over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Positve gains from insulin

teslacsten

Registered
How long do you guys think you achieve positive gains from insulin use? How long do you guys take insulin safely? How long would a cycle last?

it depends on how you use it.

some guys use it before every workout year round. other guys find it necessary to cycle off for a while every now and then.

I use it 1 month on/1 month off. 10ius pwo. I would never ever recommend never coming off slin because there is a chance you can become insulin dependent(not a good thing) and burn out your receptors. However, slin is an advanced compound that only experienced AAS users should even attempt to try. Timing your food intake and knowing what to eat when is of the utmost importance since slin transports all nutrients including fat very efficiently to your muscles. In terms of gains, you don't gain much. It's very minimal. It's great for recovery however and helps somewhat increase strength for me. For somebody who's interested in using slin that isn't experienced or isn't willing to spend the time doing it right, it just isn't worth it. Remember, slin used incorrectly can lead to either one becoming a fat ass or one becoming insulin dependent in the future.

Thanks for the responses. I have been using slin for around ten years now. I just always kinda cycled it. usually 4 weeks on and at least 6 weeks off. I have had success with it, but wondered what taking it for longer periods of time would do to me in the far future. Thanks again

Next thing you know, you're going to say to use it as a sleep aid!

actually jm425 some people do use it pre workout but theres not many (there are some) people on this board that should be trying that. Slins pretty dangerous pre workout

would a moderator like to send me a p.m. informing why my post was deleted ? :rolleyes:

hm that was weird..guess we said too much

Right answer.

hm that was weird..guess we said too much
i think so. if people on this board learn how t correctly use drugs then they might actually build a physique and stop buying the fake underdosed gear 75% of the sponsors of this board sell and then bigA and his cronies stop making money :eek: :rolleyes:

i think so. if people on this board learn how t correctly use drugs then they might actually build a physique and stop buying the fake underdosed gear 75% of the sponsors of this board sell and then bigA and his cronies stop making money :eek: :rolleyes:

I don't see the logic in this statement.

well, why delete my post ? i gave away information that ifbb pro's say is worth thousands of dollars .. and they pay it too... and then it gets deleted.. ? why ? why not let people learn how to use insulin effectively for gaining muscle?

the only reaosn i can think is they want to keep members small and uninformed so they can continue to sell them underdoes/fake gear which keeps them small and unsatisfied and then they can continue to make money off of them..

Insulin is a dangerous game, I personally never taken it, nor would I recommend it. I don't know if you are making that statement out of anger because of your posts being deleted, but it was irresponsible.

its irresponsble to tell amatuer bodybuilders looking for a source on AAS to buy from selective scammers who sell underdosed and unsterile gear. ;)

Your relying on "drugs" to build a physique clearly shows your immature level of knowledge.

You are WAY OUT OF LINE with this post. The lack of respect for BIG A, the mods, and the other members you are giving advice to is IMO unacceptable, and to quote my favorite mod, "with this post you have forever branded yourself an ass wipe".

Last edited:
Youngmuscle

Your post was deleted after the mods got swamped with messages from worried members about the dangerous stupidity that you were posting. That's the only reason why your post was deleted.

You are also banned for life as disrespectful lying sacks of shit like you are not welcome here.

YES

Your post was deleted after the mods got swamped with messages from worried members about the dangerous stupidity that you were posting. That's the only reason why your post was deleted.

You are also banned for life as disrespectful lying sacks of shit like you are not welcome here.

THANK YOU BIG A

well, why delete my post ? i gave away information that ifbb pro's say is worth thousands of dollars .. and they pay it too... and then it gets deleted.. ? why ? why not let people learn how to use insulin effectively for gaining muscle?

the only reaosn i can think is they want to keep members small and uninformed so they can continue to sell them underdoes/fake gear which keeps them small and unsatisfied and then they can continue to make money off of them..

go fuck yourself

u shit on this board and we have been more than patient with u, glad u been banned, my only regret is that I didnt make it myself, I hate your fuckin arrogance

IFBB pros paying to be told that they need 20iu's slin preworkout ? fuckin bullshit

go back in getbig, much better place for u

Thank You MODS, for keeping this board in line. This is why I like this site. Education and pure ignorance are two seperate issues.

go fuck yourself

u shit on this board and we have been more than patient with u, glad u been banned, my only regret is that I didnt make it myself, I hate your fuckin arrogance

IFBB pros paying to be told that they need 20iu's slin preworkout ? fuckin bullshit

go back in getbig, much better place for u

You have such a way with words Mike.:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner