over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nandrolone

RamboStallone

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've really grown to like nandrolone as I've used various different things over the years. For me, testosterone is king but second in line is nandrolone. Under the advice of JJ I'm currently running NPP and Deca together with sustanon. Fast and long acting test and nand together. When I recomp I plan to lower the nandrolone, raise test dosage and add masteron.

Rambo, do you stack NPP with Deca due to "faster kick" during blast or any other reason? I'm using it as kickstart, other than that cycle continue on deca. Never notice different to continue cycle with npp.

I've really grown to like nandrolone as I've used various different things over the years. For me, testosterone is king but second in line is nandrolone. Under the advice of JJ I'm currently running NPP and Deca together with sustanon. Fast and long acting test and nand together. When I recomp I plan to lower the nandrolone, raise test dosage and add masteron.

How much deca are you running a week?

Also, duration?

Cheers

Rambo, do you stack NPP with Deca due to "faster kick" during blast or any other reason? I'm using it as kickstart, other than that cycle continue on deca. Never notice different to continue cycle with npp.

For me....it’s a lot of oil volume when running npp alone. I like having the fast and the long Esther so I run both. I get slightly better joint pain relief from deca....and slightly less water retention from npp. Combining them lets me get a bit of both

Recently did a run amd luvdd it again... for a long time i couldnt stack w T bc my nip would get puffy... but found out that was case if my if my test dose was more then 600... if T dose 400, i can run and i feel and look amazing w no nip puff lol...

I have always been a big fan of nandrolone. My body loves progesterone. I’ve never had deca dick or gyno from it. I actually get horny. I remember when i was 30 i went on just 50mg deca after 5 months of being off AAS. My knees felt so much better within hours and 6 hours after the injection i got this animalistic horniness and wacked off 6 times. 👹
I really like mixing deca and NPP. I like lots of esters.
Sustanon for my test and deca/npp for nandrolone.

Dude, NPP or deca along with test are pretty much a staple in every cycle I run. I just add another compounds along with those and go from there. Love the strength and lubrication that comes with NPP and Deca!!

I have always been a big fan of nandrolone. My body loves progesterone. I’ve never had deca dick or gyno from it. I actually get horny. I remember when i was 30 i went on just 50mg deca after 5 months of being off AAS. My knees felt so much better within hours and 6 hours after the injection i got this animalistic horniness and wacked off 6 times. 👹
I really like mixing deca and NPP. I like lots of esters.
Sustanon for my test and deca/npp for nandrolone.

:eek: :eek:

I guess we all respond to this stuff differently :)

This is the first time I stacked them. The idea was to mimic the sustanon (test). It all takes effects right away anyway, just different peaks and durations. You can use either or alone, it comes down to preference for most. Some get more sides with long esters so prefer short, etc. Plus I like only pinning twice a week so this way I can use the NPP infrequently and the deca still continues to work in the meantime.

I absolutely love NPP and have only ran it once. 175-200mg a week with everyday injections with a slin pin along with the same dose of TPP.

But even at that dose...the sense of well being...joint lubrication...and strength I saw was nothing short of amazing!

Recently did a run amd luvdd it again... for a long time i couldnt stack w T bc my nip would get puffy... but found out that was case if my if my test dose was more then 600... if T dose 400, i can run and i feel and look amazing w no nip puff lol...

Well your new pic you are massive so looks like you found a solid formula that works for you!

I haven't tried lower test and higher nand. I usually have the test at double or around the same as the nand dose. And I notice if I increase the nand deca dick becomes an issue. I might try it your way. 1cc test a week maybe with a stout dose of nand.

I absolutely love NPP and have only ran it once. 175-200mg a week with everyday injections with a slin pin along with the same dose of TPP.

But even at that dose...the sense of well being...joint lubrication...and strength I saw was nothing short of amazing!
TPP/NPP are a great stack. The rapid mass blend is a good one since it has both.

This is the first time I stacked them. The idea was to mimic the sustanon (test). It all takes effects right away anyway, just different peaks and durations. You can use either or alone, it comes down to preference for most. Some get more sides with long esters so prefer short, etc. Plus I like only pinning twice a week so this way I can use the NPP infrequently and the deca still continues to work in the meantime.

How often are you pinning the NPP? I assume the sust and deca your pinning twice a week?

Dude, NPP or deca along with test are pretty much a staple in every cycle I run. I just add another compounds along with those and go from there. Love the strength and lubrication that comes with NPP and Deca!!
How do you usually run them dose wise? Higher test and lower nand or opposite?

I love NPP. Now that I’m getting older it’s pretty much blasts of NPP and Primo when I can afford it. I’m currently on my last ever blast of tren. I get very kinda normal sides from t just don’t like the long term possible cardiac issues.

This brings up a question, if doing daily injections of test whether it’s e, c, or sust, would anyone recommend just going with p?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love NPP. Now that I’m getting older it’s pretty much blasts of NPP and Primo when I can afford it. I’m currently on my last ever blast of tren. I get very kinda normal sides from t just don’t like the long term possible cardiac issues.

In a couple of months...I'm gong to be doing a test and Primo cycle. First time using Primo.....and I have got a lot of it saved up! :D

I even have some TBol sitting around....and I have never used orals before.

But you do think about things differently as you get older.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws