over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So you split your daily GH intake ?

sciroxx-lab

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
There are more then few approaches on the daily application of GH. Some advocate to inject it once per day pre-sleep, some on one dosage AM on an empty stomach, some pre-workout, some post workout.

I encountered an interesting scientific article - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/7525120/?i=2&from=/2294131/related

The conclusions bring us some valuable data: Twice-daily GH injections, apart from producing a more physiological serum GH profile, were superior to one injection in increasing serum IGF-I and decreasing IGFBP-1 levels. Both of these changes tend to amplify the effects of the administered GH

More ever note that as a general rule it's advised to take a larger dosage pre-sleep as this will mimic the healthy circadian metabolic effects of a natural pulsatile GH secretion

So what would be an appropriate balance between twice daily injections and injecting a larger dose before bed?

40% of your daily dose in the am/60%pm, 30%am/70%pm, or 20%am/80%pm?

How great is the tradeoff between more balanced daily GH levels and its effects on your body's overall circadian rhythm? How significant is the effect on your body's physiology?

...Questions I wish I could get answered!

So what would be an appropriate balance between twice daily injections and injecting a larger dose before bed?

40% of your daily dose in the am/60%pm, 30%am/70%pm, or 20%am/80%pm?

How great is the tradeoff between more balanced daily GH levels and its effects on your body's overall circadian rhythm? How significant is the effect on your body's physiology?

...Questions I wish I could get answered!

It says 1/3rd morning 2/3rd’s evening. So for 3iu’s/day it would be 1iu morning 2iu evening.

Milos has his pro clients take hgh in between every meal. It pushes IGF1 higher.

yes, split is better, i tried in one, two etc... best result with 4 injections during the day
1,5ui while waking up 6.30am
1,5ui 45mins prew 11.30am
1.5ui after prew 1.30pm
1.5ui 5pm

Last edited:
You have to bear in mind that the GH is naturally a pulsatile secreted hormone, and naturally most of the day its serum levels are zero (unlike for instance testosterone which its serum levels are quite stable ±25% along 24hours cycle). So in order to achieve its optimal effects it's not necessary to keep stable serum levels, on the contrary and probably to achieve max IGF1 impact GH serum levels should rise sharply and peak for a short period.

I certainly don't say that splitting to more then 2 dosages a day may be less effective, just expressing my scientific knowledge and look at the clinical approach like shown in this article

It'll be very interesting to make such experiment - for instance use for a couple of weeks a dosage of 6iu split to 2 daily dosages and then for another couple of weeks to try the same 6iu dosage with 5 daily injections and test again IGF1 levels at the same daily timing of course (for instance first thing in the morning before any injection)

I understand the reason for using it at night as it mimics a natural pulse but I use it in the morning with the idea that I want my natural pulse to stay intact as best it can.

I actually use ipam or hex at night before bed to stimulate my natural pulse....

Am I way off base on that? Mind you I'm most interested in fat loss, if that even matters.

I think that from the matabolic point of view you're good with your regime, GH will cause a peak in free fatty acid serum concentration a couple of hours post injection, and it's also shown on the article, so if you keep diet on point , or even better do an intermittent fasting protocol and inject AM it makes sense to me.

More ever - If your sleep pattern is still good, and you don't suffer from over tiredness along the day looks like its working for you, it's a matter of trial and error from my experience for each individual

Milos has his pro clients take hgh in between every meal. It pushes IGF1 higher.

We may repeat on this experiment, I don't see any scientific justification from it, but I've learned that the bro-science precede in some case the clinical science

We may repeat on this experiment, I don't see any scientific justification from it, but I've learned that the bro-science precede in some case the clinical science

a friend is prepared by Milos, he splits hgh (8ui) all day long, some between meals and some preW + insulin / postW

IF anyone likes to repeat on this experiment I'll get him 50% on the Somastim, it'll be interesting,

Mail me brother

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc