over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need help with blood work (kidneys)

little slice

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
woke up feeling like shit the other day so I went to the hospital and they took blood work and performed a number of tests

EKG came back fine
ultrasound of liver and pancreas came back fine. I believe they also looked at my kidneys which were fine...but im not sure.

regardless was diagnosed with liver failure, pancreatitis, and an acute kidney injury

Notable numbers:

BUN 37 (7-18)
creatinine 1.7 (.6-1.3)
ALT/SGPT 95 (12-78)
AST/SGOT 57 (15-37)

CPK 2793 (39-308)
CKMB 27.9 (.5-3.6)
CKMB ratio .9 (0-4.0) (didn't have troponin)
lipase 686 (73-393)

No bilirubin, glucose, hemoglobin, protein, or nitrate in my urine

was taking test, tren, and DNP

if there are any numbers that are needed just specify which ones. I have them all right here.

been resting for a few days. I don't feel any symptoms of anything...maybe a little tired, but that's it. Ive been off of everything for about a week so that might have something to do with it.

Thanks for any and all input.

all the numbers are way off so not sure who told you nothing was wrong?
you need to talk with someone else to see really whats going on.

maybe just cuz you were on and they will return to normal in a bit?
one way or another you need to repeat this in a few weeks

all the numbers are way off so not sure who told you nothing was wrong?
you need to talk with someone else to see really whats going on.

maybe just cuz you were on and they will return to normal in a bit?
one way or another you need to repeat this in a few weeks

no one told me that nothing was wrong... just the results from the EKG didn't show any noticeable damage to the specified organs.

I feel fine (healthy appetite, no aches/pains etc...sleeping well).. but these numbers could be an indication that something is seriously wrong..

hoping to have medic/kaladryn/stewie and others chime in on this

I am being monitored by my doctor and am having blood work done periodically to check progress

wow...interesting...I don't know if you know much detail about the CPK test but that is the one interesting me right now. The liver values honestly aren't that high. I've seen people on DNP in the 200's and 300's. Stay off that shit.

The CPK like i said is interesting. Generally it really doens't go over 150 and indicates damage or breakdown usually muscle. I haven't seen numbers that high on that since I saw about 10 players on the same football team experience rhabdomyolysis. You can look that up to read more. It doesn't sound like the doc is concerned about a heart attack to I would guess it is severe muscle damage.

To that DNP point...I bet your high cpk levels are from the DNP or the DNP is playing a large part.

People honestly still take that shit?

your ckmb is pretty high which is used in conjunction to the other tests to determine if there is a heart issue. Or...when there is kidney issues this is elevated...like with rhabdomyolysis. I'm wondering if DNP can cause such incredible breakdown of tissue it can show similar results in bloodwork to rhabdomyolysis.

I mean your blood work is identical to people with rhabdomyolysis. I'm not saying you have that...it could be from the dnp. There have been therories that hard trying + DNP can cause rhabdomyolysis.

Last edited:
kidney numbers are NOT good, but at least your not spilling protien, if you clean up you should see numbers improve a lot....at least go down to a TRT dose of test meaning 100 - 200 mg....... not 500 quit all that other shit for a while... you only have one set ok kidneys, nephrons do not regenerate like liver cells

yeah I was diagnosed with rhabdomyolysis.

there was about a two hour stretch in which my shoulders ached like crazy (I have no joint issues), so im willing to bet that rhabdomyolysis was the cause.

im going to get the numbers retested tomorrow. thanks everyone for the input so far, please keep it coming

Why would you need DNP? Are you even a competitor or you don't like to eat properly?

Maybe you should read this:

Rhabdomyolysis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments

rhabdomyolysis causes include:
A very high body temperature (hyperthermia) or heat stroke

woke up feeling like shit the other day so I went to the hospital and they took blood work and performed a number of tests

EKG came back fine
ultrasound of liver and pancreas came back fine. I believe they also looked at my kidneys which were fine...but im not sure.

regardless was diagnosed with liver failure, pancreatitis, and an acute kidney injury

Notable numbers:

BUN 37 (7-18)
creatinine 1.7 (.6-1.3)
ALT/SGPT 95 (12-78)
AST/SGOT 57 (15-37)

CPK 2793 (39-308)
CKMB 27.9 (.5-3.6)
CKMB ratio .9 (0-4.0) (didn't have troponin)
lipase 686 (73-393)

No bilirubin, glucose, hemoglobin, protein, or nitrate in my urine

was taking test, tren, and DNP

if there are any numbers that are needed just specify which ones. I have them all right here.

been resting for a few days. I don't feel any symptoms of anything...maybe a little tired, but that's it. Ive been off of everything for about a week so that might have something to do with it.

Thanks for any and all input.

I highly suggest you post this in Emeric's thread. He is extremely knowledgeable and, I am sure will be able to throw in his input :)

Why would you need DNP? Are you even a competitor or you don't like to eat properly?

Maybe you should read this:

Rhabdomyolysis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments

rhabdomyolysis causes include:
A very high body temperature (hyperthermia) or heat stroke

no one needs DNP.. then again, I don't need steroids either, or the amount of food that I eat on a daily basis.

having said that, the high temperature could indeed have caused it.

I feel like it's worth mentioning that im on an antibiotic called clindamycin

apparently they found bacteria growing in one of my blood cultures

EKG came back fine

BUN 37 (7-18)
creatinine 1.7 (.6-1.3)
ALT/SGPT 95 (12-78)
AST/SGOT 57 (15-37)

yeah I was diagnosed with rhabdomyolysis.

there was about a two hour stretch in which my shoulders ached like crazy (I have no joint issues), so im willing to bet that rhabdomyolysis was the cause.

So, you were diagnosed with BOTH liver failure and rhabdo, as well?...

When was the last time you had trained?... (Was it a shoulders workout?...)

-S

So, you were diagnosed with BOTH liver failure and rhabdo, as well?...

When was the last time you had trained?... (Was it a shoulders workout?...)

-S

yes, they called it "acute liver failure" I had trained the night before I went into the ER (legs) a couple days before the final numbers were given

not sure why my shoulders hurt so much.. but they only hurt for a couple hours.

Where did liver failure come from? Looks stressed but not failure. The kidney issues will cause liver stress as well as the rhab causing liver stress

I could definitely be wrong... but isn't having your enzymes elevated (at all) considered a form of liver failure?

No it just indicates stress, and your insane amount of muscle tissue breakdown as noted in your CK and CK-MB are most likely the culprit for the apparent acute kidney injury as noted in your raised kidney values....rest and lots of fluids are the cure

I would definitely drop the DNP pronto!

No it just indicates stress, and your insane amount of muscle tissue breakdown as noted in your CK and CK-MB are most likely the culprit for the apparent acute kidney injury as noted in your raised kidney values....rest and lots of fluids are the cure

thanks for this.

once my numbers go back to normal, do you think ill be good to go back to lifting?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131