I was given the answer via pm. :)

It has been done.
Yet pharmacy the gains are far superior.

I was given the answer via pm. :)

I remember back in the day when UGL's and raw powders were new to the game. People would swear that legit Upjohn test cyp would blow you up but that the UGL stuff just wasn't the same. They also used to talk about the legit Europe pharm grade AAS and how they were something special. I think we all now know that 250mg of test cyp pharm grade and dosed correctly is equivalent to 250mg of test cyp UGL dosed correctly. The same goes for GH. I have used Serostim a shitload of times over the past 20 years or so and not only is there no difference in my blood work, but there is very little difference in the results as well. The reason that you here people say different is that they have bought into others agenda and what they are selling. For instance look at some of the claims that were made about Kigtropin and its cult following or look at what people like Trinity were saying about MG's GH(and others still are). In fact, most of the generic GH out there is created from the same technology used to create Jintropin. Yet people will tell you how great Jintropin is and then knock the Chinese generic.

I remember back in the day when UGL's and raw powders were new to the game. People would swear that legit Upjohn test cyp would blow you up but that the UGL stuff just wasn't the same. They also used to talk about the legit Europe pharm grade AAS and how they were something special. I think we all now know that 250mg of test cyp pharm grade and dosed correctly is equivalent to 250mg of test cyp UGL dosed correctly. The same goes for GH. I have used Serostim a shitload of times over the past 20 years or so and not only is there no difference in my blood work, but there is very little difference in the results as well. The reason that you here people say different is that they have bought into others agenda and what they are selling. For instance look at some of the claims that were made about Kigtropin and its cult following or look at what people like Trinity were saying about MG's GH(and others still are). In fact, most of the generic GH out there is created from the same technology used to create Jintropin. Yet people will tell you how great Jintropin is and then knock the Chinese generic.

This might be a dumb question..but how do you know the generics are not 192 amino acid, but being sold as 191? It costs millions of dollars to get a lab rolling to create gh. It seems to be a double sided coin..pharma companies were having their profits fucked by the black market so they dubbed gh as a steroid..thus improving their sales in the states, right..? Yet, if it costs so much to get a lab rolling for 191 how can they sell it for an extremely low price or is it that the pharma price is just that high?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws