over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

John Meadows, Shelby or Phil

Diesed

Registered
Which of these 3 coaches would be best suited for someone looking to gain serious LBM??? Anyone know their fees or how to find out? Thanks

I am very pleased with Shelby so far. I would say I went from 15% bf to legit 8% at the same weight over the last 9 weeks.

All three are great and you can't go wrong choosing any of them. Although I gotta say Shelby knows his stuff :headbang:

All three are great and you can't go wrong choosing any of them. Although I gotta say Shelby knows his stuff :headbang:

Agreed.

You could put those three names into a hat, pull one out and consider yourself a winner!

What is your definition of "serious LBM???". I think any of these three outstanding trainers would need to know what your expectation is and if it's realistic or not.

They are all great. The best thing to do is interview each one and decide who you feel meshes best with your beliefs and expectations. Personally I use Shelby Starnes, and I couldn't be happier. He helped me add 15lbs of pure stage weight between 2011 and 2012, moving up an entire weight class, and I'm currently the heaviest I've ever been in the offseason with visible abs.

Not really fare to start a thread and ask the guys who is better.
I think each guy has there own website and a Ton of posts here.
Take a little time and study up. See what you think would be the best choice for YOU.

Which of these 3 coaches would be best suited for someone looking to gain serious LBM??? Anyone know their fees or how to find out? Thanks

Bro you can gain serious LBM with all of them. Their basic principles are the same. In fact you'll see many similarities between them ie grass fed, free range, etc. Phil is the most economical. John and Shelby tend to be more detailed. Phil likes lower volume higher frequency. John and Shelby mix in more high rep stuff. They're all awesome guys. I've never talked to Shelby. JM is super nice. Phil is........honest lol. Have fun bro.

... John trained Shelby I believe.. If that helps

They kind of go hand and hand John for the Training Style and Shelby for nutrition and if I am not mistaking John used Shelby for the end of his diet show prep last year. They are both good friends and help each other out. Dynamic Duo is what I call them.

I've had John program my weight training for quite some time now.

A lot of clients use John for training, and myself for diet/supps.

We actually offer a discount for anyone that works with both of us together - 20% off each plan - that's a pretty significant savings.

I use John for my training and Shelby for my diets.

Shelby - Diet
John- Training
Phil- Spiritual advice, hair care, sports enthusiast

Just kidding.. Phil is like a drivers training instructor. He will teach you how to drive a car, but not take the wheel himself.. What I mean by this is that he sets you up on a plan, and will make some changes but he wants you to try to figure things out on your own too.

I only worked with Phil for a few months, but that's what I gathered from working with him.. My body did change a lot in the time period we worked together though.

All have great communication.

I currently work with Shelby and I am incredibly happy with everything. I have a thread in the members photo section if you want to search for it to see the changes we have made together.

I also periodically hire JM for training when I get in a rut or want to take it to a new level and learn some things.

personally

I like all 3 guys.............some are more about diet, drugs and training........some are about counseling, fact finding........I am about heath and getting muscle size. If you need to take a lot of drugs do not come to see me..............if you cant handle the truth like some on here do not come see me.............I am not here to get you as ripped as possible, I am here for steady growth over a long period.

Take a little time and study up. See what you think would be the best choice for YOU.

THAT^

All 3 people are top notch.

-FF

I was going to make this post, but with a sharper edge.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner