over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Curious what dose do you feel you get maximum benefit

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For test, tren, eq, npp, deca , adrol, winni, dbol

What dose do you get the max benefit from and when you run higher you don't notice anything different in terms of positive results , only sides and worse blood work

For test, tren, eq, npp, deca , adrol, winni, dbol

What dose do you get the max benefit from and when you run higher you don't notice anything different in terms of positive results , only sides and worse blood work

For me the sweet spots seem to be:

Test- 1500mg
Tren- 750
EQ- 800-1000
NPP- n/a only ran it once, don't remember
Deca- 600-800
Drol- 100-150
Dbol- 100
Winny- 100-150

Keep in mind that I stay on year round, and "cruise" for 6-8 weeks at whatever I can fit in 1 syringe, then blast for 12-20 weeks again. Is this smart? Probably not, but I have never claimed to be a genius. I suffer from the all-or-nothing and go-big-or-go-home mentality, if you can physically/mentally get away with less then you should.

Test-300
Tren-200
Eq-300
Dec-300
db-25 per day
Var-50per day

I do better on low doses. Some people need more you
Need to stare low and see how you do.

Test- 1500mg
Tren- 750
EQ- 800-1000
Deca- 600-800
Drol- 100-150
Dbol- 100
Winny- 100-150

Keep in mind that I stay on year round, and "cruise" for 6-8 weeks at whatever I can fit in 1 syringe, then blast for 12-20 weeks again. Is this smart? Probably not, but I have never claimed to be a genius. I suffer from the all-or-nothing and go-big-or-go-home mentality, if you can physically/mentally get away with less then you should.

Whats been your biggest blast? And current blast?

Do you rotate orals to say 4-6 weeks on then off then back on orals etc?

Test- 1500mg
Tren- 750
EQ- 800-1000
Deca- 600-800
Drol- 100-150
Dbol- 100
Winny- 100-150

To be honest with you, you run monster amounts. You run higher doses then me and I have 70lbs more muscle then you. Seriously man, have you ever heard of growing into your dose? Serious question. Did you get your aas advice from gh-15? I am not trying to be disrespectful, but I'm just shocked that a beginner would take so much.

And hes 50 yrs old...talk about asking for trouble.

After I turned 50 I had to drop all orals due to liver issues.

Last edited:
For me...

Test 100-1600
Tren 350-700
EQ 800-1g
Deca 500-600
Drol 50 ED
Dbol 40 ED
Winny 75 ED

Been on gear for 8 years. Cycled on/off for 5 years. Blast/cruise for 3 years so far.

I run the high end of these doses while cutting and lower end while bulking.

Last edited:
500-700mg Test
400-500mg Tren
500-600mg Deca/EQ/NPP/Primo/Mast
50-100mg Vars

I know I can go higher on Test but I'm allowing myself to build into my cycles. I'm planning on doing Winny next year as I get closer to my first competition so I don't know what my sweetspot is. I don't take much orals mainly vars, haven't had much results with dbols possibly a weak batch I had. I come off completely for 2-2 1/2 months at a time and have had great results. Each cycle I start off at a little higher dose and get great results and grow even more. I know eventually I'll need to dose higher but I'm taking my time and building up to that.

as a non competing guy I can be 260lbs sub 10% on 700mgs/wk of any combo of gear. when i get north of 1gram- i get nose bleeds. high bp and acne (sometimes) and I can be a raging lunatic.

as a non competing guy I can be 260lbs sub 10% on 700mgs/wk of any combo of gear. when i get north of 1gram- i get nose bleeds. high bp and acne (sometimes) and I can be a raging lunatic.

On a see food diet I can do the same LOL

test prop: 1050mg per week
tren ace: 490mg per week

I've used other stuff but not enough to know what my idea dose is

Test and tren are all you need.

Test: 500-1200
Tren: 45-250

For me, yea. I am done gaining muscle forever but when I wanted to pack it on, I refused to use anything that would bloat me. I didn't want to look like shit for a long period of time just for the sake of gaining muscle. test prop and tren ace (and sometimes mast and or a dry oral/ph) were what I needed to accomplish this.

I,m 59 and on a 8 week blast go 500-700 total.

test prop: 1050mg per week
tren ace: 490mg per week

I've used other stuff but not enough to know what my idea dose is

700 prop feels amazing. Now I need to try 1000 because of you :D

Whats been your biggest blast? And current blast?

Do you rotate orals to say 4-6 weeks on then off then back on orals etc?

Coming from a background in PL, I would be at my highest doses in the last 4-8 weeks before a meet in order to peak, and that would be the only time I ran orals (or tren for that matter). Since switching to BB, it is much more tempting to run much higher doses for much longer, so these last 12 weeks before my show I will be doing 1g test, 800-1200mg tren/mast, then an undecided amount of orals the last 6-8 weeks, which will be my biggest total blast.

To be honest with you, you run monster amounts. You run higher doses then me and I have 70lbs more muscle then you. Seriously man, have you ever heard of growing into your dose? Serious question. Did you get your aas advice from gh-15? I am not trying to be disrespectful, but I'm just shocked that a beginner would take so much.

No offense taken, but did I ever say what I do is "smart"? Did I recommend these doses? I even recognized the fact that my all-or-nothing mentality is a personality fault... I did forget to mention the fact that I ramp my doses up over the course of a blast, and only stay at my highest doses for 4-8 weeks before going back to a cruise. Also, you think these are "monster" doses? I have trained with some of the strongest people in the world for PL (both raw and equipped, names will remain unmentioned) and these are baby doses. Average dose for a top competitor is roughly twice what I have listed above. Don't pretend that mine are outrageous, but that is what it took for me to get an Elite total after 10 years of training and competing.

Lastly, my first cycle (6-7 years ago) was 500mg test and 20mg dbol. On average my "upper limit" dose has gone up 250mg every 6 months. To me this doesn't seem too outrageous. While I am certainly a beginner in BB, I competed at a high level in PL and feel the "pressure" (whether that is internal or external) to do the same in BB... so why would I go back to beginner doses? Also, who the hell really cares about my doses? I don't get why so many people on this board go around criticizing others for what is ultimately a personal decision... don't think I have ever criticized anyone for what they decided to use, not my place nor my care.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131