over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP lips burning sensation for the third time

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So this is a odd one

I have had same big batch of DNP from Dinitro for some time now. I did good few successful cycles with it even going upto 1250 mg crystal at peak dose. no big issue. no sides was taking diphenhydramine the whole time and before starting it ( I use to take it for sleep anyway) so never had this side.

Then last two runs i got this side, terrible pins and needles in the lips and the next day lips fucking swollen massive and cracked later and it took ages to heal where i could not even eat anything properly for days.

the first run out of these two i was not taking diphenhydramine regularly so i thought may be thats why.

the second run i took diphenhydramine religiously but i still got it..so say the least i pissed off and was wtf same batch same shit done good 3-5 runs no problem and now this.

anyway so i just left it.

Wanted to give it another go so after good 6-8 months tried 1 cap 2-3 hours ago today. I have been dosing on diphenhydramine for a week now already 3 pink mini tabs at night.

and here I am sitting typing this and pins and needles sensation is back in full spirit. it started slowly and getting worse.

NO doubt i will have fucking swollen lips by tomorrow morning as if I got a cosmetic surgeon to pin a whole bottle of botox as lip filler in my lips !!!!!

my question is how the actual fuck i developed an allergy to it all of a sudden where as I was fine before ?

my wife did a two weeks run last month no diphenhydramine nothing and she has used in the past few times, only low dose and she has been fine always.

if it was a new batch may be something but its the same shit which worked fine for me for all this time.

Peripheral Neuropathy ???

The pathophysiology of dinitrophenol-induced neuropathy remains unknown, but likely results from uncoupling of oxidative phosphorylation. Depletion of intracellular adenosine triphosphate levels may impair neuronal processes such as fast axonal transport, which is highly energy-dependent, or axonal Na+/K+ pump function, which utilizes approximately 50% of the axonal energy requirement.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3589300/

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Took some more anti allergy meds Diphenylamine even its day time hoping it calms it down with bioprine. Didn't want to wait till the night.

Any better idea fellas who have experienced this side ??
5e7666356b4f0fafed6c8374bb31b209.jpg

Last edited:
Found a similar thing happened to someone who wrote a post on anabolicminds as below.....

DNP allergies

Hey Bros

I hope this is the right forum.

I have done numorous cycles of DNP and understand the dangers so save the testimony. My question is about an allergy to the drug that I have developed and how to beat it. When I am on DNP now I get severely chapped lips to the point that they hurt and eventuallu shed skin and the inside of my mouth gets extremely sensitive and then even raw. So raw and senstitive that I can bearly eat. I have tried benedryl and it helped a little but not near enough. Any other ideas for a remedy?

Thanks

G1

Do you have big plump fat lips?

"Pickle Smooching" can cause this.

The DNP is burning those fatties because it targets fat cells.

Just a guess :rolleyes:.

-MT

forgot to add when it kicks off fully its not just lips what cracks but I got bad mouth ulcers at the back of the mouth and rood of the mouth too. on both occasions in the past.

Do you have big plump fat lips?

"Pickle Smooching" can cause this.

The DNP is burning those fatties because it targets fat cells.

Just a guess :rolleyes:.

-MT

Terrible guess mate

I only eat a female ass and haven't eaten one in a while.

"Pickle Smooching" ?? must be a american thing lol

Can't say I have had that, I will say that for me, if I don't drink enough water, or if the fan is blowing into my face at night when I sleep, my lips and inside of my mouth get dry as fuck to the point it does feel like the skin in my mouth has cracked, usually if I drink sugar free power ade I'm fine within only a few minutes.

The only time I had an "allergic" reaction was after my very first run, my g/f and I were in walmart and out of no where my hands started to tingle and then they just swell up to the point of being double it's normal size. Luckily, we were next to the pharmacy and she busted open benedryl and I took them right then. It cleared up rather quickly, but it was scary as hell for a moment to see how quickly I swelled up lol

Hope you get it figured out, be careful with it.

Can't say I have had that, I will say that for me, if I don't drink enough water, or if the fan is blowing into my face at night when I sleep, my lips and inside of my mouth get dry as fuck to the point it does feel like the skin in my mouth has cracked, usually if I drink sugar free power ade I'm fine within only a few minutes.

The only time I had an "allergic" reaction was after my very first run, my g/f and I were in walmart and out of no where my hands started to tingle and then they just swell up to the point of being double it's normal size. Luckily, we were next to the pharmacy and she busted open benedryl and I took them right then. It cleared up rather quickly, but it was scary as hell for a moment to see how quickly I swelled up lol

Hope you get it figured out, be careful with it.

twice the size, that does sound bad mate! well I have taken some benedryl too and cetirizine little earlier so will see how it goes. still have little tingling in the lips and little swelling.

The product has not gone off as my wife used it 2 twice this year.

I used it last July so 1 year ago was my last run. Have not used any.

What I have come to conclusion is I have developed some sort of allergy to this DNP i have got (crystal) or perhaps to DNP drug as a whole, I will find out in due course. I did not have it before but for whatever reason I have it now so thats that and it is defo the case as it never happened on previous runs with the same batch.

I obviously wont be taking this one anymore. Might get some DNP from geno (his is powder) and try a little in a month or so once this flare up calms down. Will see.

If it were me ( i personally wouldnt take DNP) but if it were me id stop taking it, id take benadryl ( like you already are) twice daily and I would pop some prednisone for a few days and not take DNP again.

Ive seen people get allergies to all different types of meds and chemicals and you could be experiencing a significant one. How bad does it need to get? Throat close up and trying to breathe but cant... id fucking rather you take t3, ephedrine, yohimbine and GH then take something thats going that to do. At least those arent gonna mess with you like that.

Oh and if it is DNP and not just that batch, you likely have some preformed antibodies now so if you take another batch it may just be worse so use caution.

If it were me ( i personally wouldnt take DNP) but if it were me id stop taking it, id take benadryl ( like you already are) twice daily and I would pop some prednisone for a few days and not take DNP again.

Ive seen people get allergies to all different types of meds and chemicals and you could be experiencing a significant one. How bad does it need to get? Throat close up and trying to breathe but cant... id fucking rather you take t3, ephedrine, yohimbine and GH then take something thats going that to do. At least those arent gonna mess with you like that.

Oh and if it is DNP and not just that batch, you likely have some preformed antibodies now so if you take another batch it may just be worse so use caution.

Ofcourse GG I have stopped and wont be taking this anymore. Only took 1 cap. thats what i did last two times as well. I always let it build irrespective of the fact its the same batch/bottle and I have used upto 1250 mg without this particular side effect and now I get this side at 1x 250 mg tab !!

What I am wondering is how did I all of a sudden become allergic to this shit while I was fine for a good 3-5 runs in the past ? thanks

Devenidas, I've gotten the burning and pins and needles sensation on my lips before using dnp. But with me I found out what was causing it. Several capsules had come open in the container I stored my dnp in. So a very light layer of dnp got all over the other capsules. Even though it was a really small amount. When I took them if I let them sit on my lips or in my mouth for even a few seconds before adding water. It would cause a very unpleasant burning on my lips and in my mouth. That sometimes could last for awhile. It could be possible that there is a small amount of dnp powder on the outside of your capsules just from the manufacturing process and your having a more server reaction then I did.

Ofcourse GG I have stopped and wont be taking this anymore. Only took 1 cap. thats what i did last two times as well. I always let it build irrespective of the fact its the same batch/bottle and I have used upto 1250 mg without this particular side effect and now I get this side at 1x 250 mg tab !!

What I am wondering is how did I all of a sudden become allergic to this shit while I was fine for a good 3-5 runs in the past ? thanks

there is different types of allergic responses. Some activate different types of cells and you can become allergic overtime. For instance, when i first started doing surgery I had no problem with latex. But after wearing the gloves every day for years i become allergic and cant wear them anymore or i get bad blisters.

Dont mess with it anymore my friend. Better ways to get ripped. I personally wouldnt wanna fuck with my mitochondria but thats just me.

Dev, I had something similar happen to my lips the first time I took it, but it went away within the first few days and didn't come back. But what DIDN"T go away was the absolutely brutal projectile vomiting... No matter how I took that stuff (with food), after the compound build up in my system, I would just wretchedly puke after every meal. Sometimes, if I hadn't eaten in a while, I'd dry heave like crazy. No exaggeration.

The heat definitely was uncomfortable, and muscles were flat and overall very low energy, but it was all doable. The constant vomiting, however, was definitely not...

Dev, I had something similar happen to my lips the first time I took it, but it went away within the first few days and didn't come back. But what DIDN"T go away was the absolutely brutal projectile vomiting... No matter how I took that stuff (with food), after the compound build up in my system, I would just wretchedly puke after every meal. Sometimes, if I hadn't eaten in a while, I'd dry heave like crazy. No exaggeration.

The heat definitely was uncomfortable, and muscles were flat and overall very low energy, but it was all doable. The constant vomiting, however, was definitely not...
sorry to hear that mate, very unfortunate. Luckily I have never had any vomiting or any sides i couldn't put up with tbh even at high dosages. Its a latest development, third time in a row. have good few successful runs before no problem.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Devenidas, I've gotten the burning and pins and needles sensation on my lips before using dnp. But with me I found out what was causing it. Several capsules had come open in the container I stored my dnp in. So a very light layer of dnp got all over the other capsules. Even though it was a really small amount. When I took them if I let them sit on my lips or in my mouth for even a few seconds before adding water. It would cause a very unpleasant burning on my lips and in my mouth. That sometimes could last for awhile. It could be possible that there is a small amount of dnp powder on the outside of your capsules just from the manufacturing process and your having a more server reaction then I did.

Michael I dont think its due to that in my case cos if it was my wife would have experienced it too i reckon. she did 2 runs this year.

My last two runs were around July and Oct 2016 when i had this side on both occasions. I didn't need to run any since then.

Its defo something i have developed like GotGame mentioned over time. oh well

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Sorry that's happening to you

Now let me take them off of your hands

Sorry that's happening to you

Now let me take them off of your hands
ok Beast what's the black market rate of Dinitro's DNP as he is out of business now ? lol

GG so i went to my GP today and made some bullshit up and got a script for prednisone (Its not OTC in UK)

She said take 3 x 5 mg tab in one go so i took them about 12:30 in the afternoon, total 15 mg.

its been six hours and the lips swelling is down a fair bit so I am happy about that. Thanks matey. Fucking love you for that :)
I think prednisone was the heavy hitter which delivered. I did not use it on previous occasions. Benedryl is not doing a great deal i think.

Now she said just take 15 mg per day, 3 tabs.

Question :- Its working so shall i take more tonight like another 15 mg so total 30 mg a day. Double the dose (sorry meathead mentality, cant help it) lol!

Perhaps 15 mg is not enough and i need more of it to calm it down totally or would that be overkill if i did that?

cheers mate

d6397f29e02d8de56982aa4ef4f0040b.jpg

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members