over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pianas friend "big boy"

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
When I watch ricks videos Im usually really bored and officially at the end of the internet but I thought I would share this one..

Ive never tried to pull 405 one handed or squat 12 plates with no hands but I can only assume it would be hard as hell and this guy is strong :D

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IHg-yCsYts&list=UUJHroOyfde4rZLTL2Zmk1UQ"]BIG BOY - PART 3 - OUT OF THIS F*CKIN WORLD - Rich Piana - YouTube[/ame]

The no hands squats were pretty impressive.

Thats one strong mother fucker!!

Curious what he'd look like if he dropped the bf

about the only thing legit in his videos, isn't his 15 minutes up yet

Probably very similar to Rich.

You think so? He seems to carry a "decent" amount of bf, not hating or anything, dude is strong as an ox! I've always been curious to what some of the guys would look like dieted down. One guy that really impressed me was Mariusz Pudzianowski in the WSM. I remember one year he came in with a low(er) body fat, with abs and what not. Brother man was strong and in good shape.

Im not sure why people hate on Rich. He's just a really straight shooter from what i can see. To each their own though as i don't know much about him and just started watching his videos a few months ago.

You think so? He seems to carry a "decent" amount of bf, not hating or anything, dude is strong as an ox! I've always been curious to what some of the guys would look like dieted down. One guy that really impressed me was Mariusz Pudzianowski in the WSM. I remember one year he came in with a low(er) body fat, with abs and what not. Brother man was strong and in good shape.

You know there are a lot of guys that i think would look like crap without all their body fat. I mean this guy is a tank but take him to 5% and…..Probably not that impressive. There are some of the really big powerlifter guys that have some big muscle that present a better persona with all the fat. If you remember Anthony (Cant remember his last name but was a strong mother fucker in the 90's). I wouldn't want to see him dieted down. This guy in this video is definitely fat as hell but strong to back it up and the look suites him well.

You know there are a lot of guys that i think would look like crap without all their body fat. I mean this guy is a tank but take him to 5% and…..Probably not that impressive. There are some of the really big powerlifter guys that have some big muscle that present a better persona with all the fat. If you remember Anthony (Cant remember his last name but was a strong mother fucker in the 90's). I wouldn't want to see him dieted down. This guy in this video is definitely fat as hell but strong to back it up and the look suites him well.

Agreed, his look definitely suites him!

Im not sure why people hate on Rich. He's just a really straight shooter from what i can see. To each their own though as i don't know much about him and just started watching his videos a few months ago.

I think alot of people call bullshit on him saying he only used PMMA for that one spot in his bicep.. When one of his GFs came out saying he had em all the time.. who know which one is lying but I do know he has some BIG ass arms..

Some crazy strength but that broken glass sound might have been one of the cheesiest, if not the cheesiest things I've ever heard in a lifting video lol.

Some crazy strength but that broken glass sound might have been one of the cheesiest, if not the cheesiest things I've ever heard in a lifting video lol.

You mean those state of the art sound effects?? LOL

I think alot of people call bullshit on him saying he only used PMMA for that one spot in his bicep.. When one of his GFs came out saying he had em all the time.. who know which one is lying but I do know he has some BIG ass arms..

Yeah that could be true. But everyone calls everyone else a liar in this sport. Lee priest will swear up and down he only uses a small amount of gear and runs 2 cycles a year. is he lying? Personally i don't think so (I usually try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt until i am PROVEN wrong), i bet he is telling the truth. Has Rich used more in the past than he says? I would say maybe so but i doubt if its by much. i think he is a straight shooter. I know i have friends that call BS on me when I'm totally clean. They have just never seen someone that is a muscular as i am (An i am by no means that big they just don't have a reference point except all the average joes they see at work and at planet fitness).

SO all in all im not sold on him telling extravagant lies or anything like that. Hell we all stretch the truth a little bit now and then. To each their own.

Yeah that could be true. But everyone calls everyone else a liar in this sport. Lee priest will swear up and down he only uses a small amount of gear and runs 2 cycles a year. is he lying? Personally i don't think so (I usually try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt until i am PROVEN wrong), i bet he is telling the truth. Has Rich used more in the past than he says? I would say maybe so but i doubt if its by much. i think he is a straight shooter. I know i have friends that call BS on me when I'm totally clean. They have just never seen someone that is a muscular as i am (An i am by no means that big they just don't have a reference point except all the average joes they see at work and at planet fitness).

SO all in all im not sold on him telling extravagant lies or anything like that. Hell we all stretch the truth a little bit now and then. To each their own.

I agree.. Rich does come off as straight shooter.. But with all the 5%ers and "kill it" merchandise he will stretch things to sell products..

He just did a video with Bostin LLoyd.. ENOUGH SAID

You know what? I have a buddy whose sister was dating this guy that had a cousin whose father-in-law was ALOT stronger than this cat.. :D

I think Rich is gonna do what he does to promote his 5% clothing/supp line. It's also cool he has big friends with lots of tattoos that can move serious weight. That being said to the educated bodybuilder will probably not buy a thing off him other that maybe a t-shirt. He puts out these videos because they are eye candy for his 25 and under male target market. The ones who think that if you take gear and eat 8-10 real meals a day you will look like him and his friends. Thats especially if you drink his supplements out of his $10 empty gallon milk container that has 5% logo on the side.

I think Rich is gonna do what he does to promote his 5% clothing/supp line. It's also cool he has big friends with lots of tattoos that can move serious weight. That being said to the educated bodybuilder will probably not buy a thing off him other that maybe a t-shirt. He puts out these videos because they are eye candy for his 25 and under male target market. The ones who think that if you take gear and eat 8-10 real meals a day you will look like him and his friends. Thats especially if you drink his supplements out of his $10 empty gallon milk container that has 5% logo on the side.

This is spot on.. And when he did a video with bostin lloyd he made it obvious what his intentions are and the market he is aiming at

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131